You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you even have conversations with women tbh??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I can flirt and I can pull it off one-on-one, but if there are multiple women I cannot involve myself at all.

They just complain about people, and I don't know these people; and if I did I probably wouldn't understand why they were complaining about them.

I just sit there listening to them and cannot think of any way to get involved at all.

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? Giphy

I don't think this is the natural environment for a man tbh ngl.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Most of my friends are women. I find that women are easier to talk to in some ways, and harder to talk to in others. Its the same with everything. Men and women balance each other out. You need both in your life as friends. You'll miss out on so much otherwise.

My most intense friendships have been with women. Women tend to be a bit more caring and empathetic in some ways, and can offer more level headed, grounded advice. Its no exaggeration to say that some of the women I've known have saved my life in my darkest moments and helped me overcome some unbelievable crippling insecurities.

At the same time however women I think its fair to say are more likely to fall out with their friends. It makes sense as their friendships are more intense. With guys its often a more shallow thing, going to the pub, chatting about things like football, Doctor Who, etc.

With a guy, you can not see him or have any contact with him for like 9 months and then pick up where you left off, because you can just go back to chatting about Doctor Who, comic books, horror movies or the latest football matches, whatever you're interested in.

With women however if they drift apart, because they were so close, it can feel like a betrayal, and be hard to reconcile when you meet up again, as now you feel like you've lost that intense bond. Sadly as a result of this, many women will then cut their friends out of their lives to avoid the awkward meet ups. The age of social media has only made this act more painful as we get people being ghosted.

Google my best friend dumped me, and you'll find 90 percent of articles about that type of thing are usually written by women.

Again its not a thing of women are better than men, or men are better than women. There are disadvantages and advantages to friendships with both, which is why you should always have friendships with both or you miss out on life.

Note: Obviously I'm not saying this applies to ALL men and women. Yes some men might have more intense friendships with each other, and women might have some shallow friendships. I've known a few laddettes in my time too (and I LOVE that type of woman.) Still overall I think its true that women will tend to form closer bonds that may burn out a lot more quickly and painfully, even more so in the modern age.

Boofer

Boofer

Do we need yet another thread about your inability to form relationships with women?

Why not just make an 'I wank into a sock and cry myself to sleep' megathread and be done with it.

This place is getting like an incel's tea party.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:Do we need yet another thread about your inability to form relationships with women?

Why not just make an 'I wank into a sock and cry myself to sleep' megathread and be done with it.

This place is getting like an incel's tea party.

Imagine actually taking this or 95% of what I say seriously.

This is a shitpost that happened to amuse me last night and still does.

The truth is sound though, it is hard maintaining a conversation with women in groups.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

burrunjor wrote:Most of my friends are women. I find that women are easier to talk to in some ways, and harder to talk to in others. Its the same with everything. Men and women balance each other out. You need both in your life as friends. You'll miss out on so much otherwise.

My most intense friendships have been with women. Women tend to be a bit more caring and empathetic in some ways, and can offer more level headed, grounded advice. Its no exaggeration to say that some of the women I've known have saved my life in my darkest moments and helped me overcome some unbelievable crippling insecurities.

At the same time however women I think its fair to say are more likely to fall out with their friends. It makes sense as their friendships are more intense. With guys its often a more shallow thing, going to the pub, chatting about things like football, Doctor Who, etc.

With a guy, you can not see him or have any contact with him for like 9 months and then pick up where you left off, because you can just go back to chatting about Doctor Who, comic books, horror movies or the latest football matches, whatever you're interested in.

With women however if they drift apart, because they were so close, it can feel like a betrayal, and be hard to reconcile when you meet up again, as now you feel like you've lost that intense bond. Sadly as a result of this, many women will then cut their friends out of their lives to avoid the awkward meet ups. The age of social media has only made this act more painful as we get people being ghosted.

Google my best friend dumped me, and you'll find 90 percent of articles about that type of thing are usually written by women.

Again its not a thing of women are better than men, or men are better than women. There are disadvantages and advantages to friendships with both, which is why you should always have friendships with both or you miss out on life.

Note: Obviously I'm not saying this applies to ALL men and women. Yes some men might have more intense friendships with each other, and women might have some shallow friendships. I've known a few laddettes in my time too (and I LOVE that type of woman.) Still overall I think its true that women will tend to form closer bonds that may burn out a lot more quickly and painfully, even more so in the modern age.

This is an interesting and legitimate discussion point.

My male friends atm are people that I literally ignored for several years before 'picking up where we left off'. None of them seem pissed about it at all and I had no problem reintegrating myself.

My friendships with women does seem to be more sensitive. I've said before that one couple seems to alternate between close, and distant - as though I've slighted them in some way I apparently missed. Sometimes we're a trio, sometimes I feel like an outsider.

One part is that it's plainly difficult to involve myself in a lot of the conversations as above.

The other group is easier because they talk more about uni rather than personal details.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Kaled Hygiene wrote:I've never even had a friend who was female let alone a relationship. Speaking to females is a rare occurrence for me, thankfully. From my observations I find the majority of young women smug, spoilt and entitled little bitches. They want equality with males but still expect males to compete for their attention and then be protectors and providers. Equality should mean exactly that, to the letter. The bitches can't have equality and chivalry.

There is no equality. Society is about men providing for women providing for children: just as in nature.

It is what it is.

That said, I get along well with women tbh ngl. I have more female than male friends.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Kaled Hygiene wrote:I've never even had a friend who was female let alone a relationship. Speaking to females is a rare occurrence for me, thankfully. From my observations I find the majority of young women smug, spoilt and entitled little bitches. They want equality with males but still expect males to compete for their attention and then be protectors and providers. Equality should mean exactly that, to the letter. The bitches can't have equality and chivalry.

Dude that's a terrible attitude to have. The majority of women are not spoilt or entitled. Stop confusing upper middle class third wave feminists for ALL women. Third Wave Feminism is a cancerous ideology that is rejected by most women.

Also male feminists are just as common and just as awful as female feminists. Like Mr Tardis. He's not any less of a cunt than say Anita Sarkeesian.

A platonic friendship with a woman is one of the best relationships you can have in life. To deprive yourself of it is wrong. Among the absolute best times of my entire life have been spent with women (and I'm not talking about sex, though those times are obviously quite nice too LOL.)

Men and women need each other. Don't fall into the incel, MGTOW nonsense. It is every bit as bad as the anti men SJW crap.

IMO its this attempt to splinter the genders that has made young people more miserable than ever before. There is nothing wrong with being single of course, but I find that a lot of people are single not because they prefer being alone, or because they want to devote time to other things, but just because they've been spoon fed crap about the opposite sex all being rapists, or gold digging whores.

The Molyneux's and Sarkeesian's of this world have a lot to answer for. In time they will be looked on with even more contempt than the sell out hippies of the 60s, or the phoney, upper middle class OY MRS THATCHER wankers of the 80s.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Kaled Hygiene wrote:
burrunjor wrote:

A platonic friendship with a woman is one of the best relationships you can have in life. To deprive yourself of it is wrong.
I haven't intentionally deprived myself of it. Females themselves have denied it from me. Females prefer confident, competitive and socially accepted males.

burrunjor wrote: Men and women need each other. Don't fall into the incel, MGTOW nonsense. It is every bit as bad as the anti men SJW crap.
They need each other to propagate the species (hopefully even this will become impersonal) but other than that I don't think they need to integrate in social environments. Although I've got no problem with unisex toilets and changing rooms.

burrunjor wrote:  IMO its this attempt to splinter the genders that has made young people more miserable than ever before.

I'd say it's quite the opposite. When I look at the younger generations I see males and females interacting in a way that would have been unthinkable when I was younger. I find it quite displeasing to be honest. When I was at school only the popular male pupils were allowed to talk to females and if a unpopular and what's more bullied male pupil dared speak to a girl it would have led to a severe beating.

No one has deprived you of anything as an adult. You have chosen not to interact with women now. Its ridiculous to act as though women are only interested in strong men.

Women have a wide range of different tastes just like men. Some girls love nerdy guys, some girls love funny guys, some girls like sensitive men, some girls like artistic and creative men, and yes some like tough guys (PS nothing wrong with that. Ironically that's a double standard. People always think its a good thing when a guy loves strong women, but if a girl likes strong men then she's a shallow bitch, or conforming to the patriarchy?)

In terms of friendship women don't care if a man is strong or wimpy. They only care if you're nice, considerate, good company and funny. That's all anyone cares about.

I'm sorry you were bullied, but you can't let that dictate your entire life, or your entire view of the opposite sex. Do that and the bullies still have the power.

Again I'm sorry to say this as it might sound offensive, but I would get some help. You clearly have issues from your childhood. Talk them over with a therapist, resolve them and then embrace friendships with as many different types of people as you can.

Just writing half of the population off as not worth bothering about in any way is such a dead end.

I'm not saying women are perfect. There ARE areas where women are worse than men, and areas where men are worse than women. Women I find do tend to go in for mind games a bit more, whilst men are obviously more violent and vicious.

That bit in Seinfeld when they talk about bullying and Jerry mentions horrific physical bullying like Wedgies, whilst Elaine says about girls "we just tease them until they get an eating disorder" LOL that about sums it up!

You need both to balance the other one out.

And years ago men and women liked each other. I'm not saying it was perfect, but nowadays the gender baiting pimps on both sides are really fucking things up, by coming up with stupid theories about what the other gender is after, about how the other gender always had it easy compared to them, and how the other side are all entitled etc.

Men and women are in this together. Don't be a Mr Tardis, whipping yourself for being a man, and being a rank apologist for policies designed to persecute white men at the BBC, but don't be a MGTOW or an Incel, and write women off. Its the biggest dead end in human history after eugenics.

iank

iank

I always start with "Alright love, fancy a shag?"

No restraining orders yet. Mainly because I don't tell them my real name, but still... LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Kaled Hygiene wrote:
burrunjor wrote:No one has deprived you of anything as an adult. You have chosen not to interact with women now. Its ridiculous to act as though women are only interested in strong men.

All females from the homely to the glamorous and even the feminist with the trendy short haircut and oversized glasses are all only attracted to confident and socially accepted males (they might say otherwise but how many would date a socially awkward male?).

The disparity between the opportunity for a male who lacks confidence to form a relationship and a female short on confidence is that even an average looking female low on confidence will have a host of potential male suitors vying for her attention.

Competition is fiercest between males and only the most competitive succeed, the female just sits back and waits to be approached (sexual selection). The majority of average looking males low on self-esteem and probably a few exceptionally ugly females will never be approached.

burrunjor wrote: Again I'm sorry to say this as it might sound offensive, but I would get some help.

I'll get help as soon as I have £40-£60 to spare.

Well what do you mean by lacks confidence? If you mean a man who is more sensitive, nerdy and emo the he absolutely has as much chance as anyone else. It all depends on the girl.

If you mean lacking in confidence to the point where he'll never approach a girl, then yeah obviously he won't have a chance as he's never going to approach someone!

Yes women do have an advantage in that men are more likely to approach them, but men have plenty of advantages too.

Trying to make out that one sex is privileged over the other in every way is feminist nonsense in reverse IMO.

Men have to work attract women in all kinds of ways (its not just being big and tough. Guys do all kinds of things to attract women. From pretending their cultured, intellectual, really funny, tough, brave etc. If you think its just a question of guys pretending to be tough to attract women then you're mistaken.)

However at the same time women are judged far more harshly for their looks than men. As men are more visual creatures, then it can be harder for an unconventional woman at times. An unconventional man can change his persona, or even lie a little about himself to impress a woman. An unconventional woman however might struggle more.

We all have our cross to bare in life, but you can't slam all members of one group as the one thing.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Kaled Hygiene wrote: Human interaction needs to be overhauled so the timid, mediocre, over-polite, weak, pathetic and socially awkward male is given equal access to pussy and hopefully even priority.

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? CieFaPK

Never going to happen, son.

Sexual selection functions as it does because it's an effective way of securing future special fitness.

The only people that would want the truly weak empowered are the weak themselves, but they're too weak to do anything about it.

All you can do is make the best of what you have genetically. If you lose, you lose - but those who don't even try are the biggest losers.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

And by the way - did nobody actually read the thread?

This doesn't have anything to do with relationships.

The point is really that women and men tend to have different conversational interests. Easy enough to talk one-on-one, but if you're the one man amongst multiple women you're a stranger in a strange land.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Kaled Hygiene wrote:Females prefer confident and assertive males with a strong immune system. So long as males possess these traits it is irrelevant whether they are moralistic or polite (two worthless attributes in the genetic lottery). I've seen brazen thugs and bullies have no end of success with females and raise a family, while the polite and socially awkward male such as myself is marginalized or worse ridiculed and harassed for sport. No female would willingly procreate with a weak and socially awkward male (this is were artificial selection comes in, in my scheme of things). I've often thought humans are so violent because females are still predominantly breeding with ultra competitive males. These males do not always necessarily have the outward appearance of thugs, some studious males are themselves just as competitive to the point of aggressively securing access to females. Human interaction needs to be overhauled so the timid, mediocre, over-polite, weak, pathetic and socially awkward male is given equal access to pussy and hopefully even priority.

Seriously dude that is the worst attitude you could have to the opposite sex. Its full on Stefan Molyneux rubbish about women who choose assholes will end this race.

If the world actually worked the way you thought it would, how would any nerdy guy get laid?

Look at the youtuber Chris Ray Gun? He got off with Barbara 4u2c and then cheated on her with Laci Green. He's about 5 foot 2, spindly and a massive nerd. No offence to Chris, I like him a lot, but if you were to ask someone to draw nerd, then they'd probably just draw a picture of Chris!

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? Maxresdefault

How do you explain him getting off with Barbara and Laci at the same time!

What about David Tennant? How did he ever become a huge pin up? He's not exactly what I'd call a tough guy.

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? Tumblr_ogkklgCaCH1tsfx8ro1_400

Ironically William Hartnell was the tough guy Doctor in real life. He a former petty criminal, street hoodlum and a boxer, yet who was the pin up between those two? (Okay Hartnell was older as the Doctor, but even when he was younger, and played nothing but hard men he was still never a pin up?) I might add Tennant's fan girls always love the moments where he blubs over Rose the most!

Look at Noel Fielding? My god he was a massive pin up to girls for years. Every girl I knew at Uni went on about how gorgeous he was. Is he a big rugged, thuggish man LOL.

David Bowie? Yeah he's a real big tough guy, and he got laid more than anyone in the 70s (Even before he became famous.)

The Beatles were hardly big rugged men, Robert Pattison, Leonardo DiCaprio? All of these guys who were the biggest pin ups of their generation were hardly big strong, thuggish men.

Tell me if your theory is full proof, then who were bigger pin ups, the Sex Pistols? Or One Direction? Oasis? Or the Monkees? Vinnie Jones or Grant Gustin?

TBH no one person has a single type anyway. Look at me, you could say I like strong women because of Xena and Tree of Logic, but I also love nerdy women too like Osgood. Trying to box even one person, never mind an entire gender into only being after one type of person is absurd.

Obviously yes, its awful when women stay with men that are horrible to them, but you shouldn't hate women like that. These women clearly have emotional problems and need help if they are willing to take that kind of abuse from someone.

Once again there are men who are like that too. Roger Moore was regularly beaten by both of his wives. Clearly he had some emotional problems that caused him to seek out abusive women and again needed help to stop being so self destructive.

(Some studies have actually suggested that its just as common for men to stay with abusive spouses as it is for women, but its just that men don't report it as much.)

See here.

Steve Shives is an utter wanker, but the flipside of him is Molyneux and his its all women to blame crap.

If you can't afford therapy, then I'd suggest broadening your horizon. (I presume that you follow the MGTOW movement?)

I'd suggest starting with Christina Hoff Sommers. She's written brilliant books on gender, and if you can't afford her books, look at her youtube vids.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Tbh 'pin ups' are a detatched fantasy for premature girls. It doesn't really represent what women want in a practical sense.

Younger girls are more attracted to feminine men. Though by 'younger' I also mean 'illegal'.

Nerdy guys usually don't get laid unless - A: they can offset it with fame/money or B: They're getting laid to ugly or older women that aren't desirable to fitter males and, for the latter, want to 'settle down', probably after being impregnated.

Though Kaled tbh you're starting to sound like

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? Tumblr_oqf7c3SO651w4hjm9o1_400

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Kaled Hygiene wrote:

Such a waste of a young life and the blame for his actions must firmly be put on young females and their shunning of quiet and polite males who refuse to "peacock" and impress them through the humiliation of others. Female sexuality is malevolent.

How do you even have conversations with women tbh?? 1518998253521

Boofer

Boofer

Barlow is full incel.

It's because he hates his mother, who controlled him ruthlessly.

Mind you, Brownshirts like him need to be kept in a cage, the fucking animals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum