You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Comes To Time

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Death Comes To Time Empty Death Comes To Time 18th March 2019, 6:24 pm

Zarius

Zarius

I've never listened to this one, but at the time it was made, it was intended as the true ending to the series. In hindsight of what New Who ultimately contributed or became, do you think it works as a final story?

The fate of Seven

I have a little headcanon thing going on in that it eventually will happen, new series mythology so far kind of helps with that (revisiting old faces in future incarnations etc)

2Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 26th March 2019, 3:01 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Zarius wrote:I have a little headcanon thing going on in that it eventually will happen, new series mythology so far kind of helps with that (revisiting old faces in future incarnations etc)

Hang on. We're blessed with the existence of an officially licensed BBC product featuring original cast members, portraying an alternate timeline that contradicts the existence of NuWho, and you respond by trying to fit it into a headcanon in which the Chibnall/Whittaker travesty still happened?!

3Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 26th March 2019, 8:14 am

iank

iank

LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

4Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 26th March 2019, 12:09 pm

Zarius

Zarius

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Zarius wrote:I have a little headcanon thing going on in that it eventually will happen, new series mythology so far kind of helps with that (revisiting old faces in future incarnations etc)

Hang on. We're blessed with the existence of an officially licensed BBC product featuring original cast members, portraying an alternate timeline that contradicts the existence of NuWho, and you respond by trying to fit it into a headcanon in which the Chibnall/Whittaker travesty still happened?!

It's kind of what DW2012 productions also does in practice

5Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 30th March 2019, 5:07 pm

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

ClockworkOcean wrote:

Actually Death Comes To Time would've been preferable to have as the canonical one-off revival of the show than RTD's philistine version.

6Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 31st March 2019, 3:27 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Bladeswitch wrote:Actually Death Comes To Time would've been preferable to have as the canonical one-off revival of the show than RTD's philistine version.
Of course. That was my point.

7Death Comes To Time Empty Re: Death Comes To Time 31st March 2019, 3:40 am

Bladeswitch

Bladeswitch

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Bladeswitch wrote:Actually Death Comes To Time would've been preferable to have as the canonical one-off revival of the show than RTD's philistine version.
Of course. That was my point.

And now your point is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum