You are not connected. Please login or register

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Why is this? I'm not into them ngl.

They're probably good looking but not my type at all.

I've only ever been attracted to one (mixed-race) black woman in my life and I struggled to remember that. Not one (east) asian tht I can think of.

Not into men at all but they always buy me drinks when I go out - fortunately because gynocentrism I'm more okay just walking off after getting the drink when I'd probably feel bad if it was a woman.

I thought like attracted like.

burrunjor

burrunjor

I personally LOVE black women. They are so gorgeous. I'm also surprised you don't like Asian women? I thought all guys liked Asian women?

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women 6a01a3fcec1396970b01bb08bfce3c970d-pi

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Top-20-Most-Beautiful-Asian-Women-11

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women 60326327e40cb3b81ba244ebf89425fd

Seriously? You don't like Asian women? You'd turn them down?

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Asian women are just the cutest Love Heart

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I like some asian girls but I've never met a jawdropper irl.

There are a lot of them around my uni so I guess that's kind of surprising.

Boofer

Boofer

I'll bang a Martian given half the chance.

Don't really get how someone's attraction to the opposite sex could be dependent on race.

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

Boofer wrote:I'll bang a Martian given half the chance.

Don't really get how someone's attraction to the opposite sex could be dependent on race.

For men especially you tend to form an image of what the opposite sex 'should' look like environmentally - through family and other exposures etc. Result of this is that people tend to be more attracted to their own race.

Men tend to have less choice though, so I guess for plenty of people its almost irrelevant.

For me - if you were to compare my girlfriends/interests you'd probably notice the similarities immediately.

Boofer

Boofer

I don't think your argument is necessarily borne out by the evidence. How do you explain Asian female predilection for white males by force of immediate environment, and the reverse (albeit less strong) in the reverse situation?

Indeed, how do you explain the near universal unpopularity of black women - even among black men - and yet black female strong preference for black men.

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Main-q10

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

For women it's more pre-determined than environmental. They favour tall, robust men that have positive hormonal profile indications - especially testosterone. At certain ages and phases they also prefer feminine qualities: so the ideal man is more universal than the ideal woman, likely a mixture of strong masculine and feminine traits.

Those also correlate with race to an extent. Asian men are usually shorter, for one, and less dimorphic than white and black men - so asian women in the west might gravitate towards the latter. On those statistics alone though Asian women seem to be relatively environmentally motivated.

Bear in mind these statistics are likely derived from white-majority countries, so the environmental preference might also be white-weighted even if the subject and their family are a different race.

Regardless, the general idea is that male sexual preference is mostly environmental and female is more pre-determined - but both are at play to extents.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Indeed, how do you explain the near universal unpopularity of black women - even among black men

That I don't understand?

What's wrong with people? I've always loved black women the most. I like women from all races of course, but black women always struck me as being especially beautiful.

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Article-0-16F34CF3000005DC-959_634x525

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women 51eiFXFnV8L

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Q2WN0jj7_400x400

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Latest?cb=20180406114514

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Candice-Patton_CWNetwork-001

People are stupid!

Just to be clear though I'm not doing a Claudia Boleyn and saying people are racist for not finding black women attractive. It is just preference, it doesn't mean you hate a group of people.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I like women of all races. My penis doesn't discriminate Wink

burrunjor

burrunjor

This was an odd thread to revive. Big Grin

In regards to its OP I hope I didn't make Tiberius feel unwelcome after our big argument. I disagree with his views on things (such as this thread. Black and Asian babes are so fucking gorgeous) but I don't hate him obviously, and I would hate it if I made anyone here feel unwelcome.

This thread reminded me of how gorgeous Emillia Burns is. She's the black fan girl from Ash vs Evil Dead. Man she was so cute! One of my fave fangirls in anything alongside Osgood.

We need a sexiest Ash vs Evil Dead babe thread here. Lucy Lawless, Dana Delorenzo, Arielle O'Carver, Emilia Burns.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

He's a good lad. I hope he returns soon.

burrunjor

burrunjor

Pepsi Maxil wrote:He's a good lad. I hope he returns soon.

Yes I do so too. He was a fine poster and did a lot to support the Hive too.

I'd hate to think a silly argument about Boris made him feel unwelcome. The last thing we want is to be a clique where only certain opinions are allowed.

I hope everything with him is okay.

Also which fangirl do you think is cuter?

The Doctors, Osgood.

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Ingrid-Oliver

Or Ash's Zoe?

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women F3b6a9ba3b37809b2aa287d22c018d98

I love them both, but obviously I'm going to go with Osgood, though Osgood's a pretty high bar to set.

I will say though Zoe has better taste. Osgood likes the Doctor who in that universe its a total plonker.

Also whilst they were both useless in saving their fangirls, at least Ash avenged Zoe and laughed and gloated when her killers, Ruby and Kayla were killed, unlike the Doctor who fucking snogged Osgood's killer!

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
Pepsi Maxil wrote:He's a good lad. I hope he returns soon.

Yes I do so too. He was a fine poster and did a lot to support the Hive too.

I'd hate to think a silly argument about Boris made him feel unwelcome. The last thing we want is to be a clique where only certain opinions are allowed.

I hope everything with him is okay.

Also which fangirl do you think is cuter?

The Doctors, Osgood.

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Ingrid-Oliver

Or Ash's Zoe?

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women F3b6a9ba3b37809b2aa287d22c018d98

I love them both, but obviously I'm going to go with Osgood, though Osgood's a pretty high bar to set.

I will say though Zoe has better taste. Osgood likes the Doctor who in that universe its a total plonker.

Also whilst they were both useless in saving their fangirls, at least Ash avenged Zoe and laughed and gloated when her killers, Ruby and Kayla were killed, unlike the Doctor who fucking snogged Osgood's killer!

They're both nice looking, but I think Osgood is slightly cuter. I got a pretty big stiffy when I saw her wearing that jumper:

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women Mccoy_10

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Asian women are the best, provided they are not westernised. My gal is awesome. Very traditional Chinese values on hard work, and duty to family. She makes it clear what is expected of me, and in return, I am rewarded with much love. Non of the crap you get in the west.

Oh, and an absolute killer in the sack. My God, once you go asian, you'll never go caucasian.

Boofer

Boofer

I have a thing for Russian, Moldovan, Latvian and Ukrainian girls right now.

Black/Asian Girls and Men come onto me more often than White Women 5i1i2810

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum