Best Eighties companion?

+4
iank
ClockworkOcean
BillPatJonTom
bryanbraddock
8 posters

Best companion in the Eighties?

Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap27%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap0%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap0%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap7%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap13%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap20%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap7%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Best Eighties companion? I_vote_lcap26%Best Eighties companion? I_vote_rcap 26% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Eighties companion? Empty Best Eighties companion? 5th March 2019, 8:55 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I love Ace, but in the end I voted for my spunky little queen  Wink No regrets.

Best Eighties companion? Melani10

Best Eighties companion? Fantas10

2Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 5th March 2019, 9:11 pm

iank

iank

Oh but that's terrible.
It should be Ace, but I can't not vote for RomanaII.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

3Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 5th March 2019, 9:27 pm

Mott1

Mott1

It had to be Ace, she was the companion during my formative years. A shame she never got an official end to her story arc, but at least she and Sylv got to walk off into the sunset (sort of). Nu Who can't take that away.

4Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 6th March 2019, 2:35 pm

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

There is only one logical choice.
Best Eighties companion? 15318

5Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 6th March 2019, 3:16 pm

BillPatJonTom

BillPatJonTom

A couple of good reasons to vote for Peri Wink

6Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 5:11 am

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Since she's there, it's got to be Romana II, though of the companions actually introduced in the eighties, Ace is my favourite by far.

7Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 8:20 am

iank

iank

Yeah, I agree. I always think of Romana II as a 70s companion really.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

8Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 8:25 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I wasn't going to include her for that reason but then I remembered the absolute outrage when I didn't include the Brig in one of my polls so I thought against it LOL

9Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 10:13 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Ace, but that's only because Romana is a 70s/Williams era companion. IMO it would be like including Tom as an 80s Doctor.

Ace was the best of all the JNT companions. Likable actress, more proactive, and had some iconic badass moments like beating a Dalek up with a baseball bat.

She also was at the centre of some iconic and classic stories. Its a no brainer IMO.

10Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 10:52 am

Zarius

Zarius

Commander Maxil wrote:I love Ace, but in the end I voted for my spunky little queen  Wink No regrets.

Best Eighties companion? Melani10

Best Eighties companion? Fantas10

How utterly evil! Wink

11Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 12:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:Ace, but that's only because Romana is a 70s/Williams era companion. IMO it would be like including Tom as an 80s Doctor.

Ace was the best of all the JNT companions. Likable actress, more proactive, and had some iconic badass moments like beating a Dalek up with a baseball bat.

She also was at the centre of some iconic and classic stories. Its a no brainer IMO.

I've already explained why I included her in the first place. Had I not included her I'm sure there would have been at least one member delivering the inevitable "where's Romana?"

12Best Eighties companion? Empty Re: Best Eighties companion? 7th March 2019, 5:40 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I'm not complaining. Romana II was in five 1980 stories, after all, and but for Ace she would probably have got my vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum