You are not connected. Please login or register

My personal subjective ranking of the Dr's

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My personal subjective ranking of the Dr's Empty My personal subjective ranking of the Dr's 28th February 2019, 3:15 am

#BeKind

#BeKind

1) Jodie Whiteaker- the most deep naunced inclusive portrayel of all & pissed off all the right poeple - literaly 100x better than ANY of the stale pail male drs, fucking bite me gammons

2-100) blank b/c off how much superior my girl Jodie is LOL  Razz

101) David Tennant   - WAY to hetronormative sadly 4 LGBTQ+ comunity but hot sexy energetic + fun

102) Peter Capadil -  problematic patriarchal moments in season 8 but learns to bend knee to women + people of color in 9 and 10

103) Jon Hurt- not the worst but misgendered Clara atthe end of Day o/t Dr - NOT OKAY.  Evil or Very Mad

104) Christopher Ecelstone two much macho toxic masculinity, racist to Mikey, not as hot as Tenent

105) Tom Baker - patriarchal cotroling dick but redeemd him self w/ inclusion of my girl Jodie in scrachman

106) Peter Davidson +Solvester MCoy  + Colin Baker - never seen them cause i know Doctor Who was shit in the 80s, but their surely not as bad as next ones???

107-200) blank again before the REALLY problematic Drs (TW: sexual assault, harassment)  Evil or Very Mad

201) Paul MGan - SEXUALY ASSAULTED GRACE, TOLD PERSON OF COLOR CHANG LEE TO LEAVE TEH COUNTRY - DISGUSTING  Evil or Very Mad

202) Matt Smith SEXUALLY ASSAULTED CLARA + JENNY, BODY SHAMED AMY - NOT OK  Evil or Very Mad

203) John Pertwhee - reactonry patriarchal misognist who DEMEANS WOMEN IN SCIENCE - PATHETIC  Evil or Very Mad

204) PatPRICK Trouton - cheap knock of off Matt Smith, only thing worse than a sexual abuser is the priveliged white guy who idolizes him  Evil or Very Mad

205) Willy HeartKNOB - THREATENED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT LGBT WOMAN OF COLOR - THIS PEICE OF SHIT NEEDS ERAZED FROM CANNON. Evil or Very Mad

https://doctorwhofeministfront.tumblr.com

Mott1

Mott1

'Willy Heartknob' was accused of being anti-Semitic, so if he were still with us the Labour Party would probably snap him up!

burrunjor

burrunjor

#BeKind wrote:1) Jodie Whiteaker- the most deep naunced inclusive portrayel of all & pissed off all the right poeple - literaly 100x better than ANY of the stale pail male drs, fucking bite me gammons

101) David Tennant   - WAY to hetronormative sadly 4 LGBTQ+ comunity but hot sexy energetic + fun

102) Peter Capadil -  problematic patriarchal moments in season 8 but learns to bend knee to women + people of color in 9 and 10

103) Jon Hurt- not the worst but misgendered Clara atthe end of Day o/t Dr - NOT OKAY.  Evil or Very Mad

104) Christopher Ecelstone two much macho toxic masculinity, racist to Mikey, not as hot as Tenent

105) Tom Baker - patriarchal cotroling dick but redeemd him self w/ inclusion of my girl Jodie in scrachman

106) Peter Davidson +Solvester MCoy  + Colin Baker - never seen them cause i know Doctor Who was shit in the 80s, but their surely not as bad as next ones???

107-200) blank again before the REALLY problematic Drs (TW: sexual assault, harassment)  Evil or Very Mad

201) Paul MGan - SEXUALY ASSAULTED GRACE, TOLD PERSON OF COLOR CHANG LEE TO LEAVE TEH COUNTRY - DISGUSTING  Evil or Very Mad

202) Matt Smith SEXUALLY ASSAULTED CLARA + JENNY, BODY SHAMED AMY - NOT OK  Evil or Very Mad

203) John Pertwhee - reactonry patriarchal misognist who DEMEANS WOMEN IN SCIENCE - PATHETIC  Evil or Very Mad

204) PatPRICK Trouton - cheap knock of off Matt Smith, only thing worse than a sexual abuser is the priveliged white guy who idolizes him  Evil or Very Mad

205) Willy HeartKNOB - THREATENED TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT LGBT WOMAN OF COLOR - THIS PEICE OF SHIT NEEDS ERAZED FROM CANNON. Evil or Very Mad

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You are my new favourite poster. This is just so perfect!

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:
#BeKind wrote:1) Jodie Whiteaker- the most deep naunced inclusive portrayel of all & pissed off all the right poeple - literaly 100x better than ANY of the stale pail male drs, fucking bite me gammons

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You are my new favourite poster. This is just so perfect!

Am I just not good enough for you anymore? Sad

LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum