You are not connected. Please login or register

Best story of Season 24?

Best story of Season 24?

Best story of Season 24? I_vote_lcap0%Best story of Season 24? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Best story of Season 24? I_vote_lcap8%Best story of Season 24? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Best story of Season 24? I_vote_lcap67%Best story of Season 24? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 8 ]
Best story of Season 24? I_vote_lcap25%Best story of Season 24? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best story of Season 24? Empty Best story of Season 24? on Wed 27 Feb - 16:47

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
One of my favourite seasons of Doctor Who ever. I've gone for Delta but I really like TATR and PT quite a lot as well.

2Best story of Season 24? Empty Re: Best story of Season 24? on Wed 27 Feb - 18:07

Mott1

Small nuggets of quality in a season that could have been better. Delta got my vote because it's probably the most fun, confident & coherent, even if it's a bit Nu Who-like. Time is like an awful panto, Towers made the mistakes that Happiness Patrol largely rectified and Dragonfire's fantastic villain makes a ropey story (and Ace's awkward debut) more watchable. It was, as Tottenham fans are sick of hearing, "a season of rebuilding".

3Best story of Season 24? Empty Re: Best story of Season 24? on Wed 27 Feb - 20:58

iank

iank
Dragonfire for me. Great B movie fun.

4Best story of Season 24? Empty Re: Best story of Season 24? on Sat 2 Mar - 20:48

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock
Has to be Delta for me.
"LET'S MAKE THIS BABY FLY!" Big Grin

5Best story of Season 24? Empty Re: Best story of Season 24? on Sat 25 May - 19:49

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
I'd say for objective reasons, I think Paradise Towers is the Season's best story. But I love Delta way too much in spite of many problems. I absolutely love the video-game styled soundtrack (definitely top 3 favourite Doctor Who soundtracks), the atmosphere is cosy and warm, and the idea of a Doctor riding a motorcycle/chopper and escaping from gunfire is one I absolutely adore, and I would ask for more scenes of a Doctor riding a motorcycle again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum