Mott1
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1We are famous! Empty We are famous! 11th February 2019, 6:23 pm

Mott1

Mott1

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1014909870661931009.html

If I could have bet on the two they'd quote it'd have been Boofer & burronjor!

Any other examples?

2We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 7:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They take the piss even more.

[url=https://twitter.com/MsHappyDieHappy/status/1014918971122995200]https://twitter.com/MsHappyDieHappy/status/1014918971122995200[/url]

I see people are still referring to burrunjor as an "alt right troll"

"Calling the classic series TruWho may be the funniest thing I've seen all day."

"Have these people even SEEN #DoctorWho?"

"I usually find these things very depressing if they're huge internet mobs, but the forum is so perfectly shit and small that it's just laughable. They have lost."

LOL  LOL  LOL

3We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 7:46 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

"I usually find these things very depressing if they're huge internet mobs, but the forum is so perfectly shit and small that it's just laughable. They have lost."

Hm. Not according to the general public...

4We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 7:53 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Don't get me started on Sandifer. An absolute prize twit in either gender. No wonder they want a third one; he needs another go...

5We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 8:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

UncleDeadly wrote:

Hm. Not according to the general public...

We've obviously lost. I guess that's why we're not getting a series this year LOL

6We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 8:26 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

We are famous! Cunt

Christ, these people are thick.

7We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 9:24 pm

iank

iank

"Thick" doesn't cover it. They're deeply stupid, but they're also labouring under the deluded illusion that they're the smart ones (the media tells them so, so it must be true), giving them egos almost as big as the tyrannical talent-free lunatics that are driving this once great show ever closer to cancellation.
What was it B once said? "A show made by cunts, for cunts". That crowd prove the wisdom of that statement.
Still, we must be getting to them if they're so obsessed with us. How dare anyone have a contrary opinion to the self-appointed arbiters of taste and morality that is - er - some bunch of failures on the interwebs.
Such a very strange loser mentality too. "They've lost." Lost what? It's not us that's lost our self-respect and our testicles to boot. Though I guess when they're as small as theirs are, it's not much of a loss... LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

8We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 9:45 pm

Mott1

Mott1

I came across Claudia Boleyn's profile the other day, out of curiosity. Bisexuality is rightly a perfectly valid lifestyle, but I don't think it necessarily counts as an achievement, the way she carries on about it... no wonder she & Nu Who are made for each other!

9We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 10:18 pm

iank

iank

It's the sheer delusional narcissism of these creatures that makes me boggle the most. "How DARE they not like a bad TV show!"
Sheep. If they thought for themselves for one moment, let alone had explained to them the concept of disagreeing with the majority not necessarily meaning you're in the wrong, their tiny little brains would probably explode.

10We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 10:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

What kind of saddo would obsessively read posts on a "small" internet forum that they don't even like?

11We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 10:28 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:They take the piss even more.

[url=https://twitter.com/MsHappyDieHappy/status/1014918971122995200]https://twitter.com/MsHappyDieHappy/status/1014918971122995200[/url]

I see people are still referring to burrunjor as an "alt right troll"

"Calling the classic series TruWho may be the funniest thing I've seen all day."

"Have these people even SEEN #DoctorWho?"

LOL  LOL  LOL

Yep I'm an alt righter. Hence why I'm in the middle of an article on my blog (that has over a quarter of a million views) about why a Hindu Democrat woman needs to be the next President of the USA LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I also famously can't stand female heroes or any female led forms of entertainment, hence why I've written ten thousand word articles about Amy Winehouse, and Xena, (the article about Amy was only liked by her MOTHER!)

I've also written articles suggesting ideas for female led shows, and had actresses who star in popular tv shows, retweet my casting suggestions for them.

See here

Dana Delorenzo Twitter Status: "Means More Than You Know Thank You!"

Ingrid Oliver Twitter Status: The Best Tweet I've Ever Received.

Mr Tardis meanwhile has eh, well he, he reviewed 50 Shades of Grey Seriously when I called him out on his lack of interest in female heroes, (not that I'd normally care, its just when he goes on about all of us not caring about female heroes.) Anyway Trillbee said that he has reviewed female led things (they were all movies that had come out in the last like 3 years, that he had obviously just reviewed as film critic) and one of them was 50 Shades of Grey  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL Yeah that's really empowering for women.

I think Dead Man Rising posted this before? Not sure. Its still hilarious though. I'm proud to be the one these people all hate the most along with Boofer. (PS its annoying when people act like Bowlestrek was the first one to point the SJW pandering out!)

12We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 10:49 pm

iank

iank

Commander Maxil wrote:What kind of saddo would obsessively read posts on a "small" internet forum that they don't even like?

Trying to make themselves falsely feel superior. I guess something has to. Big Grin

13We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 11th February 2019, 11:24 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Of course, citing postmodernism as a cultural cancer is now considered some of hackneyed faux pas in pomo. identitarian moron circles. This stems from the fact these tragic creatures don't have any counter-arguments, just reactionary masks that make it appear they're mocking you when, actually, a big ball of rage and hurt is imploding inside them because you dared to criticise their precious ideology.

Oh, I just read it's bio.

The Raging Tampon wrote:Lefty. Failed writer.

That figures. I guess there's a chance someone might notice this clitoral hood of a being and give them a job in the industry if they keep banging on about supplanting white males and smashing the patriarchy.

I mean it's possible, just look at who's writing Who these days. LOL

14We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 12th February 2019, 3:18 am

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Here is one for them. If you like New Who, you are dumb. Incredibly dumb. Beyond Donald Trump levels of dumb. End of. No discussion. It is an absolute categorical fact.

15We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 12th February 2019, 11:34 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

The "I don't watch Classic Who because it was made before I was born" crowd are the worst. Bunch of lazy fuckers.

16We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 12th February 2019, 2:04 pm

Bill

I don’t understand it. When I was a kid, I loved Blake’s 7 because it was about a bunch of individuals asserting their humanity against inhuman totalitarianism. Now, it’s as if everyone is on the Federation’s side. Despite the fact the Federation uses blatant propaganda, it is supported, and “dissidents” are condemned. The world’s gone mad!

I loved Doctor Who because of Tom Baker’s interpretation of The Doctor. Question authority, think for yourself and fight for your principles. Has it now reached a stage where you must not only agree with the propaganda, you don’t even know it’s propaganda!

All of this is a sign that having the mindset of The Fourth Doctor is now needed more than ever. And that social media seems to support trends, never truth, and is very vicious in ridiculing those who dare to disagree with the trend of the moment.

Behind the anger of true fans is a deep love for the spirit of the individual (which The True Doctors echo). The Doctor is not, and never should be, the mouthpiece of hateful interests forcing others to conform to a narrow world view.

17We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 12th February 2019, 2:24 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Bill wrote:I don’t understand it. When I was a kid, I loved Blake’s 7 because it was about a bunch of individuals asserting their humanity against inhuman totalitarianism. Now, it’s as if everyone is on the Federation’s side. Despite the fact the Federation uses blatant propaganda, it is supported, and “dissidents” are condemned. The world’s gone mad!

I loved Doctor Who because of Tom Baker’s interpretation of The Doctor. Question authority, think for yourself and fight for your principles. Has it now reached a stage where you must not only agree with the propaganda, you don’t even know it’s propaganda!

All of this is a sign that having the mindset of The Fourth Doctor is now needed more than ever. And that social media seems to support trends, never truth, and is very vicious in ridiculing those who dare to disagree with the trend of the moment.

Behind the anger of true fans is a deep love for the spirit of the individual (which The True Doctors echo). The Doctor is not, and never should be, the mouthpiece of hateful interests forcing others to conform to a narrow world view.

Beautifully said. It beggars belief that anyone as invested in the show as the Fitzroy crowd apparently were could have so catastrophically misunderstood the entire point of the original character.

18We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 12th February 2019, 9:26 pm

iank

iank

They'd much rather sell out and feel they're popular (they're not) and 'in vogue' (they're not) than actually stand by what they supposedly once believed in. It just shows shallow their fandom always was.

19We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 13th February 2019, 3:03 am

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Seriously I don't give a fuck.
I've been on the outskirts of Doctor Who fandom for the last 30 years.
I was told I was full of shit by old school fans back in the late 80's because I enjoyed McCoy and Cartmel. I remember being called a cunt by the pseuds that were into Lawrence Miles and the VNA'S IN THE 90's. Now I'm being called a Fascist twat by millennial's because I don't like nuwho.
As long as I can enjoy real Doctor Who 1963-1989 over and over again I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what anybody else thinks.

20We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 13th February 2019, 8:42 am

iank

iank

Now that's a healthy attitude.

21We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 13th February 2019, 12:36 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

ClockworkOcean wrote:
Bill wrote:I don’t understand it. When I was a kid, I loved Blake’s 7 because it was about a bunch of individuals asserting their humanity against inhuman totalitarianism. Now, it’s as if everyone is on the Federation’s side. Despite the fact the Federation uses blatant propaganda, it is supported, and “dissidents” are condemned. The world’s gone mad!

Beautifully said. It beggars belief that anyone as invested in the show as the Fitzroy crowd apparently were could have so catastrophically misunderstood the entire point of the original character.

Absolutely spot on.

SJWs are sheep. That's the annoying thing. They think that they are the people rallying against the establishment for the little guy, but nothing could be further from the truth.

They aren't ideological at all. They are brainless sheep being led by chancers who want to cash in on something popular.

In about twenty years when the right gain the social power again, I'd bet you anything that we will be the ones arguing against these same people who were once "I identify as 65 different genders at once", who are now supporting the most draconian, Prince John style right wing policies for the poor and wanting to dismantle the NHS.

Take a look at the likes of our "edgy" comedians like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle for instance. They are the epitome of sheep. About ten years ago when it was trendy to be really horrible about people, they used to make the most revolting remarks about women's looks on tv.

I remember one bit Jimmy Carr made about Amy Winehouse that was absolutely vile. Yeah okay, fair enough I'd remember that more than others, but still looking back on it as a man, and not a teenager who was in love with Amy Winehouse, it was still pretty horrible.

He went on about how her vagina stunk, about how if he were to shag her, (not that he'd want to as she was an ugly horse face he claimed) he would have to wrap his entire dick to stop diseases from her mingey minge from getting over it. He also went on about how her being an anorexic was the only positive thing about dating her, as he could take her out, not have to buy her a meal and then pick his teeth with her legs!

Now again I'm not saying he should be banned for saying that of course, but it was still a pretty shitty thing to do. She was an anorexic, bullimic, who suffered from self harm issues. IMO stuff like this contributed to her death and made her depression worse.

Flash forward to 2017 however when its now trendy to be woke and insult the lower class, Brexit voting gammons as not being as enlightened as you are, and guess who is ridiculing Peter Davison of all people as being a sexist for not supporting a female Doctor Who.

Peter Davison is unhappy with a female Doctor Who

Yeah Jimmy I don't think not wanting little boys to lose a role model, or to say its jarring to change a characters sex after 50 years, is as bad as a Jack the Ripper style comment about filthy women and their dirty vaginas!

Eminem's another one. This is a man who used to do videos about cutting up his ex wife, make songs about hating "fags", transexuals and lesbians, about how all gay men are predators who want what's in his balls, and similarly he used to make disgusting remarks about female celebs it was trendy to bash's looks like Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga.

Flash forward to 2017 and guess who is doing a big radical Anti Trump video about how awful Trump is for being a bigot.

These people are essentially that Groucho Marx line. "These are my principles if you don't like them I've got others."

22We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 2nd March 2019, 10:45 pm

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

We are famous! Cunt

Dear God, the sheer entitlement of these nutjobs never fails to astonish me, to say nothing of the utter spinelessness of the cucks who pander to them. Shocked

I COMMAND YOU TO DO EXACTLY AS I SAY, ACCEPT TORRENTS OF ABUSE OVER THE SLIGHTEST PERCEIVED INFRACTION, AND TO FINANCIALLY COMPENSATE ME FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
\

We are famous! Femrage

Fair enough!
\
We are famous! Winner

23We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 3rd March 2019, 12:00 am

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

ClockworkOcean wrote:We are famous! Cunt

Dear God, the sheer entitlement of these nutjobs never fails to astonish me, to say nothing of the utter spinelessness of the cucks who pander to them. Shocked

I COMMAND YOU TO DO EXACTLY AS I SAY, ACCEPT TORRENTS OF ABUSE OVER THE SLIGHTEST PERCEIVED INFRACTION, AND TO FINANCIALLY COMPENSATE ME FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
\

We are famous! Femrage

Fair enough!
\
We are famous! Winner

Christ, she's an even bigger moron than I thought and that's really saying something.

Hell would have to freeze over before I even considered parting with money to read something entitled "Tardis Eruditorium". That's before we even get to the Moffat-besotted hagiography within its pages.

24We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 3rd March 2019, 12:12 am

iank

iank

Who's worse? The loonies or the sad fucks that bow at their knees and pander to their insanity?

25We are famous! Empty Re: We are famous! 3rd March 2019, 1:20 am

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

TBH I couldn't care less what alt lifestyle weirdos write about as I wouldn't ever bother to read it.
the name Doctor Who has been destroyed for decades now so another helping of SJW drivel isn't going to make things any worse.

I'm confident that things will change for the better once nuwho is axed. It won't happen overnight but the millennial SJW's/NPC's that have been humored by BBC Wales over the last half decade will move on to other things within a few months of the cancellation. DWM will not recover and would most probably be cancelled within 18 months to 2 years.
Without the patronage of the nuwho crowd Big Finish will cut back on their nuwho output when they realize that most of their subs aren't interested.
Cretin's and weirdos like Sandifer will still be around of course but without an audience on social media he will just be a voice in the wilderness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum