You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Shows You're Watching

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:07 pm

As an April fool's day joke, adult swim aired a new episode of Rick and Morty on repeat rather than their usual shows.

For three long days, I felt the cold hand of death on my shoulder. Lost in the depths of despair I tried to figure out what I had done to deserve this. I wasn't an evil person. The worst thing I'd ever done was kick a pig - School trip to Heston Farm, 1964, I maintain it was self-defence.
View user profile http://thehiveforum.forumotion.com

27 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:27 am

The Incredible Hulk: 747. What's the worst place you could possibly imagine for David to lose his rag and Hulk-out? Why, a 747 of course! Which is exactly what happens in this top episode, and it's not the food or the in-flight movie that ticks him off, either. David catches a flight from San Francisco to Chicago in hopes of meeting a Doctor that may have answers for his "condition" before he leaves the country, only to get caught up in an elaborate heist/hijack that leaves all the pilots drugged and the plane heading for a bumpy landing. This is a great episode, with a fantastically tense climax as David is left trying to pilot the plane and prevent it crashing (with help from Air Traffic Control) but it's been damaged and won't work properly, and David, needless to say, starts to get angry!Big Grin
I'm sure the cute younger stewardess was in V too (also Kenneth Johnson of course). Loved this one!

View user profile

28 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:04 pm

Prison Break has returned after a long hiatus. I used to love watching this - for about two series - but I get the feeling if I were to watch it now I would be baffled as to why.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/tv-ratings-prison-break-episode-2-1202029102/

TV Ratings: ‘Prison Break’ Slips in Its Second Week

View user profile

29 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:16 pm

I watched both episodes of the new Prison Break and it's just as stupid as ever. I don't know why the creator didn't learn that the conspiracy stuff was the worst part of the show. I enjoyed season 1 and the first half of season 2 where they're looking for the money. I don't remember if it was season 3 or 4 but I kind of liked the one where they were in the foreign prison too since it was actually about prison breaks again.

Now they've gone crazy with it and the worst part is that I want to keep watching.
Spoilers:
Michael is alive, faking his brain tumour and the electricution and his entire existence has been wiped from all records. He now goes by a name everyone knows as belonging to an ISIS leader and we've just found out he's friends with a Jihadi John type figure who was in isolation in the same prison. Agents are yet again trying to kill Lincoln and Sara and T-Bag was released from prison and given a robotic hand in exchange for passing on a message from Michael.

I've also recently finished series 3 of Line of Duty and can't wait to start series 4.

For three long days, I felt the cold hand of death on my shoulder. Lost in the depths of despair I tried to figure out what I had done to deserve this. I wasn't an evil person. The worst thing I'd ever done was kick a pig - School trip to Heston Farm, 1964, I maintain it was self-defence.

30 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Anyone been watching 13 Reasons Why on Netflix?

View user profile

31 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:21 am

Currently two episodes into Stranger Things. It's a lot of fun, kind of a mix between E.T, Goosebumps, Lost, and a pinch of Twin Peaks. Plenty of tropes I've seen in fiction over the years, but with endearing  characters, some grounded teen fluff drama, compelling performances etc. It's not the most original show, but it is a damn good time.

There's bugger all on Netflix beyond new and old MST3K as well as the Saban Brands library, so I've also taken to watching Fuller House. God help me.

View user profile

32 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Finished Stranger Things not too long ago, I don't get the hype but it isn't bad. I regret giving up on it after 2 episodes when it first came out and look forward to series 2, but I doubt I'll ever rewatch it.

Pretty Little Liars starts the final set of episodes in America tonight which means it'll be on UK Netflix by tomorrow morning, looking forward to seeing what happens.

Playtime
S07, E11
Spencer attempts to learn more about her connection to Mary Drake; Aria and Ezra figure out what their future may hold with Nicole back in the picture; Mona helps Hanna get her fashion career back on track; A.D.'s final endgame is revealed.

33 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:01 am

No spoilers please, I haven't seen any of season 7 yet! Wink

View user profile

34 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 am

No worries. I'd have to go back and check but have you seen any of the A.D. era or was the last you saw them going off to college?

35 Re: TV Shows You're Watching on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:23 am

No I saw through to the end of season 6, the "new era" started midway through that. Hanna had just been kidnapped IIRC.
It's not shown on free to air TV here (well the first season was and then pay TV bought it!) so I have to wait for the DVD release of season 7. Wink

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum