Pepsi Maxil
TheTimeTraveller
bryanbraddock
iank
Boofer
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you find Whittaker attractive?

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? I_vote_lcap39%Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? I_vote_rcap 39% [ 9 ]
Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? I_vote_lcap61%Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? I_vote_rcap 61% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 4th January 2019, 10:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I personally think she's got a rather cute face. Doesn't forgive her attitude, though.

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_11

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_12

2Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Re: Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 4th January 2019, 11:59 pm

Boofer

Boofer

No.

She's sort of pretty, but in a mundane, shop girl sort of way. It's not my thing.

Her body is pretty androgynous and does nothing for me either.

3Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Re: Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 5th January 2019, 12:06 am

iank

iank

Not particularly. And the performance and then real life attitude make her further unappealing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

bryanbraddock

bryanbraddock

Not in the least.
She's the complete antithesis of what I find physically attractive in a woman, which basically boils down to the fact I like brunettes with big natural tits.

5Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Re: Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 5th January 2019, 10:41 am

TheTimeTraveller

TheTimeTraveller

bryanbraddock wrote:Not in the least.
She's the complete antithesis of what I find physically attractive in a woman, which basically boils down to the fact I like brunettes with big natural tits.

+1
This.
Hence my obsessive collection of Nicola Bryant pictures.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

TheTimeTraveller wrote:
bryanbraddock wrote:Not in the least.

+1
This.
Hence my obsessive collection of Nicola Bryant pictures.

I must have hundreds of Nicola Bryant photos saved on my computer, most of them made up of screencaps from the stories, production stills and photoshoots.

All praise JNT!

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Peri_s10

7Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Re: Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 7th January 2019, 10:39 am

Mott1

Mott1

I can't stand the comments she comes out with or her performances, but that doesn't mean she can't be the subject of the white male gaze!

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Why, of course I do. One would have to be blind not to.

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Tumblr_pgep38F8Hk1tkjnkho6_1280

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Tumblr_pgztx7T2bs1tkjnkho4_1280

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Doctor10

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Ref10

9Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Empty Re: Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? 11th January 2019, 5:24 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

She's about average looking, only she's a healthier weight than the average. I wouldn't smash tbh.

Yes. I never thought the day would come when I'd want to smell the Doctor's underwear. Well it is International women's day after all.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I want Yaz to straddle the cutie's face in Series 12. Make it happen Chibbers and all will be forgiven!

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Commander Maxil wrote:
All praise JNT!

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Peri_s10

In this case I'm happy to praise Jiggly-Normous Titties!

Doctor7

She is kinda average looking Tegan,Ace,Peri,Sarah Jane the two Romanas,Leela,even Mel are better looking and Nyssa and better at acting too.

stengos

stengos

No.

She is nauseating though.

burrunjor

burrunjor

I'd never call anyone ugly. IMO its shallow and nasty and considering my face is upside down and inside out then I wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I don't find her attractive however, but that's more to do with her role as the Doctor. The Doctor isn't a very attractive, sexy part to begin with and her performance is too mamby pamby, but not in a cute nerdy way like say Osgood. Its more like a twee primary school teacher.

As for her real personality well I don't know her, so I can't comment on whether its attractive or not. I do feel a bit bad for Jodie though if I'm honest. People were understandbly pissed at her videos in response to the haters (myself included.)

However in all fairness just about any actor or actress would do the same. They'd have to if they wanted a career.

Whilst the performance isn't great, I think its wrong to pin all the blame on Jodie. As we have been over a woman would always stick out and jar after 13 men, and really considering what the fitzroy crowd have done to the character then the actress almost isn't important.

I will say it annoys me when Bowlsetrek tries to pin all the blame on her, and lets both Moffat and RTD off with it. They both wrecked DW as they brought in the "its all about change argument" and they claimed to love it. Jodie is just an actress jumping at a seemingly big opportunity and coming in after the franchise has been killed.

Zarius

Zarius

I base attractiveness based on how I know a person, I don't know Jodie personaly so can't make up my mind on that, but she certainly has been approachable for fans so I'm sure she's very nice in person, at least on a public front.

cunt

cunt

-wide nose
-smooth philtrum
-undefined lips
-ears too close to coronal plane
-lower sclera exposure

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

cunt wrote:-wide nose
-smooth philtrum
-undefined lips
-lower sclera exposure

You just don't love dem hoes, do you?

burrunjor

burrunjor

Tanmann wrote:
cunt wrote:-wide nose
-smooth philtrum
-undefined lips
-lower sclera exposure

You just don't love dem hoes, do you?

He's a troll Big Grin I wonder if he and BeKind are the same person. Big Grin

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Definitely an 8.

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_11

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_12

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_14

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

ClockworkOcean wrote:Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Tumblr_pgep38F8Hk1tkjnkho6_1280

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Tumblr_pgztx7T2bs1tkjnkho4_1280

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Doctor10

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Ref10
If Whittaker pulls that grinch face whilst having anal sex then I'll say she's attractive.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Doctor7

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Images11

Zarius

Zarius

I can now make an informed opinion after reading her interview in Doctor Who Magazine. I'd say yes, I do find her personality attractive. She likes watching children's movies and she's a huge fan of Animals of Farthing Wood, Thundercats, Dungeons and Dragons, and other Saturday morning cartoon.

Boofer

Boofer

All I want to know is if she likes to stick a finger or two up her arse while playing lip tennis.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

She's so adorable I can't even- teqrjfoewqpsairjdnazxqopdfkvfg  Embarassed

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_19

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Jodie_18

Do you find Jodie Whittaker attractive? Giphy_11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum