You are not connected. Please login or register

The Orville Appreciation Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty The Orville Appreciation Thread on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 1:19 am

Just finished the first series. I LOVE it. Its definitely a modern day gem. Seth McFarlane was a surprisingly good lead. I always knew he was a good comedy actor of course, but I had no idea that he could do the serious stuff too like in the Krill episode.

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

View user profile

2The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 1:44 am

It's good fun. Season 2 starts on SBS here tonight. Big Grin

View user profile

3The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Fri 04 Jan 2019, 5:14 pm

The first two episodes this season have been garbage.

View user profile

4The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Sat 05 Jan 2019, 9:30 pm

I have to agree with ToiletMan on that one.

View user profile

5The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:41 pm

View user profile

6The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Sat 09 Mar 2019, 12:26 pm

I got into this show a week ago, it's alright, and they did a bitching Best of Both Worlds tribute two parter lately.

View user profile

7The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Tue 12 Mar 2019, 6:42 am

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater
It is a great show, infinitely superior to the ever-worsening trainwreck STD has turned out to be. I haven't started Season 2 yet. I'm sorry to hear that it suffered a rough start, as Season 1 was consistently good from start to finish. Does it recover?

View user profile

8The Orville Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Orville Appreciation Thread on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 4:29 pm

Season two has now wrapped, and did so with a time travel story that tells of the far reaching consequences of turning down a second date.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum