Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

351 Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 am

View user profile

352 Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 am

The worm is turning.

View user profile

353 Re: Series 11 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:48 am

@iank wrote:The worm is turning.

the problem with pandering to "NPC" type American lowest common denominator consumers is that when they turn on you they employ the same collective thinking sheep like behavior and the dog pile is ON.

View user profile

354 Viewing Figures on Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:37 am

The Witchfinders
Live: 4.021m <- real (or as real as viewing figures can be)
Live + VOSDAL: 5.658m*
Day 1: 6.203m**
Day 2: 6.415m**
Day 3: 6.585m**

* somewhat real but inflated greatly
** absolute wibble of the first order; complete bullshit; to be disregarded

View user profile

355 Re: Series 11 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:35 pm

There's hype for this upcoming episode, with them now saying Jodie displays more courage than any previous Doctor seen in the last 55 years Laughing Rolling Eyes

https://twitter.com/clinthassell/status/1068556200759959552?s=21

View user profile

356 Re: Series 11 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:46 pm

LOL LOL LOL

God, what fucktards.

View user profile

357 Re: Series 11 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:56 pm

This guy is usually one of the more positive fans, and even he's clocking in

View user profile

358 Re: Series 11 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Now that the same type of nomenklatura have destroyed several different successful shows and movies we can confirm that yes "Get Woke Go Broke" is a real thing. Symptoms, Cause and Outcome all confirmed.

No matter the stupid excuses made by apologists, the truth is that normal people don't like this sort of product and won't embrace it no matter what pressure is brought to bear.

I got banned on GB for saying it, but there is also a commercial motive, a truly pathetic one given the small sums involved. The chief nomenklatura like the creature that runs GB always write some sort of trite book, guide or other publication, and part of their pushing of the SJW wheelbarrow is to sell their pablum to the echo chamber. Example" Mr. GB's Red White and Who crap.

It's on the level of grant chasing modern artists and equally without worth.

View user profile

359 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:31 am

View user profile

360 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:41 am

I find literally who youtubers with delusions of grandeur (examples: Council of Geeks, EVS) fucking grating. Absolute showers of shit at the best of times.

Add in the shilling for Doctor Woke or whatever and yeah, I'm out.

View user profile

361 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:44 am

5:50

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0btj9sy/have-i-got-news-for-you-series-56-episode-8

About the only funny joke in the programme, but oh so true..

View user profile

362 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:49 am

@TheTimeTraveller wrote:I find literally who youtubers with delusions of grandeur (examples: Council of Geeks, EVS) fucking grating. Absolute showers of shit at the best of times.

Add in the shilling for Doctor Woke or whatever and yeah, I'm out.

I pretty much despise all professional youtubers. The worst thing to happen to youtube was when Google bought it and made vlogging a lucrative and easy career. All you need is an ego the size of a planet, some half arsed opinions and a access to a video camera.
Mr Council of geeks is a complete flat capped twat. I've left a number of perfectly reasonable non offensive comments about nuwho over the years criticizing the scripts,performances and fandom, and they all get removed and accounts blocked.

He's a prick and a disingenuous shill who depends on nuwho to make a living and to promote his alt lifestyle. Also I'm pretty sure that you need more than one person to make a council.

View user profile

363 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:57 am

Advance review for "It Takes You Away" pegs it as a tour de force for Bradley Walsh, Yaz is still apparently useless.

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/it-takes-you-away-advance-review-89802.htm

View user profile

364 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:12 pm

I pretty much despise all professional youtubers. The worst thing to happen to youtube was when Google bought it and made vlogging a lucrative and easy career. All you need is an ego the size of a planet, some half arsed opinions and a access to a video camera.
Mr Council of geeks is a complete flat capped twat. I've left a number of perfectly reasonable non offensive comments about nuwho over the years criticizing the scripts,performances and fandom, and they all get removed and accounts blocked.

He's a prick and a disingenuous shill who depends on nuwho to make a living and to promote his alt lifestyle. Also I'm pretty sure that you need more than one person to make a council.

Absolutely 100 percent spot on. Council of Geeks represents everything wrong with the modern who fandom.

View user profile

365 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:55 pm

366 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:31 pm

So El Patron did eventually do a response video to the Who Addicts recent squirming about "fandom intimidation"...which prompted a few grovelling responses  from them in the comments section.

In short, they could'nt take being singled out by him and wanted to defuse the possibility of others joining in (Big Mouth also made a video), so they've started kissing his arse.

It makes them look worse off really...as it shows they're incapable of taking a side and sticking to their guns for fear of offending either party on the debate.

View user profile

367 Re: Series 11 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:39 pm

All these Who cucksackers on YouTube are just really lucky that 4chan despises Who and wouldn't pick up the sword to defend what it was. Otherwise, these channels would be scenes of absolute carnage. Nightmare fuel.

View user profile

368 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:44 am

Even poor Sesska's reaction videos are getting the negative comments. Wonder how long she can hold off commenting on things as her Doctor Who December trudges along?

El Patron's latest video

The BBC ONE Christmas Drama trailer has very little Doctor Who...simply one clip from the series 11 trailer, and I think it's also from tonight's episode

View user profile

369 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:55 am

This is the comic book shill and star wars bullshit all over again.
Loving it.

View user profile

370 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:12 am

@Zarius wrote:Sesska's reaction videos]

ugh. the nuwho camwhore. Lets be honest, half of her subs watch those videos with the sound turned off. Twisted Evil

View user profile

371 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:21 am

@bryanbraddock wrote:
@Zarius wrote:Sesska's reaction videos]

ugh. the nuwho camwhore. Lets be honest, half of her subs watch those videos with the sound turned off. Twisted Evil

Ugh seconded.
It's all so tiresome.

View user profile

372 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:45 am

The fandoms an ugly place right now. Even the most mild fan commentators are accused of being shills, SJWs, or alt righters and woman haters.

Whilst there are cunts on the other side, its still 100 percent the SJWs that made it this way. They brought all the toxicity into the fandom. The way they smeared the fans who didn't agree with them as alt righters, sexists, racists, homophobes, and even just the way they ruined Steven Moffat's reputation.

Steven Moffat may be many things, but he isn't a sexist, he certainly isn't homophobic, and quite frankly I don't know how anyone could even suggest he was a racist? As for other things like he hates the poor, and he hates the mentally ill LOL where did that shit come from?

Still the man's name was made absolute mud by these people. The only comparable smearing of a producers reputation was JNT in the 80s, and even then that wasn't as bad in that, it was still attacking him for his work on the show.

Moffat's went beyond that and tried to present him as an awful, awful person. Of course I no longer have any sympathy for him as he pandered to these people at the expense of the show (and the career of Peter Capaldi who didn't get a fair shake at his dream role because of these people, and is now being made the fall guy by the loathsome BBC.) Still it was awful the way they treated him.

At the same time they also did the same to the fans who disagreed with them, not just when Jodie was cast. As far back as 2013 they've been smearing fans opposed to a female Doctor as sexists, racists, homophobes etc
etc.

Regardless of how ridiculous it was. I mean Ian Levine got smeared as a sexist. Fucking Ian Levine!

It was only natural that there would be an intense backlash against the SJWs. Though like all bullies they can't take it.

Notice now they are the ones hiding behind that cringey, cheesy line from Capaldi "BE KIND" hmmm don't remember them being kind when they were calling people like me sad pathetic manbabies or smearing Moffat himself as a racist, homophobic, sexist?

View user profile

373 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:02 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Notice now they are the ones hiding behind that cringey, cheesy line from Capaldi "BE KIND" hmmm don't remember them being kind when they were calling people like me sad pathetic manbabies or smearing Moffat himself as a racist, homophobic, sexist?

Yep. I've been given the sickening condescending "be kind" quote a number of times as a response to comments I've left on youtube.
I usually post this as a response:
followed by a foulmouthed diatribe about how nuwho is a bastardization of the character of the doctor, and that nuwho fans are npc troglodytes! Big Grin

View user profile

374 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:35 pm

As of this episode, I think we have our official mascot for MrTARDIS, Doc Freedom and the other nu-who bootlickers

View user profile

375 Re: Series 11 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm

“How are we going to get the ratings up?”

“I know! Have a talking frog in it. With the voice of Graham’s ex.”

“Brilliant! Let’s do it!”

Sadly the frog was not Kermit.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum