The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:32 pm

Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD 189394_large

No doubt it'll have the extended version on.
Then in 2 years we can buy the Season 25 blu ray set, which won't. Big Grin

View user profile

2Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Why didn't they release the bloody thing when the original DVD came out only a few years back? They did it for both Battlefield and Fenric.

3Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 pm

Laziness.
Though I was pissed we didn't get the original VHS Special Edition of Fenric. I didn't like their "movie version with new special effects" DVD version at all.

View user profile

4Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Apparently it's not happening. Oh and Wheel is recons.

They sure know how to treat their customers over there at the BBC... Rolling Eyes

View user profile

5Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 pm

Feel sorry for those that were getting excited. You know, Silver Nemesis works just fine without all the extra material.

6Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:42 am

This is part of the deliberate replacement of the audience.
Alienate the Old! White! Male! Fans!

View user profile

7Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:41 am

It would have been a strange choice for release. Cybermen aside it isn't a well regarded story.

Wheel in Space is recons? Disappointing. I'll buy it for the case, but it is pointless - the Loose Cannon reconstructions have always been better.

View user profile

8Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD Empty Re: Silver Nemesis 30th Anniversary DVD on Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:36 am

I think there's a much bigger audience for an extended version of SE than there is a release of static photographs. Don't buy Wheel, if you do it will only encourage them to release more such cheap crap.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum