You are not connected. Please login or register

One line of dialogue that really nails your character in a line to everyone else in the room

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mott1

Mott1

Hi everybody,

I came across this article on the bbc about dialogue cut from the new Jurassic Park film : -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-44547100

In the scene she [the actress's character] is talking to Chris Pratt's character.

"I look at Chris and I'm like: 'Square jaw, good bone structure, tall, muscles - I don't date men, but if I did, it would be you'," she said.

Daniella continued: "I love that I'm looking at Chris Pratt, like the hottest guy in the world and I'm just like, 'it would gross me out but I guess I would do it'.

"It was cool because it was a little insight into my character, but they cut it."

Hmm... I wonder why this incredibly insightful line was cut? And, if it had been in Nu Who, would Bill have actually got to say it? Please let me know your thoughts, along with any other wonderfully subtle character-enhancing dialogue you've come across recently.

burrunjor

burrunjor

I think the opening line in this vid from Crowley sums up his character so wonderfully.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum