The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whotube

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Whotube on Sun May 13, 2018 1:12 am

Full stories uploaded to various video services.

View user profile

2 Re: Whotube on Sun May 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Or you could just visit a torrent site, download literally every single episode of Classic Who ever made, back them up to an external hardrive and never have to bother with buying DVD's or searching for uploads on Youtube/Dailymotion ever again.

View user profile

3 Re: Whotube on Sun May 13, 2018 1:59 pm

@DeadManRising wrote:Or you could just visit a torrent site, download literally every single episode of Classic Who ever made, back them up to an external hardrive and never have to bother with buying DVD's or searching for uploads on Youtube/Dailymotion ever again.      

Be quiet, smart arse! LOL

Already done, although they're mainly TS rips of the original DVDs. Wink

I accidentally formatted my external drive, and haven't yet had the time or inclination to remedy the situation given that I need to get another drive just as big to dump the recovered image to.

Plus, I kind of like the unauthorised copies that go up on streaming sites for some reason. I used to get a kick out of the pirate VHS copies and UKGOLD recordings in the 80s/90s, and then the PBS editions that appeared on the early filesharing sites like Kazaa (aids for your PC).

View user profile

4 Re: Whotube on Sun May 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Fuck me, I remember Kazaa, WinMX, Limewire and Soulseek. I used to really love WinMX till they knee-capped it

View user profile

5 Re: Whotube on Sun May 13, 2018 3:50 pm

Soulseek was probably the best ever format for underground music sharing I ever encountered.

I'd only ever run Limewire in a VM. Full of viruses and mislabelled files.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum