You are not connected. Please login or register

What They're NOT Telling You About London

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty What They're NOT Telling You About London on Tue 01 May 2018, 8:12 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
PJW discusses the recent crime wave in London.

View user profile

2What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Tue 01 May 2018, 10:37 pm

This is his best video for a long while. I think Britain is heading towards a civil war and it is 100 percent the fault of the lefties.

View user profile

3What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Tue 01 May 2018, 10:42 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
@burrunjor wrote:This is his best video for a long while. I think Britain is heading towards a civil war and it is 100 percent the fault of the lefties.


Ditto.

It has all gone to shit.

View user profile

4What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Thu 24 May 2018, 8:22 pm

I've lived in London for close on 40 years, and I'm sorry but the opinions expressed in this video are utter rubbish.

Let's see in the last 8 years...
20% cut in visible Police on the streets
20% rise in violent crime

This guy puts two and two together and comes up with five.

There has ALWAYS been "mass" immigration running through London, even when I very first moved here in 1980, and it has NO bearing at all on the crime stats.

Neither has "Political Correctness", which I'm assuming the guy means being less discriminatory "stop and search" being employed.

Not too sure what he means by "Cultural Degradation" either?(Less white people maybe? Yes, white people are automatically so law abiding by default, aren't they? Bullshit.) In fact Londoners are PROUD of the fact that practically every single culture found in the world is hosted within their city and mostly rub along fine. Some of the fucking Northerners who consistently bang on about "mass immigration" all the of time ought to try it someday, they might have more productive, enriched and enjoyable lives instead of drunkenly inbreeding down alleyways with their sisters before going on EDL marches. We LIKE our diversity here, it's why London presumably overwhelmingly rejected Brexit.

Social Degradation? Maybe, but the "cultural degradation" is really just code for white privilege, it's bullshit, get off your racially superior high horse. Culture and ethnicity has fuck all to do with the problem, it's social exclusion and deprivation at the rotten root, not what religion someone follows or what their country of origin is, or what fucking music they choose to listen to.

The reasons for crime are complex, but I would say it's the lack of security in the capital, the degradation of public services and welfare state, the precariousness of mostly zero hour contract employment and obscenely priced insecure privately rented accommodation which had led to a growth in crime in the capital. It has led to an extreme feral dog eat dog society where criminality has followed suit. I'm not surprised there are so many predatory gangs around when the youth are faced with the bleak lack of choices they've been served up.

In fact, the only time I have known when there was less violence on the streets in London was probably around the early 2000's when although hugely derided at the time as "plastic policemen", the community support officers were rolled out on the streets and although had limited powers, were a very visible presence on the streets. They were more effective than CCTV.

By the way, Stop and Search largely did fuck all, I was stopped and searched over 20 times one weekend during the mid 80's, all it did was foster a resentment towards the Police and allowed them to harass people purely because they didn't like the look of them, not because they were involved in any criminality.

When the guy claims you could leave your front door unlocked - do me a fucking favour. When I first moved in here in the early 80's almost every house in my street was burgled and the only reason why mine wasn't was because we kept a loud barky dog.

Sorry, but this guy is largely talking shite and splattering around a few popularist Alt-right buzz phrases such as "virtual signalling" does not make it otherwise.

And please don't patronise me and suggest that the topic doesn't affect me because I probably live in Chelsea, Kensington or Richmond, there was a high profile murder only last summer literally a stone's throw from my house and a fatal stabbing right outside my girlfriends front living room window. I was also less than an hour away from being on the tube which was bombed during rush hour last year too.(It went off literally 2 stops from my work)

This twat looks and sounds like he's never been to London in his life before apart from a day trip to the Natural History Museum with his school.

Now let's try another analysis instead of dressing something up in lazy buzz-phrases to suit a political agenda...




Last edited by Rob Filth on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 5:10 am; edited 13 times in total

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

5What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Thu 24 May 2018, 8:51 pm

@Rob Filth wrote:By the way, Stop and Search largely did fuck all, I was stopped and searched over 20 times one weekend during the mid 80's, all it did was foster a resentment towards the Police and allowed them to harass people purely because they didn't like the look of them, not because they were involved in any criminality.

Yeah, well-intentioned people bang on about proactive or preventative policing but unless you have mind readers this is what happens.

View user profile

6What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Thu 24 May 2018, 10:18 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:
@Rob Filth wrote:By the way, Stop and Search largely did fuck all, I was stopped and searched over 20 times one weekend during the mid 80's, all it did was foster a resentment towards the Police and allowed them to harass people purely because they didn't like the look of them, not because they were involved in any criminality.

Yeah, well-intentioned people bang on about proactive or preventative policing but unless you have mind readers this is what happens.

Most of the people during the era of "stop and search" who were fully motivated to go out in public "tooled up" with stabby-stabby equipment or other nasty psychotic improvised  weapons of maiming to wield outside the terraces all dressed in smart/casual wear because they realised that unlike when they wore their former skinhead/bonehead attire, the chances of them being searched by the police was practically zero if they dressed smart.

That is why so-called preventative policing led to deadly riots in the capital. It was because stop and search was completely discriminatory and because of that, largely ineffective.

It's just wheeled out each time there is an epidemic in crime because the Police even today still begrudge the smarting they took from the MacPherson Report, and would like to be racist and abusive again.

Why do you think the police did fuck all in the grooming gangs cases?

It was because they were still sulking over the MacPherson Report and equated "not being racist pigs" with "not arresting obvious criminals because of their ethnicity" - pathetic. They deliberately sat on their hands to project and fuel racist right-wing sentiment.

The cop in the interview is absolutely right in highlighting the institutional racism as stemming from the very top of the totem, it doesn't socially mobilise from the bottom upwards on a career ladder! Although, it would be a fucking first for the Tories if it did!

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

7What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Thu 24 May 2018, 11:43 pm

it's social exclusion and deprivation at the rotten root, not what religion someone follows or what their country of origin is, or what fucking music they choose to listen to.

Music has nothing to do with it, but its wrong IMO to say that religion and country of origin has nothing to do with it.

Neither of those things have anything to do with race. I hate the way that both the right and the left try and equate it with race. The right tries to make out that it's criticism of Islam and uncontrolled immigration doesn't have anything to with race, and initially it didn't, but sadly they have bought into all of this race realism crap, which is just modern day eugenics.

I might add as well that ironically Saudi Arabia is basically an ethno state which the right these days always bang on about working better than our supposed backward multi cultural society, and its the most backward country on earth. (Arabs are also the same race as us, caucasian!)

Islam DOES cause more violence and sexism and homophobia in any society it has more of an influence in because of what it preaches, not the race of any individual who might follow it.

I am not even saying all Muslims are violent. Many of them abandon the bad parts of their faith, or may not have even read the Quran.  I lived next door to a Muslim family for 20 years. Lovely people all of them. The children were the most adorable wee things I've ever seen. (The daughter looked like Boo from Monsters Inc!)

However the ideology of Islam is far more dangerous and twisted than most other religions. Why do people pretend that all religions are equally shit? Are all political ideologies equally shit? Imagine how ridiculous it would be if someone said that. Why should religion be any different?

As Sam Harris said, is anyone seriously going to pretend that a religion like Janism is just as bad as Islam?

Islam IS more violent and bigoted than Christianity. The Jewish religion meanwhile is far more contradictory, and loose, and tribal has been through many reformations and changes too, whilst Islam hasn't.

Immigration in general isn't a problem. Obviously if you have too big a spike in the population either a local one, or an immigrant one then it can lead to problems from a practical point of view of resources.

However immigration from countries that have the same moral values as us obviously isn't a problem in terms of crime of civil unrest. Even if they don't fully integrate who cares as long as they believe in equal rights for everyone like we do? All that'll happen is you'll get things like Chinese resturants, little China town areas, Italian resturants etc which are great.

However mass immigration from countries where Islam is dominant DO pose a problem, because these countries don't have the same moral values as us, so if its people try and keep their culture and don't integrate, then we''ll get things like Sharia courts, grooming gangs, a rise in anti semitic attacks and homophobic attacks, and women being attacked in major European cities like in Cologne.



This has NOTHING to do with the race of any Muslim. Muslims aren't one race anyway. There are Muslim countries all over the world. I might add that Muhammed and the original Muslims were white and preached that being white made you superior.

See here



Muhammed Ali was a great boxer, but a total moron!

Of course this is not to say that the corrupt right wing governments of the past 40 years in the UK from Thatcher to May haven't torn this country apart either and sowed division.

Still this is what bugs me about the whole left vs right debate. Why can't it be both? Why can't it be that our move from a more mixed economy in the 40s-60s to a right wing one in the late 70s destroyed so much of the infastructure of our country, but Islam being allowed to gain influence, and all criticism of it being silenced hasn't led to problems, particularly in more impoverished areas?

In the end we obviously can't ban Muslims from the country. That would be horrific, and would plunge this country into a civil war. However a sensible discussion needs to be had about Islam, and lefties like Owen Jones are stopping that from happening, which is going to lead to more resentment towards Muslims in general and end in massive riots like in the late 50s.

View user profile

8What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Thu 24 May 2018, 11:51 pm

Muhammed Ali was a racist twat that fraternised with the KKK cos they shared idea on racial purity



Muhammad Ali's meetings with Ku Klux Klan leaders revealed by documentary
Shortly before he fought Joe Frazier in the Philippines in 1975, Muhammad Ali met with the leaders of the Ku Klux Klan.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/3419060/Muhammad-Alis-meetings-with-Ku-Klux-Klan-leaders-revealed-by-documentary-Boxing-and-MMA.html

View user profile

9What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 12:52 am

Ali eventually drifted away and sided with the Wallace faction during the bifurcation of the NOI, eventually converting to Sunniism, and later in his life to Sufism.

But, no doubt, he was a racist separatist for a long time.

View user profile

10What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 1:07 am

I have to say in all of the almost 40 years I have lived in London and in all the violent incidents I have witnessed in that time(of which there have been many), I have never seen a single one involving Muslims.

Apart from the recent tube bombing which was on my line, and the person responsible for that I wouldn't even call a Muslim, more like a mixed up, traumatised and lost kid who was radicalised to murderous intent by the actions of our warmongering Government. He was preyed upon by radicals.

There is a large Mosque a few roads away from where I live and I have never been subjected to any abuse, hostility or threatening behaviour from the Muslim community here. I wish I could say the same about Jehovah's Witnesses or Evangelists.

If Islam really was more murderous than Christianity which has subjugated dozens of countries and cultures, and tortured and persecuted millions of people throughout history, then I can guarantee that everyone on this island would be Muslim by now.

All religion sucks and to try and elevate one above the other on moralistic or humanist grounds is pure folly. They all stink, so why bother concentrating on the one?

I'm personally more worried about Saudi Sheikhs who have been granted diplomatic immunity than I am about Sharia Law.(which the hysteria behind is ludicrous - UK Muslims are not fucking Afghanistan Muslims)

My impression at the time when Muhammad Ali first turned Muslim was that he was doing it purely to piss off his white paymasters who expected him to shuffle off in line behind his sisters in the Gospel Choir like a good little subservient negro.

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

11What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 7:25 pm

@Rob Filth wrote:I have to say in all of the almost 40 years I have lived in London and in all the violent incidents I have witnessed in that time(of which there have been many), I have never seen a single one involving Muslims.

Apart from the recent tube bombing which was on my line, and the person responsible for that I wouldn't even call a Muslim, more like a mixed up, traumatised and lost kid who was radicalised to murderous intent by the actions of our warmongering Government. He was preyed upon by radicals.

There is a large Mosque a few roads away from where I live and I have never been subjected to any abuse, hostility or threatening behaviour from the Muslim community here. I wish I could say the same about Jehovah's Witnesses or Evangelists.

If Islam really was more murderous than Christianity which has subjugated dozens of countries and cultures, and tortured and persecuted millions of people throughout history, then I can guarantee that everyone on this island would be Muslim by now.

All religion sucks and to try and elevate one above the other on moralistic or humanist grounds is pure folly. They all stink, so why bother concentrating on the one?

I'm personally more worried about Saudi Sheikhs who have been granted diplomatic immunity than I am about Sharia Law.(which the hysteria behind is ludicrous - UK Muslims are not fucking Afghanistan Muslims)

My impression at the time when Muhammad Ali first turned Muslim was that he was doing it purely to piss off his white paymasters who expected him to shuffle off in line behind his sisters in the Gospel Choir like a good little subservient negro.

Sorry I respect you but you are wrong about all of this.

I was against the Iraq War, and the intervention in Libya as much as the next guy. My biggest hero growing up was John Pilger for bringing the catastrophies that the UK and the US were causing around the world to the public's attention more than ever before.

PS I also wanted Trump to win in 2016, simply because at that point he promised to stop intervening in the middle east and focus on America, as opposed to Hillary.

Obviously yes from a practical point of view we DID make things worse in many countries in the middle east. However we are not entirely to blame. American intervention doesn't explain Muslim homophobia. It doesn't explain grooming gangs. Nothing like ISIS came out of countries like Vietnam which America also attacked illegally, simply because there wasn't also a violent ideology there. American intervention threw petrol on the fire that is Islamic extremism, but the fire was already there.

Islam has caused far more suffering throughout all of human history than Christianity. Islam slaughtered over 90 million people in India not long after Muhammed's death, when the population of the earth was only 400 million. No other ideology has wiped out almost a quarter of the earth's population at any other point in human history.

Islam also had a slave trade that existed far longer than the European one (its still going strong today!), and killed over 150 million black people. There was a genocide of black people in the middle east. That's about 240 million alone, and that's before we get into the countless killed in the 21st century in the middle east.

Its wrong to say that every religion is just as bad. By that logic why not say socialism and capitalism are exactly the same because they are both political ideologies?

Islam is worse than the Jewish religion from a practical point of view. From a moral point of view, yes the Old Testament is every bit as disgusting as the Quran. (It might even be worse. Check out these cartoons of bits in the Old Testament.)





However the Jewish religion is chalk full of contradictions. Its practically impossible to live your life by it. On top of that its had many reformations and changes too throughout the centuries. Its not presented as the definitive word of god, so there is room for interpretation, and it doesn't promise a perfect afterlife if you martyr yourself.

Islam however, is not full of contradictions. Muhammed said to be peaceful in the beginning, but once his forces were strong, he tells his followers very clearly to disregard his earlier teachings, to now wage war on the non believers, to martyr themselves to get the perfect afterlife, and that he has been made victorious above all else with terror!

Unlike the Old Testament which is just full of contradictions, you can follow what Muhammed says very clearly, and there has been NO reformation to Islam. Also the Quran is presented as the definitive word of God and so there is no way to reinterpret its words.

Islam meanwhile is worse from a moral point of view than Christianity. There are dodgy passages in the New Testatment. Saint Paul's views of homosexuals is every bit as bad as Muhammed's. However Jesus, the main prophet of Christianity was a genuinely benevolent figure. He ultimately was not a warlord who said to kill all non believers. He said to love your enemies, and to grant unto others as you would onto yourself. He also said to keep religion separate from the state "that which is Cesars belongs to Cesar".

Also the New Testament is not presented as the definitive word of God so again there is more room for interpretation, unlike Islam.

You may not have seen any violent incidents involving Muslims, but that's just anecdotal. The statistics show that there is a problem with Islamic violence, homophobia and misogyny in the UK, all of which can be found in the Quran.

This source is from the Guardian. Hardly a right wing paper!

Half of All British Muslims Think That Homosexuality Should Be Illegal

Grooming Gang Statistics

Also as for how Islam is able to take over countries, take a look at Iran. In the 70s it was like bloody swinging 60s London. Then Islam took over and well.



There are actual religions of peace out there. Jainism as I already mentioned, has as one of its core tenets, preservation of all life. Extreme Jainists are likely to tread carefully wherever they go out of fear of stepping on insects, and drink filtered water out of fear of harming microscopic bugs!

How can that religion possibly be as bad as Islam that says things like this!





Those ideologies are hardly comparable. Yes you could say that they are both useless, in that they obscure the truth (whatever that is) about the origins of the universe, for a fantasy, but at least the Jainist delusion hurts no one.

I'm sorry but this is just the left's inability to view dark skinned people as being as bad as white people, and not as the victims.

For many years the left obviously fought for the equal rights for black people in western countries like Americn and the UK. Whilst that was great obviously, unfortunately among the left its caused them to always view dark skinned people as being the victims, as is the case with Islam, just because most Muslims have brown skin (even though ironically Arabs are caucasians and Islam is a white supremacist religion in many ways.)

We need to deal with the problems Islam is causing in this society. That doesn't mean banning Islam, or kicking Muslims out of the country. It does mean ensuring that Islam is reformed, that a limit is put on countries that are run by Islamic extremists, and that countries like Saudi Arabia are boycotted.

Simply saying that all religions are just shit and dismissing Islamic problems in society because of your own personal experience is not going to help, I'm sorry.

We need to deal with this very complex problem properly, because obviously the worse it gets then yes the more likely all Muslims WILL be scapegoated. One more major terrorist attack will do it IMO. A civil war is coming if we don't do something soon.

View user profile

12What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 8:10 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Islam has caused far more suffering throughout all of human history than Christianity. Islam slaughtered over 90 million people in India not long after Muhammed's death, when the population of the earth was only 400 million. No other ideology has wiped out almost a quarter of the earth's population at any other point in human history.

Islam also had a slave trade that existed far longer than the European one (its still going strong today!), and killed over 150 million black people. There was a genocide of black people in the middle east. That's about 240 million alone, and that's before we get into the countless killed in the 21st century in the middle east.

Wrong:

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller: ‘270 Million’ Victims of Islam?
Another braindead meme

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39361_Fact-Checking_Pamela_Geller-_270_Million_Victims_of_Islam

And....

India, or properly most of northern India, was under Muslim rule from 1200 to 1800. By the Islamophobe's logic, millions of these Indians should have been slaughtered. But by whom? Muslims were never more than a minority and Islam was never imposed by force. The proof for this is in the geography - the capitals of Muslim India rotated between cities like Delhi and Agra, but conversion proceeded most widely on the fringes of these empires, in what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh. This is like saying the Roman Empire imposed Christianity and Christian populations were found farthest from the centre of imperial power.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/01/2013127211920494.html

Your post is riddled with all sorts of spurious logic that I just cannot be arsed to go through but your 'facts', if we generously call them that, are just nonsense

View user profile

13What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 10:34 pm

Have to say I agree.

I don't see the left branding all black people as victims and all white people as tyrants, that's utter nonsense.

Does that means the left worships people like Mugabe?

Rubbish.

...and I don't see ANY of the Muslim community in my area gay-bashing or going postal because of some obscure rubbish written in the Quran any more than I do Christians going on witch hunting crusades armed with their ducking stools.

Hysterical paranoid tabloid fuelled shite, however understandable considering the UK has seen nothing but a bombardment of front page headlines demonising ALL Muslims since 9/11. Before that I rarely saw or heard anyone in the UK perplexed in the slightest over Islam.

and what's all this Islamophobia perpetuated in the name of?

Western interests in controlling the oil-lines.

As for the grooming gangs, do you seriously not think grooming gangs are white too? What about the Institutional paedophillia within the BBC or even in the echelons of power itself which led to Theresa May shredding a dossier of 114 paedophile files?
Do you think they were all Muslims too?

Are you seriously telling me that paedophillia doesn't manifest itself within the Catholic or Christian religions also? Bollocks, it's endemic!

And lastly, Trump was ALWAYS a warmongering maniac, all of the Republicans always are!

Hillary didn't deserve to win because she wasn't the grass roots candidate and cheated her way past the primaries by utilising her lying media buddies to become the main Democrat candidate when really Bernie Sanders was the only really viable one in the race. But that doesn't mean Trump deserved the Presidency any more than she did.

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

14What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 11:32 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:
@burrunjor wrote:Islam has caused far more suffering throughout all of human history than Christianity. Islam slaughtered over 90 million people in India not long after Muhammed's death, when the population of the earth was only 400 million. No other ideology has wiped out almost a quarter of the earth's population at any other point in human history.

Islam also had a slave trade that existed far longer than the European one (its still going strong today!), and killed over 150 million black people. There was a genocide of black people in the middle east. That's about 240 million alone, and that's before we get into the countless killed in the 21st century in the middle east.

Wrong:

Fact-Checking Pamela Geller: ‘270 Million’ Victims of Islam?
Another braindead meme

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/39361_Fact-Checking_Pamela_Geller-_270_Million_Victims_of_Islam

And....

India, or properly most of northern India, was under Muslim rule from 1200 to 1800. By the Islamophobe's logic, millions of these Indians should have been slaughtered. But by whom? Muslims were never more than a minority and Islam was never imposed by force. The proof for this is in the geography - the capitals of Muslim India rotated between cities like Delhi and Agra, but conversion proceeded most widely on the fringes of these empires, in what is now Pakistan and Bangladesh. This is like saying the Roman Empire imposed Christianity and Christian populations were found farthest from the centre of imperial power.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/01/2013127211920494.html

Your post is riddled with all sorts of spurious logic that I just cannot be arsed to go through but your 'facts', if we generously call them that, are just nonsense

This is almost as stupid as your post where you claim that I want to pour acid on Muslims. Almost as stupid. Why do you jump through such hoops for this religion? Is it just because they are brown? I can't think of any other reason. I can't imagine you jumping through the same ridiculous hoops for say Scientology.

What logic is it of mine that is stupid? Are my links about Muslims hating LGBT people in the UK wrong? Are my points about all religions not being the same bollocks? Are you going to say Jainism is no different to Islam  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

Seriously am I wrong then about Islam being the definitive word of god? Am I wrong about what Muhammed said about killing all non believers.

And as for your sources debunking my claim about the body count of Islam well, I never mentioned Pamela Gellar (who I think is a charlatan.) Here are among some of my sources.

The Biggest Holocaust in Human History

Sikh Net: Biggest Genocide In Human History



Oh and I forgot about the Armenian genocide, or are you going to deny that happened too like Cenk Uygur?

Why not admit that Islam is a violent and bigoted religion? What is wrong with that?



Last edited by burrunjor on Fri 25 May 2018, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Fri 25 May 2018, 11:52 pm

@Rob Filth wrote:Have to say I agree.

I don't see the left branding all black people as victims and all white people as tyrants, that's utter nonsense.

Does that means the left worships people like Mugabe?

Rubbish.

...and I don't see ANY of the Muslim community in my area gay-bashing or going postal because of some obscure rubbish written in the Quran any more than I do Christians going on witch hunting crusades armed with their ducking stools.

Hysterical paranoid tabloid fuelled shite, however understandable considering the UK has seen nothing but a bombardment of front page headlines demonising ALL Muslims since 9/11. Before that I rarely saw or heard anyone in the UK perplexed in the slightest over Islam.

and what's all this Islamophobia perpetuated in the name of?

Western interests in controlling the oil-lines.

As for the grooming gangs, do you seriously not think grooming gangs are white too? What about the Institutional paedophillia within the BBC or even in the echelons of power itself which led to Theresa May shredding a dossier of 114 paedophile files?
Do you think they were all Muslims too?

Are you seriously telling me that paedophillia doesn't manifest itself within the Catholic or Christian religions also? Bollocks, it's endemic!

And lastly, Trump was ALWAYS a warmongering maniac, all of the Republicans always are!

Hillary didn't deserve to win because she wasn't the grass roots candidate and cheated her way past the primaries by utilising her lying media buddies to become the main Democrat candidate when really Bernie Sanders was the only really viable one in the race. But that doesn't mean Trump deserved the Presidency any more than she did.

Hillary was still worse than Trump. Trump is a flip flopper, which makes him dangerous, though so far he hasn't actually done anything in terms of foreign intervention that bad. He;s come close of course to kick starting a war in Syria, but still he could ironically end up being the best President for the past 40 years, and I don't mean that as a compliment. They've all been a rotten lot. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, Johnston all war mongering blood stained bastards who should have/should rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

Trump might end up being the best of the lot, simply because he might be the only one who doesn't cause a war!

Hillary however was the most Hawkish candidate there has been for decades. Here these videos from Abby Martin are great.



I agree though that Bernie would have been better than either Trump of Hillary. HOWEVER even then Trump's victory still gets us closer to a Bernie than Hillary would. Losing to Trump is such an unimaginable humiliation that the Democrats will at least have to go with someone a bit more likable and left wing than Hillary for 2020. You simply cannot lose to Trump a second time.

Had Hillary won it would have cemented the crooked democrats at the tops power and that of the mainstream media. Why would they ever have chosen a Bernie, when they know that they could literally pick the most right wing, hawkish candidate and get her elected. Trump at least gave those fuckers a kicking and will make them think in 2020.

And you cannot compare being white to being a Muslim. Being white is how you are born. Being a Muslim is choosing to follow an ideology.

Jimmy Saville and the other monsters is a different thing. Its not religiously motivated. Doesn't mean its not as evil, but just because there is a problem with corrupt bastards at the top in our society, doesn't mean that there isn't a problem with Islamic grooming gangs.

And whilst the left may not look up to people like Robert Mugabe, many on the left do have a soft bigotry of low expectations towards black people in a lot of instances, and a hard bigotry towards white people.

Its the left who perpetuate the idea that you can't be racist against white people, who turn forms of entertainment into race baiting shit, who want to cram as many black people into roles simply for the sake of diversity, and who coin terms like White Privilege.

Not that when it comes to racism the right are any better of course. With their race realism shit, and black people have lower IQs, and ethno states are great, they are racist assholes.

Hence why its better to not be part of either IMO. This insane divide between the left and the right has to reach a proper conclusion sooner or later. Just hoping it won't be a violent one.

View user profile

16What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Sat 26 May 2018, 8:30 am

"Why do you jump through such hoops for this religion? Is it just because they are brown? "

Hold on a minute, I thought "Islam is a religion not a race"? Or at least that's the response Islamophobes automatically bowl out each time they get the race-card waved at them, because they are using a religion for coda for race with an assumed impunity...(It's why Muslim-bashing is so popular in the tabloids, because they can't do it via race anymore)

"What logic is it of mine that is stupid? Are my links about Muslims hating LGBT people in the UK wrong?"

No, but they are singling out one religion for criticism in this area when they are practically ALL guilty of this. Also, you are not taking into account that although the religion has homophobic passages or instructions within it's text, that many of its followers either ignore these bits or don't automatically follow them to the letter.

You seem to be discounting individual assessment and thought and generalising a whole section of people as one huge hive-mind and body and that is why it is Islamophobic.

I have seen more gay-bashing by far-right Christians in the 40 years I have lived in London than I ever have by Muslims and if you don't believe me, ask the Gay Community which one of the two they feel most threatened by and get it straight from the horse's mouth instead of thinking you are white knighting them.

"Trump might end up being the best of the lot, simply because he might be the only one who doesn't cause a war!"


Sorry, but this is bullshit. Both North Korea and Syria are just side-show muscle-flexing. We all know that the country right-wing hawks in the White House REALLY want to go into more than any other country is Iran, and once they do, you, me and everyone else can kiss their sweet arses "goodbye"

The right-wing hawks in the White House run things in America, not the President, it's why Obama was disappointing to most people and not as radical as his supporters hoped - they just have a fractionally easier time riding roughshod over everyone with a Republican President rather than a Democratic one.

To be honest, as much as I like him, even if Bernie Sanders DID manage to get himself anywhere near the Presidency, he would either be assassinated by Govt secret services or be impeached after having his wings severely clipped by the right wing hawks in the White House like they did with Obama.

"And you cannot compare being white to being a Muslim. Being white is how you are born. Being a Muslim is choosing to follow an ideology.


and what do you seriously think the chances of someone born to a Muslim family, brought up in a Muslim school and growing up within a Muslim Community are going to come out anything other than Muslim?

You are using a religion for coda for race to avoid being labelled a racist, which most racists do these days to skirt around the discrimination laws. (e.g. Katie Hopkins, Farage etc) It's how they're able to perpetuate racism whilst still staying technically inside the law.

"Jimmy Saville and the other monsters is a different thing. Its not religiously motivated.

How do you know that? Most of those MP's who had a noncing ring who Theresa May protected by destroying the dossier would identify as practising Christians. Are you seriously telling me the Catholic religion contains no nonces?

I went to a CoE school and it was full of fucking nonces.

By using one religion to be selective against paedophiles you are allowing the others off the hook, and I find that pretty fucking offensive actually.

"And whilst the left may not look up to people like Robert Mugabe, many on the left do have a soft bigotry of low expectations towards black people in a lot of instances, and a hard bigotry towards white people.

and this is a silly right-wing assumption of those on the left because they can not understand or accept that historically white people have been tyrannical to black cultures and still maintain a degree of institutional racism within the system towards them.

That is not elevating black people above white.

"who want to cram as many black people into roles simply for the sake of diversity, and who coin terms like White Privilege.

Firstly, they are not "crammed" into roles as you suggest, and secondly although I agree that positive discrimination is not an ideal solution to institutional racism, it's a way of attempting to address the fact that the local demographic may not be being represented adequately by percentage which IS racism.

"White Privilege" I have never liked much as terminology as I feel it is abusive and woefully negligent and ignorant towards those who are white, homeless and disposed, however I understand and agree with the broader sense of the terminology in that white people do not come across quite the same level of passive-aggressive bigotry that black people face in having a non-westernized name on a CV, or at a Job Interview etc, and generally have better job prospects and acceptance within society than if they were black.

The problem with the terminology is that it attempts to make a complex subject a pure black/white issue. It is too simplistic.

"This insane divide between the left and the right has to reach a proper conclusion sooner or later. Just hoping it won't be a violent one.
 

You talk about it as if its a level footing between the two when it isn't.

The right wing hold ALL positions of power.

Centralism hardly seemed particularly pacifistic to me either considering the amount of wars fought under its banner too.

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

17What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Sat 26 May 2018, 10:48 am

Hold on a minute, I thought "Islam is a religion not a race"? Or at least that's the response Islamophobes automatically bowl out each time they get the race-card waved at them, because they are using a religion for coda for race with an assumed impunity...(It's why Muslim-bashing is so popular in the tabloids, because they can't do it via race anymore)

Exactly. Islam is NOT a race, but simply because most of its followers are people of colour, then people on the left assume it is one, and white knight for it automatically even though as an ideology it is against everything they champion for.

The great irony is that Arabs who make up the most powerful Muslim state on earth are classed as caucasians the same race as me, and looked down on black people.

Here take a look at this video.



No, but they are singling out one religion for criticism in this area when they are practically ALL guilty of this.

I have seen more gay-bashing by far-right Christians in the 40 years I have lived in London than I ever have by Muslims and if you don't believe me, ask the Gay Community which one of the two they feel most threatened by and get it straight from the horse's mouth instead of thinking you are white knighting them.

Again this is just based on your own personal experience in your own area, which sadly means nothing in the grand scheme of things. My own personal experiences of Muslims has been very positive. I lived next door to a lovely Muslim family for over 20 years, my best friend at college was a Muslim, I work beside some Muslim women in my job who wear hijabs and have never had any problems with them.

However that doesn't mean that Muslims as a whole are not the most homophobic group in the world. Far more so than Christians.

Again I posted this before, but set some time aside and watch it. I know Kraut and Tea is an arse (though by the way he is not right wing. He's left wing actually. H e had a massive feud with the far right over their race realism being utter contemptible bullshit, but he's still a doxxing arse, but still this video is great, and lays down the Islamic hatred of gays based on facts and statistics and explains why Christians hatred of them doesn't even come close.)



Also not all religions are homophobic either. Again Jainism doesn't teach its followers to kill homosexuals. Also not all schools of Buddhism have a negative view of homosexuality either.

Stances of Faith on LGBT Issues: Buddhism

Sam Harris is right that a lot of the Eastern religions are actually quite good in the sense of bringing people comfort, helping to clear your mind etc, and that they don't deserve to be tarred with the same brush as the three monotheistic religions, Christianity, Judiasm and Islam.

Sorry, but this is bullshit. Both North Korea and Syria are just side-show muscle-flexing. We all know that the country right-wing hawks in the White House REALLY want to go into more than any other country is Iran, and once they do, you, me and everyone else can kiss their sweet arses "goodbye"

The right-wing hawks in the White House run things in America, not the President, it's why Obama was disappointing to most people and not as radical as his supporters hoped - they just have a fractionally easier time riding roughshod over everyone with a Republican President rather than a Democratic one.

To be honest, as much as I like him, even if Bernie Sanders DID manage to get himself anywhere near the Presidency, he would either be assassinated by Govt secret services or be impeached after having his wings severely clipped by the right wing hawks in the White House like they did with Obama.
#
I'm not going to argue with that as you may sadly prove to be right. The President is often a puppet. Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Still again with Trump there is a slight chance that he might not do everything they want as he is a bit of a wild card, where as Hillary was one of them.

Also another reason its better Trump being here than Hillary is that Hillary would have had the support from the left, the media and was a sly bitch who could cover her tracks.

Trump is a buffoon, and EVERYBODY hates him. He makes such a pigs arse of everything that he never has any support, and If he tries something then there will be such condemnation from the public and Trump desperately wants to be liked too, so really its harder for him to do what they want and get away with it than say Obama, who could hide behind his supposedly liberal credentials.

I agree though that Trump really should have kept his promise and drained the swamp, not fucking swam through it!


and what do you seriously think the chances of someone born to a Muslim family, brought up in a Muslim school and growing up within a Muslim Community are going to come out anything other than Muslim?

You are using a religion for coda for race to avoid being labelled a racist, which most racists do these days to skirt around the discrimination laws. (e.g. Katie Hopkins, Farage etc) It's how they're able to perpetuate racism whilst still staying technically inside the law.

Well I agree many are born into it, but these people are not helped by covering up all criticism of Islam as racist. In fact a lot of them, as well as Muslim reformers like Imam Tahwidi are left out in the cold and become victims of the radicals.

And again I am not racist, what race am I going after? Arabs who are the same race as me? Indonesians? Pakistanis?

Its the ideology I hate because I think its dangerous and inspires a dangerous fanaticism in its followers.

How do you know that? Most of those MP's who had a noncing ring who Theresa May protected by destroying the dossier would identify as practising Christians. Are you seriously telling me the Catholic religion contains no nonces?

I went to a CoE school and it was full of fucking nonces.

By using one religion to be selective against paedophiles you are allowing the others off the hook, and I find that pretty fucking offensive actually.

I'm most certainly not letting one off the hook. I'm just looking at the causes. There is nothing in the Christian religion that condones or encourages pedophillia. In the case of the nonces in the Catholic religion and Jimmy Savile we have people using Christianity and other things like charity that are seen as admirable in our society to hide in plain sight and make themselves untouchable. Before the scandal broke a priest or a guy who devotes his life to helping children would be the last person that anyone would think was a pervert.

With Islam however its different. Muhammed is held up as the most perfect example of humanity by Islam, and he was a pedophile and a sex addict who kept women as sex slaves. Even by the standards of the time, Muhammed was a pervert.

Thus when a religion holds him up as how people should act, and it outright says that "your women are your fields, so go into your fields whenever and whichever way you want" then people who DO follow that to the letter, and believe everything it says are going to end up like the sick bastards in the grooming gangs.



Also, you are not taking into account that although the religion has homophobic passages or instructions within it's text, that many of its followers either ignore these bits or don't automatically follow them to the letter.

You seem to be discounting individual assessment and thought and generalising a whole section of people as one huge hive-mind and body and that is why it is Islamophobic.

No sorry I did!

Here are quotes from my earlier post.

I am not even saying all Muslims are violent. Many of them abandon the bad parts of their faith, or may not have even read the Quran.  I lived next door to a Muslim family for 20 years. Lovely people all of them. The children were the most adorable wee things I've ever seen. (The daughter looked like Boo from Monsters Inc!)

We need to deal with the problems Islam is causing in this society. That doesn't mean banning Islam, or kicking Muslims out of the country. It does mean ensuring that Islam is reformed,

We need to deal with this very complex problem properly, because obviously the worse it gets then yes the more likely all Muslims WILL be scapegoated. One more major terrorist attack will do it IMO. A civil war is coming if we don't do something soon.

So yes I have never said all Muslims are a monolith, or that they are all pedophiles.

I have simply said that the ideology of Islam is morally worse than most other religions, and practically more dangerous, as unlike the Jewish and Christian religions, it hasn't had any reformation, and isn't open to interpretation.

My solution to dealing with the problems with Islam has NEVER been to ban all Muslims from the UK, to kick them out. I accept that Islam is too deeply rooted, and that trying to do something like that would not only lead to persecution of innocents (like my old neighbours) but also it will push regular Muslims into the arms of the radicals for protection will lead to a civil war on the streets.

Instead we need to aid Muslim reformers, like Maajid Nawaz, and Imam Tahwidi, who is someone I admire greatly and who I follow on Twitter and support in any way I can.

Here check out this video he did with Tommy Robinson.



We also need do need a limit on mass immigration from Muslim majority countries that do have things like Sharia law, and negative views of homosexuals. Again I'm not saying ban everyone from these countries, but take it on a case by case basis.

Also boycott Saudi Arabia for its treatment of women and LGBT people too. Shut down all Sharia courts and Muslim faith schools, and air criticism of Islam out in the open as often as we do for other religions like Christianity.

Doing all of this will help the people suffering as a result of Islam, but it will not allow actual right wing fuckers like Nick Griffin to scape goat all Muslims as it will lay the facts bare and show people that something is being done about it.

You talk about it as if its a level footing between the two when it isn't.

The right wing hold ALL positions of power.

Centralism hardly seemed particularly pacifistic to me either considering the amount of wars fought under its banner too.

We have a right wing government in power but it would be wrong to say that the left doesn't have all of the social power.

If you say anything against feminism you become a social pariah, you may even get fired from your job, and the media is completely in their pocket.



Look at the entertainment industry? Its not conservatives that are black listing left wing actors, forcing their propaganda into everything from Doctor Who to Marvel to DC.

I'm not sure if I'd call myself a centrist either, as that is also a label. The moment you slap labels on something then you are in danger of becoming a little tribe.

Politically I am in favour of many left wing ideas. I support the NHS, I support the Welfare State, I support nationalisation of the Railways, and of other resources like gas and electricity. I support lesser working hours, and obviously I support equal rights for all races, sexualities, genders, and yes religions.

However I despise modern day identity politics. I think its actually the worse enemy of left wing politics as it splits us up into different groups and makes us all fight each other over trivial bullshit like mansplaining!

I suppose if you had to slap a label on me it would be an old school leftie like Brendan O'Neill and John Pilger, two people I really respect. They are both as left wing as you can imagine, but both hate Identity Politics with a vengeance.





Firstly, they are not "crammed" into roles as you suggest, and secondly although I agree that positive discrimination is not an ideal solution to institutional racism, it's a way of attempting to address the fact that the local demographic may not be being represented adequately by percentage which IS racism.

Sorry I disagree. To start with a lot of the lefties outright admit to it, like the casting of Pearl Mackie where Steven Moffat said he cast her because she was black.

Black people only make up 2 percent of the population. Not surprisingly we are going to see more white people on tv and film and in leading roles.

I'm not saying never have black people in anything of course. I won't care, but its this they have to be in everything or else its racist that I not only despise, but find to be racist to both black and white people. It treats black people though they can't succeed on their own, and excludes white people based on skin colour.

Its like when RTD said Primeval was racist because it didn't have any black leads.

That was unfair. Look at Bollywood films. How many white people are there in those? Look at Chinese movies. How many white (or black people) are there in Chinese Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, and Mr Vampire films?

This is all I'm going to say on this now however as I feel we are just going around in circles. Still good talking to you as always. This is probably the first debate on Islam I've had that hasn't descended into personal insults and ad hominem attacks.

View user profile

18What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Sun 27 May 2018, 10:20 am

I quite liked Tommy Robinson when he did 2 4 6 8 Motorway!

He's been rubbish ever since that though...

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

19What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Tue 23 Apr 2019, 11:10 am

@Rob Filth wrote:

By the way, Stop and Search largely did fuck all, I was stopped and searched over 20 times one weekend during the mid 80's ...


How in god's name did you get stopped and searched 20 times in one weekend? That's two days - saturday and sunday. Assuming 12 hours of sunlight per day thats 24 hours of sunlight. So you got searched 10 times a day and once every 1.2 hours. Did you have "Arrest me you pigcopperfuckers" written across your forehead?

Not judging. Just surprised by the statistic. Was it during some sort of rally in London?

View user profile

20What They're NOT Telling You About London Empty Re: What They're NOT Telling You About London on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 5:24 am

@stengos wrote:
@Rob Filth wrote:

By the way, Stop and Search largely did fuck all, I was stopped and searched over 20 times one weekend during the mid 80's ...


How in god's name did you get stopped and searched 20 times in one weekend? That's two days - saturday and sunday. Assuming 12 hours of sunlight per day thats 24 hours of sunlight. So you got searched 10 times a day and once every 1.2 hours. Did you have "Arrest me you pigcopperfuckers" written across your forehead?

Not judging. Just surprised by the statistic. Was it during some sort of rally in London?

Nope, the Metropolitan Pigs back in the 80's used to stop and search anyone who were under the age of 25 or not dressed in a suit or who did not look like a tourist during the early-mid 80's under the sus-laws.

If you were Black, Irish, Asian, Scottish, Punk/Alternative looking or obviously working class in appearance then you were particularly vulnerable to the cops regularly looking through your pockets or giving you some abuse to see if you retaliate for an easy nicking.

All in all throughout the 80's I estimate I was stopped and searched on over a hundred occasions(and I still remember each and every single one of them), that weekend was just a particularly bad one because I was in the center of London. Between 1983-88 it seemed to happen on an average frequency of once every two weeks when the sus laws were at their height.

It wasn't just me, it seemed to regularly affect my friends too - the worst and most abusive times were if plain clothed police stopped you for a search. All it succeeded in doing was foster a deep resentment and suspicion of the police.  

Last time I was stopped and searched was in 1999, I don't miss it one little bit.

Even now, if I were victim to a crime or saw a crime committed, it would make me seriously question the wisdom in reporting it to the Police such was the resentment and suspicion in the service that the tactic fostered.

View user profile http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum