The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollywood scum give seal of approval to Nurse Who

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hollywood nomenklatura approve of Nurse Who

They must be really worried if they're sinking this low to convince the consumers SheWho is awesome.

It isn't the olden days any more though unfortunately and the lapdog media have no stranglehold from which to force compliance.

View user profile
Vomit.

View user profile
Welcome aboard Time Traveller. Nice to have another person that can see New Who for the virtue signalling bullshit and insult to the original series it is.

And I don't think I am going to be swayed by what a bunch of hypocritical, I'll kiss Harvey Weinstein's ass when it suits me, then virtue signal about trivial bullshit like Jodie playing Doctor Who to show what a feminist I am when it suits me twats think about a show they've never watched.

These people remind me of the Film Actors Guild from Team America.

View user profile
I really don't give a damn how many famous people come out in support of a female Doctor. It's an absolutely terrible idea and nothing is ever going to change my mind on the subject. None of the female Doctor advocates have ever given any compelling reasons as to why changing the Doctor's gender after 54 years is even remotely a good idea.    

Also, welcome to the forum, TimeTraveller. It's always great to see new members around here.

View user profile
Thank you for the welcome.

The appeal to authority interests me because it is very early for them to be that desperate. They know the (re-)educational show they're going to foist on the public is going to be a stinker so they are doing the work now to try and get compliance and acceptance. I can't see it working. Some people will be vocal critics but most will just not watch it in the first place.

As for dragging American actors into the promotion, that is tone deaf, hilariously so. It's Americans that made Doctor Who in its current iteration so "successful" (ie killed it stone cold motherless dead).

View user profile
Team America absolutely nailed Liberal Hollywood and the Neocons.

Brady, Stone and Parker really need to get back together to nail the current zeitgeist of alt-right loonies and and crazy pomo lefties.

View user profile
I think the BBC are finally starting to realise what a huge mistake they've just made. The show's ratings have already been on a steep decline for years now. Introducing such a divisive and radical change to the show when the ratings are already getting lower and lower is an incredibly risky and stupid decision. Don't be surprised if this whole female Doctor fiasco leads to the show's demise within the next two seasons for so.

View user profile
@Boofer wrote:Team America absolutely nailed Liberal Hollywood and the Neocons.

Brady, Stone and Parker really need to get back together to nail the current zeitgeist of alt-right loonies and and crazy pomo lefties.

Oh yes they absolutely did.

This speech here might as well be the Film Actors Guild, I mean he even says "I BELIEVE GREAT ACTING CAN CHANGE THE WORLD" Winona Ryder cringing at the back just makes it all the more hilarious.

South Park season 20 was quite a good spoof on SJWs with PC Principle, but they I haven't been as keen on Matt and Trey's jokes about the right in the latest seasons. I felt that they were more just generic Trump is a moron. He IS a moron of course, but I'd like a little bit more specific jokes than that.

View user profile
Trump is satire though.

It's hard to write about someone as absurd as him by making his world even more bizarre.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum