The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most annoying person associated with Doctor Who?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rachel Talalay at the moment.

Generally any fan or writer that uses the show to trick others into jumping onto their political wagon which has nothing to do with the character or the series. Oh, and anyone that calls me a bigot for not liking the new Doctor. Yes, I'm looking at you Cornell you massive SJW bum licker.

View user profile
Those are two very good candidates. Its even more annoying when Rachel Talalay has directed some of the biggest steaming piles of shit both within and outside Doctor Who and acts as though people don't respect her because she is a woman.

Ironically a man with her body of work wouldn't be able to grandstand and pontificate. He'd be rightfully viewed as complete fucking hack, but because she plays the woman card people overlook the fact that she directed Dark Water/ Death in Heaven and praise her as an inspirational figure.

Still I'm going to say Chris Chibnall. He's the cunt who pushed it over a cliff and had the cheek to slag off the 80s production team. Jodie Whittaker is also really annoying me.

She's an obnoxious SJW too.

Jodie Whittaker Its Great To Be A Milestone

Yeah along with her stupid gurning and the fact that she is a terrible, terrible, terrible actress in everything I have ever seen her in, doesn't give me much hope that 13 is going to replace Jon Pertwee as my favourite.

Special mention to Mofftwat who is the ultimate traitor to DW and such a pathetic, spineless self loathing cuck that he sunk the franchise.

Janet Fielding also, a terrible actress who stabbed the one show and its fans that gave her an easy life in the back, because she's such an infantile narcissist she thinks she should have been given a leading role (despite most people finding her "acting" for want of a better term on a par with her political statements on twitter.)

Also even though I like him I can see why Colin would annoy most people now. The group who always defended and stuck up for him, he stabbed in the back as people who think they own the show to keep in with the fandom incrowd. As Iank said, its quite funny that all that happened was that everybody hates him now.

View user profile
It's Colin. It's gotta be Colin.

No one has been quite as aggressive or sickeningly over the top in support of a female Doctor as he's been.

Wearing Jodie's shirt, calling people out who won't watch anymore as fake fans, being incredibly rude to Peter Davison, repeating over and over how great it is that the Doctor is finally embracing his "feminine side" etc.

Every time I see him nowadays I just want to deck him.

View user profile
@burrunjor wrote:Those are two very good candidates. Its even more annoying when Rachel Talalay has directed some of the biggest steaming piles of shit both within and outside Doctor Who and acts as though people don't respect her because she is a woman.

Ironically a man with her body of work wouldn't be able to grandstand and pontificate. He'd be rightfully viewed as complete fucking hack, but because she plays the woman card people overlook the fact that she directed Dark Water/ Death in Heaven and praise her as an inspirational figure.

Still I'm going to say Chris Chibnall. He's the cunt who pushed it over a cliff and had the cheek to slag off the 80s production team. Jodie Whittaker is also really annoying me.

She's an obnoxious SJW too.

Jodie Whittaker Its Great To Be A Milestone

Yeah along with her stupid gurning and the fact that she is a terrible, terrible, terrible actress in everything I have ever seen her in, doesn't give me much hope that 13 is going to replace Jon Pertwee as my favourite.

Special mention to Mofftwat who is the ultimate traitor to DW and such a pathetic, spineless self loathing cuck that he sunk the franchise.

Janet Fielding also, a terrible actress who stabbed the one show and its fans that gave her an easy life in the back, because she's such an infantile narcissist she thinks she should have been given a leading role (despite most people finding her "acting" for want of a better term on a par with her political statements on twitter.)

Also even though I like him I can see why Colin would annoy most people now. The group who always defended and stuck up for him, he stabbed in the back as people who think they own the show to keep in with the fandom incrowd. As Iank said, its quite funny that all that happened was that everybody hates him now.

"hopefully when other people grow up, it’s not so much of a surprise." Another classic case of her running out of insults so she resorts to the tedious old "grow up" rubbish instead. Fucking moron. Baker is one of the worst. I spent years defending him and I spent money to have a picture with him and yet he still betrays his fans and wants to endear himself to the SJW crowd instead.

No one has been quite as aggressive or sickeningly over the top in support of a female Doctor as he's been.

Wearing Jodie's shirt, calling people out who won't watch anymore as fake fans, being incredibly rude to Peter Davison, repeating over and over how great it is that the Doctor is finally embracing his "feminine side" etc.  

Every time I see him nowadays I just want to deck him.

Is it me or is the Sixth Doctor a more likeable bloke than Colin Baker?

I always assumed Baker would be the one actor that wouldn't be afraid to go against popular opinion. The one that would act as a voice for people like us. I find it truly bizarre that it was actually Peter Davison that ended up being the most thoughtful in expressing his thoughts. If he was getting abused for saying what he said then I can't imagine what the reception would be like for him if he actually said something offensive.

Also, I'm 99% sure that all this cringe worthy virtue signalling from Colin is just a way for him to desperately try and boost his own Doctor's popularity. It tears Colin apart knowing that his Doctor is easily the least popular, so this is his way of trying to appeal to the NuWho crowd and get public opinion on his side. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if deep down, secretly, Colin actually hates the idea of a female Doctor.

View user profile
Jon Blum.

A relentless know-it-all so in love with his sense of self-righteousness that he's convinced no-one else is on his elevated intellectual level.

If you persist in challenging his position he will accuse you of wilfully misunderstanding him or being too stupid to grasp what he's saying. This is usually the point where you get suspended or banned.

Cheers

Boofer.

View user profile
Also, I'm 99% sure that all this cringe worthy virtue signalling from Colin is just a way for him to desperately try and boost his own Doctor's popularity. It tears Colin apart knowing that his Doctor is easily the least popular, so this is his way of trying to appeal to the NuWho crowd and get public opinion on his side. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if deep down, secretly, Colin actually hates the idea of a female Doctor.

That's it exactly. He is so full of shit.

Also the great irony is that the fans he sided with are the ones who would never watch his stories as they would just accept the received wisdom that DW got shit in the 80s.

View user profile
I vote for Moffat as he seems to be the arsehole that all the other shite came out of. RTD was bad enough but he at least had his own template he (mostly) stuck to. Without Moffat there'd be no Talalay-directed rubbish, no sex changes to the main characters, no old Doctors like Colin waving the flag for Jodie's forthcoming crimes against acting. He was the one who pissed over the idea of coherent plots or of there even being a basic 'centre' in Dr Who and Sherlock, and I can't watch anything he's involved in now without thinking how the smug cunt laughed in the more discerning audiences' faces, and got everyone else doing it too.

PS who holds the record for being 'Blum-bashed'?

PPS Colin's ended up as neutered as his Doctor. Stormed out of the show after being mucked about, now he's reduced to being a Jodie apologist. I wonder how he'd have reacted if he'd heard she was going to replace him back in the 80s? Perhaps he's drunk too much of the old carrot juice!

View user profile
@Mott1 wrote:I vote for Moffat as he seems to be the arsehole that all the other shite came out of. RTD was bad enough but he at least had his own template he (mostly) stuck to. Without Moffat there'd be no Talalay-directed rubbish, no sex changes to the main characters, no old Doctors like Colin waving the flag for Jodie's forthcoming crimes against acting. He was the one who pissed over the idea of coherent plots or of there even being a basic 'centre' in Dr Who and Sherlock, and I can't watch anything he's involved in now without thinking how the smug cunt laughed in the more discerning audiences' faces, and got everyone else doing it too.

PS who holds the record for being 'Blum-bashed'?

Here's what Moffat will do to Dracula.

1/ There will be a big gay subtext between Dracula and Van Helsing. Which ever one is the villain of the piece will be presented as a flaming homosexual who always makes the gayest jokes about the other.

"Ohhhhhh Vlad you can impale me any time."

"I can't wait to sink my teeth into you Van Helsing."

We'll also have to listen to Paul Cornell and Moff's other sychophants tell us how there was always a gay subtext between Dracula and Van Helsing and you're just homophobic in not seeing it in all of the earlier versions.

Here take a look at these articles to see what I mean.

Why Missy Is The Best Master Since Delgado

Doctor Who Master/Doctor gay subtext

2/ Vampires will be made into a heinously clumsy and offensive metaphor for Muslims and LGBT people. Moff will think he is being really clever with this metaphor, but will act all humble "I didn't even know it was a metaphor."

He will also probably think that he is being edgy by making Trump jokes. God I can just see it now a Vampire going "I'm not evil, NOT ALL VAMPIRES, look at what white men have done over the world, colonising countries, treating his fellow man no better than animals because his skin is a different colour. We Vampires have never done anything as horrible as the British empire."

Moronic fans will probably get "HASHTAGNOTALLVAMPIRES" trending on twitter.

3/ Mark Gatiss will play a role that was non existent in the book, but will be beefed up because he is playing it to be the most important character. He'll play it the same way he plays most roles, with that same Mr Chinnery posh voice.

4/ Moff will come up with some stupid twist that completely fucks up the history of Dracula, like Dracula is really Jesus Christ whose resurrection went wrong and that's why he can't stand the cross.

5/ There will be an intolerably smug female character that overshadows either Dracula or Van Helsing (whichever is the main character) and insults, emasculates and demeans him because Moffat is such a spineless cuck he is scared of being called a sexist for daring to have a man as the lead character.

Of course he could always try and you know write something about a female character, rather than emasculate every iconic male character he can get his grubby little mits on after having slept his way to the top of the BBC heirarchy, but still.

View user profile
You have to admit, he has done a good job endearing himself to that side of fandom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendeep/status/977576325287497728

View user profile
CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:You have to admit, he has done a good job endearing himself to that side of fandom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendeep/status/977576325287497728

Colin I'm going to write you a prescription for two testicles. Please pick them up as soon as you can.

The thing that bugs me the most is how Colin basically stabbed William Hartnell in the back.

Watch old docus from the 90s. He used to go on about how the most important thing was being believable as William Hartnell as he WAS Doctor Who and all the others were doing was just continuing his character.

Now however he says that there is NO similarity between them, thereby undermining Hartnell's performance, as now there is nothing apparently left of it in his successors, and also on top of that he makes out that the only reason we didn't have a female Doctor was because Hartnell's Doctor was too patriarchal and old fashioned a figure, which feeds into Mofftwats "first Doctor is a sexist pig" bullshit.

Such a shitty thing to do to the guy who started the whole thing. Of course that's before we get into his stabbing Peter Davison in the back too.

View user profile
Oh dear, Colin, really. Rolling Eyes
How embarrassing. LOL

View user profile
He used to go on about how the most important thing was being believable as William Hartnell as he WAS Doctor Who and all the others were doing was just continuing his character

And that's pretty much all the proof you need right there that Colin deep down really doesn't actually like Jodie's casting. He's just doing all this to desperately try and get public opinion on his side and make up for the fact that his Doctor is easily the least popular amongst the fandom.

You'd think the guy with the least popular Doctor of all time would also be the most honest in expressing his opinions, since he has pretty much nothing to lose. But I guess not.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum