The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Fans Against Guns

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:21 pm

If you want to spread awareness and help raise money for an anti gun campaign, then that's perfectly fine. More power to you. But fucking leave the main character of a children's Sci-Fi show out of it if you don't mind. Using the show as a platform to advance your own political agendas in such a manner is WILDLY inappropriate.

View user profile

77 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:29 pm

@DeadManRising wrote:If you want to spread awareness and help raise money for an anti gun campaign, then that's perfectly fine. More power to you. But fucking leave the main character of a children's Sci-Fi show out of it if you don't mind. Using the show as a platform to advance your own political agendas in such a manner is WILDLY inappropriate.  

Who is probably the worst show to use because the main character has actually USED guns before, usually in a bid to defend himself. Remember in Resurrection when he shot that rogue Dalek? Cornell isn't going to mention that though.

78 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:32 pm

Thanks for posting that, Maxil.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go clean all the blood and vomit off my monitor.

View user profile

79 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 am

A song for our times...

View user profile

80 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:38 am

Colin Baker just keeps getting more and more cringe worthy by the day.

View user profile

81 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:34 am

@DeadManRising wrote:Colin Baker just keeps getting more and more cringe worthy by the day.  

Such a shame. I still like his Doctor and I'm sure he's not a bad guy, but dear god has he become a virtue signalling cuck.

What's worse is that given how much it wounds him that his Doctor is so unpopular, this is clearly just an attempt to get in with the young crowd.

PS Colin you are a total hypocrite. I remember him saying that he wanted to base his Doctor on Hartnell, and that all of the actors in the role have Hartnell in mind as they are still meant to be him underneath.

Yet now he is saying that there is absolutely no similarity between any of them because that's what the latest mantra is for a female Doctor? What a load of crap.

View user profile

82 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:14 am

Toiletman - we have seen the light!

We'll be calling him "Colon" next...

83 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:18 am

They're still going to vote you least favourite, Col. In fact, the NuHu twats will probably vote the Castrated Doctor over you. Big Grin

View user profile

84 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:44 am

@burrunjor wrote:
@DeadManRising wrote:Colin Baker just keeps getting more and more cringe worthy by the day.  

Such a shame. I still like his Doctor and I'm sure he's not a bad guy, but dear god has he become a virtue signalling cuck.

What's worse is that given how much it wounds him that his Doctor is so unpopular, this is clearly just an attempt to get in with the young crowd.

PS Colin you are a total hypocrite. I remember him saying that he wanted to base his Doctor on Hartnell, and that all of the actors in the role have Hartnell in mind as they are still meant to be him underneath.

Yet now he is saying that there is absolutely no similarity between any of them because that's what the latest mantra is for a female Doctor? What a load of crap.

It's too late to endear himself to fans now. He's so far gone that I can no longer defend him anymore. I like the way the Sixth Doctor was characterized but Baker is up there with Fielding in terms of being the most annoying person when it comes to discussing the female Doctor. I met the guy and he seemed uninterested. I also met McCoy that day and that ended up being the highlight of that day. When he labelled Davison's comments, a fellow actor, as "absolute rubbish" I wondered if the guy really had as much class I thought.
Toilet Man would jizz all over the ceiling and walls if he saw all this.

85 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:07 am

He does that with his Mark of the Rani DVD every day anyway. Big Grin

View user profile

86 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:32 am

Yeah, Colin is pretty much dead to me now. Any modicum of respect I had for him went right out the window when he dismissed Peter Davison's opinion on a female Doctor as "absolute rubbish".

I also love how on Twitter when Jodie was first announced as the Doctor, he said something along the lines of how great it was that girls now finally have a proper role model to look up to. And then in a later interview he said that role models don't have to be gender exclusive. Well, Colin. If role models don't have to be gender exclusive then why the fuck did you bring up how great it was that girls now finally have someone to look up to after over 50 years then, you fucking dopey twat?

Love the 6th Doctor, but I absolutely can't stand Colin himself.

View user profile

87 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Neither can I. He's bearable compared to the absolute prick that is Irvine Welsh with his “Anyone publicly objecting to a female Doctor Who should just buy a t-shirt emblazoned with 'I'm a virgin who expects never to get laid." remark.

It's always the "virgin" or "living in a basement" insult that these people use. Shitheads, the lot of them.

88 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:Neither can I. He's bearable compared to the absolute prick that is Irvine Welsh with his “Anyone publicly objecting to a female Doctor Who should just buy a t-shirt emblazoned with 'I'm a virgin who expects never to get laid." remark.

It's always the "virgin" or "living in a basement" insult that these people use. Shitheads, the lot of them.

Is that what he said - what the hell's he getting involved for?

Beside, from my personal observations, it's the cucks, apologists and the misandrists who are the ones that generally have trouble getting laid!

89 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:50 pm

I also love how on Twitter when Jodie was first announced as the Doctor, he said something along the lines of how great it was that girls now finally have a proper role model to look up to. And then in a later interview he said that role models don't have to be gender exclusive. Well, Colin. If role models don't have to be gender exclusive then why the fuck did you bring up how great it was that girls now finally have someone to look up to after over 50 years then, you fucking dopey twat?

Yes and he's also a hypocrite as there is an interview with him online where he says that he tried showing his daughters Doctor Who and they thought it was okay but preferred watching Buffy!

He made a joke about how even in my own house I am not as popular as Buffy! So Colin what's this bullshit about now girls will finally have someone to look up to?

He contradicts himself on everything. His comments about how those who don't want a female Doctor think they own it really pissed me off.

Yeah we are the ones who came to it later than everybody else, and bullied its makers until they did everything our way, even as the show was nose diving in viewers.

View user profile

90 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:53 pm

Poor Colin. Everyone hates him now. Big Grin

View user profile

91 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:55 pm

Colin's tits are huge.

View user profile

92 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 pm

@iank wrote:Poor Colin. Everyone hates him now. Big Grin

Only got himself to blame.

93 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:46 pm

LOL a friend of mine just got blocked by Paul Cornell for asking him if he cares so much about female representation, why doesn't he give up all of his writing gigs for women writers, since apparently no woman can get ahead on her own merits because of the patriarchy.

Paul's response was just to block her. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

At this stage Paul Cornell is just a parody. He is officially the Steve Shives of Doctor Who fandom.

Anyone else on twitter here? See if you can get blocked by Pussy Mcblocker Cornell for daring to disagree with him.

View user profile

94 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:52 pm

@burrunjor wrote:LOL a friend of mine just got blocked by Paul Cornell for asking him if he cares so much about female representation, why doesn't he give up all of his writing gigs for women writers, since apparently no woman can get ahead on her own merits because of the patriarchy.

Paul's response was just to block her.  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

At this stage Paul Cornell is just a parody. He is officially the Steve Shives of Doctor Who fandom.

Anyone else on twitter here? See if you can get blocked by Pussy Mcblocker Cornell for daring to disagree with him.

Get someone to send this to him:

95 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:05 am

Another one retweeted from Whovian Feminism.

If This Bothers You

This is not like when I used to suggest Tim Curry or Ron Moody as the Doctor. I suggested those guys because I actually thought they would be excellent Doctors.

In no way does Whovian Feminism or anyone who is sane actually think this woman would be a good Doctor. I'm not saying because she is a bad actress, but because the Doctor is an old git.

Yeah she's really believable as this guy.

You see I didn't in the 90s used to say Ron Moody would have been good because he's a man and I'm a man. I said it based on the characters he'd played, his persona, his look etc.

Yet apparently that makes me a racist.

PS once again I have to ask Whovian Feminism, how many shows or films with black leads does she watch? Never seen her review Blade, Hancock, Red Dwarf, Fresh Prince, Men In Black?

View user profile

96 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:02 am

@Boofer wrote:Colin's tits are huge.

And how appropriate too. He's such a feminised beta cuck that he's developed a massive pair of man-titties.

Last edited by DeadManRising on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

97 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:17 am

Also, Happy Birthday, Maxil!

Hope you have a great day.

View user profile

98 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 am

Happy birthday!

View user profile

99 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:44 am

Happy Birthday Maxil!

View user profile

100 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:41 am

@burrunjor wrote:Another one retweeted from Whovian Feminism.

If This Bothers You

This is not like when I used to suggest Tim Curry or Ron Moody as the Doctor. I suggested those guys because I actually thought they would be excellent Doctors.

In no way does Whovian Feminism or anyone who is sane actually think this woman would be a good Doctor. I'm not saying because she is a bad actress, but because the Doctor is an old git.

Yeah she's really believable as this guy.

You see I didn't in the 90s used to say Ron Moody would have been good because he's a man and I'm a man. I said it based on the characters he'd played, his persona, his look etc.

Yet apparently that makes me a racist.

PS once again I have to ask Whovian Feminism, how many shows or films with black leads does she watch? Never seen her review Blade, Hancock, Red Dwarf, Fresh Prince, Men In Black?

Exactly. If she had seen Red Dwarf she'd know that a character changed from having a male appearance to a female appearance almost 28 YEARS before the "ground breaking decision" made by the Doctor Who team. I could certainly image being less irritated if Hattie Hayridge was the Doctor in the early 90s. Not saying I would accept it but at least she's an actress with a bit of charisma, charm and eccentricity. Jodie, apart from the obvious problem, does not have any of those qualities. I've seen her in other shows and I wasn't impressed at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum