The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Fans Against Guns

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:18 pm

This whole Whovian feminism things is ripe for parody.

I bet it would be easy to get this cretin and her followers/associates to retweet and endorse some ridiculous shit. LOL

If only to expose the level of pomo identitarian radicalism present among the fanbase

View user profile

52 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 pm

99% of the people who talk about misogny these days (and 100% of those who use the phrase "toxic masculinity" in anything other than an ironic context) are misandrists. So I couldn't give a fuck what these worthless cunts think.

Nurse Who it is! Big Grin

View user profile

53 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:26 pm

@iank wrote:99% of the people who talk about misogny these days (and 100% of those who use the phrase "toxic masculinity" in anything other than an ironic context) are misandrists. So I couldn't give a fuck what these worthless cunts think.

Nurse Who it is! Big Grin

Best thing is it was a gay guy (our own beloved JNT) that came up with the phrase Nurse Who Big Grin

View user profile

54 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:31 pm

If it's good enough for the man who produced nine seasons of the real program, it's good enough for me. Very Happy

View user profile

55 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Today I learnt that David Byrne, one of my favourite musicians (who worked with a female bassist in Talking Heads) has had to apologise for not having a diverse set of musicians in his latest project.

I identify as a liberal but I sometimes see why people voted for the Donald!

56 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 pm

@iank wrote:If it's good enough for the man who produced nine seasons of the real program, it's good enough for me. Very Happy

I so wish JNT was still making the show. Not only because even at his worst he was still 10000 times better than Chinballs, but also because he hated feminists too.

Apparently he made Mel really girly to annoy the stupid feminists who kept saying the show was sexist just for having a male lead.

PS its not even sexist to have a weak female sidekick and a strong male hero. Look at Xena. Her male sidekick Joxer is a total arse, and I don't think its misandrist at all, as hey sometimes men and women are total pansies.

As long as you don't make out that say Mel and Joxer are wimpy because of their gender, what's the problem? Neither did, and both shows had other strong male and female characters, so why get offended.

However feminists just as JNT predicted went mental over Mel (and Peri being too wimpy and sexy too.) And still do to this day LOL LOL LOL LOL  He's the opposite of Mofftwat.

PS as a side note I'd often get angry at actresses who played the companion that would whine about how sexist the show was because they weren't given as much to do as the Doctor, like that bitch Janet Fielding, who even said the show deserved to be cancelled in 1989 for the way it treated its female characters.

It's not your fucking show, its the Doctors. Does Ted Raimi who played Joxer whine and bitch about how he wasn't given as much time as Lucy Lawless who played Xena? No because it was her fucking show, and his character was more of an idiot than ANY female companion in DW.

PS he unlike Janet Fielding actually HAD a career outside of Xena like in the Evil Dead movies when he was Henrietta, so he has less reason to be thankful for it than she does DW ironically.

Yet he doesn't bitch about how badly he was mistreated in Xena. He loves his association with the show, because unlike Janet Fielding, he isn't A/ a sexist who gets annoyed whenever the hero isn't the same gender as him, and B/ he isn't such an entitled little twit he thinks he's owed being the lead in a show. He knows that as an actor, he is lucky to get any work as so many actors never get anywhere, and being the lead in a big show, that people watch for decades is luckier than 99 percent of actors.

Sorry didn't mean to go off on a rant there, I just always hated this shit DW is sexist, just because it has a male hero. IMO the people who say that are sexist.

View user profile

57 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 pm

@Mott1 wrote:Today I learnt that David Byrne, one of my favourite musicians (who worked with a female bassist in Talking Heads) has had to apologise for not having a diverse set of musicians in his latest project.

I identify as a liberal but I sometimes see why people voted for the Donald!

Yes its sad when people you like end up being self hating male feminists cucks. As we all know Colin Baker went into that with his god awful virtue signalling about a female Doctor.

Also look at what Donald Sutherland someone I always thought was a very talented actor had to say about the horror of being a white man.

View user profile

58 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm

@burrunjor wrote:
@iank wrote:If it's good enough for the man who produced nine seasons of the real program, it's good enough for me. Very Happy

I so wish JNT was still making the show. Not only because even at his worst he was still 10000 times better than Chinballs, but also because he hated feminists too.

Apparently he made Mel really girly to annoy the stupid feminists who kept saying the show was sexist just for having a male lead.

PS its not even sexist to have a weak female sidekick and a strong male hero. Look at Xena. Her male sidekick Joxer is a total arse, and I don't think its misandrist at all, as hey sometimes men and women are total pansies.

As long as you don't make out that say Mel and Joxer are wimpy because of their gender, what's the problem? Neither did, and both shows had other strong male and female characters, so why get offended.

However feminists just as JNT predicted went mental over Mel (and Peri being too wimpy and sexy too.) And still do to this day LOL LOL LOL LOL  He's the opposite of Mofftwat.

PS as a side note I'd often get angry at actresses who played the companion that would whine about how sexist the show was because they weren't given as much to do as the Doctor, like that bitch Janet Fielding, who even said the show deserved to be cancelled in 1989 for the way it treated its female characters.

It's not your fucking show, its the Doctors. Does Ted Raimi who played Joxer whine and bitch about how he wasn't given as much time as Lucy Lawless who played Xena? No because it was her fucking show, and his character was more of an idiot than ANY female companion in DW.

PS he unlike Janet Fielding actually HAD a career outside of Xena like in the Evil Dead movies when he was Henrietta, so he has less reason to be thankful for it than she does DW ironically.

Yet he doesn't bitch about how badly he was mistreated in Xena. He loves his association with the show, because unlike Janet Fielding, he isn't A/ a sexist who gets annoyed whenever the hero isn't the same gender as him, and B/ he isn't such an entitled little twit he thinks he's owed being the lead in a show. He knows that as an actor, he is lucky to get any work as so many actors never get anywhere, and being the lead in a big show, that people watch for decades is luckier than 99 percent of actors.

Sorry didn't mean to go off on a rant there, I just always hated this shit DW is sexist, just because it has a male hero. IMO the people who say that are sexist.

JNT was always used as a scapegoat when things went wrong. It's absolute disgrace how people treated him. I will forever consider him a legend that deserves to be appreciated and hailed for his contributions to the series and those that disagree can continue to lick Michael Grade's sweaty bum hole.

Janet Fielding is a terrible, TERRIBLE woman who has no acting ability or likeable qualities. She is incredibly rude and up herself and labels people that don't like the new Doctor as "dinosaurs" that can watch 50 years worth of TV  in their basements if they don't want to move on. She ruins EVERY SINGLE commentary I've ever heard her do. And Sarah Sutton is also fucking useless because even she admits she can't remember much about the stories she worked on. In fact, the Davison era companions and the man himself are the worst people to do a commentary for the DVD releases. Saward also acts like a moody git and slept his way through the entire Time-Flight commentary. I'm surprised he didn't spend the entire hour and half slagging off John. The usual John did this, John said that wank he bangs on about in every documentary he appears in. Janet was a traitor to the series that gave her her only chance to shine and she turned her back on it during a period where it was in desperate need.

59 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 pm

I couldn't agree more, especially about JNT. The man still cared deeply for the show and the character even at a time when hardly anyone else did and he seemed to get nothing but venom from the poisonous fandom of the time, half of whom have gone on to make the new series the shitstorm that it is. Was he perfect? No. But I'll take him over the ego-ridden hacks who claim to be fans of the program while simultaneously systematically dismantling everything about it that made it what it was any day of the fucking week.

View user profile

60 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:28 pm

I sent this information to the BBC. I can see them being pissed about someone useing their brand to make money.

View user profile

61 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 pm

@Genkimonk wrote:I sent this information to the BBC. I can see them being pissed about someone useing their brand to make money.

I wouldn't go that far. I don't want them or their charity to get shut down or anything. Free speech applies for everyone and if people want to give their money away, that's their fault. Plus its good to laugh at them.

View user profile

62 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:10 am

Janet Fielding is a terrible, TERRIBLE woman who has no acting ability or likeable qualities. She is incredibly rude and up herself and labels people that don't like the new Doctor as "dinosaurs" that can watch 50 years worth of TV in their basements if they don't want to move on. She ruins EVERY SINGLE commentary I've ever heard her do. And Sarah Sutton is also fucking useless because even she admits she can't remember much about the stories she worked on. In fact, the Davison era companions and the man himself are the worst people to do a commentary for the DVD releases. Saward also acts like a moody git and slept his way through the entire Time-Flight commentary. I'm surprised he didn't spend the entire hour and half slagging off John. The usual John did this, John said that wank he bangs on about in every documentary he appears in. Janet was a traitor to the series that gave her her only chance to shine and she turned her back on it during a period where it was in desperate need.

Its hilarious that a woman with such a pitiful excuse for an acting career would slag off the fans of the one show that she is famous for.

All because she is such an entitled spoiled brat that she thinks she should have been the lead. Compare her to Elisabeth Sladen, or Nicholas Courtney who were actually what's that word, likable!

They only played the sidekick (I might add in Nick Courtney's case he was often made out to be an idiot in the show more than Janet), but did they bitch and whine about how unfair it was? Nope they relished every minute of it, because they realised "you know most actors if they are lucky are doing a shitty play above a bowling alley. Here I am in the most popular British show in the world as a character that people like. This is great!"

Then again this is what I'm always saying that feminists are the most entitled people on earth. They think they are owed everything, and if they don't get it, then that's the fault of the patriarchy.

And yes JNT overall did more good than harm for DW. His contributions to the show are immense, he adored and respected the character, and best of all unlike Paul Cornell or Steven Mofftwat, or RTD, he completely got the character of the Doctor too.

Its sad what happened to him, but the only poetic justice is that the show is far more of a joke now than it was during the absolute low point of JNT's tenure.

People always thought during the worst bits of the classic era that "well it might get better" but now so many people have said that they don't care as so many things like the Master, the Brig, and even the Doctor himself have been broken beyond repair.

Added to that its viewers are lower than they have ever been, its seen by any rational person as yet another piece of divisive SJW propaganda, and worse DW fans are now tarred as moronic, idiot SJWs who hate white men. Its better to be seen as a nerd, than a racist, idiotic, hysterical moron.

In the end the Fitzroy Tavern cucks did a worse job than the anti feminist JNT. I might add as well that JNT had everything against him, low budget, heads of the BBC trying to kill it, firing his leading man, no publicity, taking it off for 18 months with no justification, forcing him to make it sillier in McCoy's first year, etc. They meanwhile had a bigger budget, all the support in the world from the BBC, all the hype a show could want and they still failed in every possible way more than he did LOL LOL LOL LOL One can only shudder at what Moff will do to Dracula.

View user profile

63 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:32 am

Den of Geek are getting in on this now.

Rachel Talalay, you know the woman who directed Dark Water/Death in Heaven and Hellbent and actually thought she should get an award for those episodes.

Rachel Talalay Calls For Bafta Award

As if her being paid for producing those steaming piles of shit wasn't insult enough to the entertainment industry itself.

Here she has done a big Den of Geek article about Me Too where she promotes Whovian Feminism.

Rachel Talalay's Bullshit

Its hilarious when people act like the 90s was a dark time for Who fans. I'd go back to then in a second. The show had its big fanbase, it hadn't been ruined and when you went to Doctor Who websites, and conventions you talked about you know Doctor Who! You didn't have to listen to a bunch of bigoted morons whine about how awful men are.

View user profile

64 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:41 am

@Genkimonk wrote:I sent this information to the BBC. I can see them being pissed about someone useing their brand to make money.

I'm sure the BBC will endorse it regardless because it's feminism.

65 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:06 am

Talalay is hilariously deluded.

View user profile

66 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:49 am

This is all very funny stuff.

How pretentious can these fools possibly get?

"It’s important for me to note that only one story on stage had anything to do with Doctor Who."

What was the convention? Gallifrey One. So you've taken advantage of your position to talk about something that has very little relevance to the actual thing people want to hear you talk about.

67 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Yet more proof that New Who is nothing but a cornucopia of cuntery.

View user profile

68 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Jodie wearing a t-shirt in the show that says fight like a girl, with a drawing of a woman in a hijab on it.

Dear god this is cringe personified. Jodie's shirt

Also campaign's for more black women to write on the show.

I love Doctor Who BUT

These people are pathetic. Obviously I have no issue with a black woman writer, but I want her to be there because she is the best. Why the fuck does this woman care if there is a black woman writer?

By her logic I have to prefer Steven Moffat to Robert Holmes as hey Moff was a Scottish, male writer as opposed to an English writer and I'm Scottish, and there are fewer Scottish writers in general.

Its utterly pathetic.

Finally Rachel Talalay used her "moving" speech on MeToo to plug herself for a Star Wars film or tv series.

Rachel Talalaly

Yeah I am sure Hollywood are thinking "hey you know that hack director who has only directed shitty horror films and played a role in sinking Doctor Who, and directed the biggest, steaming piles of shit since Godzilla had a diarreha attack. Lets get her to helm our biggest series."

View user profile

69 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:13 pm

She also directed one of the worst movies of the 1990s "Tank Girl"

Her direction is nothing special compared to some of the best like Douglas Camfield. I don't remember Hell Bent being any different visually from the rest of series 9. In fact, Sleep No More had more inspiring direction and that's considered to be one of the worst episodes of the new series.

Does that twitter woman not know that people can't actually see the writer when they're watching the episode? It makes no difference if she's black or not.

70 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Given that Star Wars has (according to what I hear, anyway) been infested with man-hating SJWs too, they may well snatch up someone so gloriously deluded.

View user profile

71 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Tell me, would people be so tolerant if a panel full of men started talking about male issues instead of the show?

72 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:40 pm

Sleep No More is considered one of the worst!?

If someone can have Hell Bent and Tank Girl at the top of their cv then there's hope for everyone!

73 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm

@Mott1 wrote:Sleep No More is considered one of the worst!?

If someone  can have Hell Bent and Tank Girl at the top of their cv then there's hope for everyone!

Apparently so. I actually liked that one but it seemed wildly unpopular with the modern fan crowd.

IMDB is shit and shouldn't be taken seriously but it's still worth pointing out that SNM has a 6.1/10 rating making it the lowest rated episode since 2005 and Hell Bent has an 8.9/10. Their rating system is fucked.

And I remember fans on the official facebook page saying they "didn't understand it" or thought it "was too confusing."

74 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:Tell me, would people be so tolerant if a panel full of men started talking about male issues instead of the show?

I would have gone looking for some tomatoes to chuck at the silly bints. Big Grin

View user profile

75 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:25 pm

@iank wrote:
CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:Tell me, would people be so tolerant if a panel full of men started talking about male issues instead of the show?

I would have gone looking for some tomatoes to chuck at the silly bints. Big Grin

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

That would be hilarious. You'd just have to post this to them. It triggers them. Like when I posted it to Paul Cornell and he blocked me and slagged me off to his followers, retweeting a guy calling me a massive prick.

Remember this is the hero that they used as anti guns, anti lethal force slogan. Fucking hilarious, but just proof that they don't care about the character or his history. Just in shaping them for their own agenda.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum