You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Fans Against Guns

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Straight up - sometimes I think we need a massive war or apocalypse to happen just to see what would happen to all these falsely-constructed gender archetypes. My guess is that they'd dissolve pretty quickly, and that those men who still want to adhere to this way of thinking would either starve or be slaves to other men.

View user profile

27 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:27 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Have you seen this dribble from Whovian Feminism?

Now I don't want this to get into a debate about gun control. I am actually unsure where I stand on this issue for once, as I think there are good arguments on both sides, but they often get lost with idiots like Whovian Feminism and Alex Jones screaming at each other.

Still this to me shows how Whovian Feminism is another Anita Sarkeesian, IE a cynical money grubbing chancer who uses feminism to make herself untouchable, bully nerds into doing everything her way and cash in on it.

Apparently we have to donate all of this money to her and her friends to raise money for gun control.

Who Against Guns

Its hilarious the way they are using Doctor Who to promote this self serving shit.

PS you can also see how she's in with the bricks as both Paul Cornell and Steven Moffat have agreed to do a commentary for the War Games if they get over 7000. Who the fuck would want to listen to two talentless shits who have sunk the franchise talk about a classic story.

PS clearly none of them have seen this video.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  We need a Doctor Who version of Gamer Gate fast!

Why not ask Wendy Padbury or Frazer Hines to join in? Moffat and Cornell didn't work on the serial. It would be like Eric Saward do a commentary for Kill The Moon. Smug twats, the pair of them. Think I'll throw my Human Nature novel in the bin. I'm not going to support such a mess of an SJW who can't even tell the difference between the 5th and 6th Doctor.
As for Whovian Feminism:

Just bitterness. Nothing about equality. "The future is female" is wrong. Men and women should work together and use their qualities to make the world a better place to live. That's my take.

28 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:32 pm

Moffat and Cornell didn't work on the serial. It would be like Eric Saward do a commentary for Kill The Moon. Smug twats, the pair of them.

Agreed. Paul Cornell is a sack of shit. He IMO played a big role in sinking DW.

He pioneered this awful argument that Doctor Who is all about change, and so all change is good.

“It still amazes me that there’s a kind of Doctor Who fan who like certainty above all things, who hate change, emotional conservatives whose first response to a development in Doctor Who that they like is to declare that there’s a precedent for it. Or worse, who can’t deal with any development in Doctor Whountil it’s a few years old. They have, almost masochistically, opted to follow a show that changes all the time. (I suspect they’re represented in the show itself by the creature Light in ‘Ghost Light’.) I think several creators of Doctor Who over the decades have instinctively realised that that particular fan gene is in opposition to creativity, and have therefore set their faces against it, sometimes too much. There are also those who’ve gone too far the other way. To be a good writer, you have to smash things up. To make great Doctor Who, especially, you have to destroy something someone values with every step. Those footsteps of destruction will, in a few years, be cast in bronze and put on a plinth for the next great story to destroy. Doctor Who lives because of that process boiling away in its cells.”

The absolute worst extreme of that trait is the sort of fan that thinks there shouldn’t be a female Doctor. They’re sure they’re good people, so there must, their reasoning goes, be a good reason why they feel that way. They’re not bigots, after all. They can’t be. So they find some very awkward ‘reason’ that can just about be made to sound okay. But it must be okay. Because they’re good people.

And they are good people. It’s just that good people sometimes express bigoted thoughts. I had a fanzine article published about why the Doctor should always be ‘a fair-skinned being’. I wasn’t a villain then, I was just infected by bigotry. Because we all are. It took many years, but I finally realised I didn’t have a good reason to think that. (I also needed to realise that admitting I didn’t have a good reason didn’t mean I was suddenly a horrible person, a fear that, I think, lies behind a lot of entrenched fan opinion about this sort of thing.) I was being a bigot when I said it, but I probably said something entirely sincere against bigotry a few minutes later. That’s how the vast majority of people are. These days the consensus is that it’s not okay to have any sort of reason why there shouldn’t be a Doctor Of Colour. That’s only become the case in the last two or three years. Though everyone is unconsciously pushing that date further and further back, to the point where soon nobody could ever have believed something as terrible as that. In a few years, it’ll be the same with the possibility of a female Doctor.

What a load of shit. This along with his the Doctor can't ever stand guns bullshit demonstrates how he just doesn't get the show.

Yes Doctor Who has a flexible format that can allow it to change if need be, but each change has to be justified. Furthermore the show has a number of traditions that it must always follow as those help to define it.

For instance the TARDIS is a blue box, the Doctors enemies are the Daleks, the Cybermen, the Master, etc.

Really its the same with any long running character. Like look at Batman. He has changed over the years, but there is always a set template he follows that lets you know hey its Batman, like he lives in Gotham, he fights colourful villains, he works with Commissioner Gordon, he is motivated by his parents death, he has no powers.

Still that hasn't prevented them from changing Batman to a dark gothic character, to a light comedy character, to a gritty crime fighter.

The Doctor is the same. There ARE constants in the show and lore, and if you have to do something new within them.

You also have to justify any change, which they could do for all of the major ones that worked.

Hartnell to Troughton, the only way it could go on.

Pertwee on earth, a way of having it reconnect with viewers and save money after the switch to colour.

Paul knows all of this, but the problem is he can't come up with ANY justification for making the Doctor into a woman, or Missy or the Hybrid crap, or any of the other AWFUL changes his pals have inflicted on us.

So he just says that all change is good, which is as moronic as saying that no change is good. PS I might add a lot of the changes Paul cites happened when the show was establishing itself, which is not the same thing as now.

View user profile

29 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:55 pm

You also have to justify any change, which they could do for all of the major ones that worked.

Hartnell to Troughton, the only way it could go on.

So he just says that all change is good, which is as moronic as saying that no change is good. PS I might add a lot of the changes Paul cites happened when the show was establishing itself, which is not the same thing as now.

That's another thing I've noticed about nearly all the female Doctor advocates. Almost every single time you ask them how changing the Doctor's gender after 54 years is a good idea, they'll bring up Hartnell's regeneration from 1966. Nearly every single fucking time without fail. They can't justify the gender bending on it's own merits, so they have to bring up something that happened over 50 years ago to legitimise their argument.

"Um, well. I'm sure it was a huge shock to people when they changed the leading actor for the first time ever back in the 1960's, but the audience all just accepted it and the show survived."

Yeah, but that was back when the show was barely even three years old and very little of the show's lore had actually been established. Back then, we knew pretty much NOTHING about the Doctor's race or the special abilities they possessed. Plus, it was either that or the show gets cancelled. Therefore the change was much easier to accept. Whereas having a female Doctor NOW not only feels incredibly jarring after 54 years of having a male lead, but it also completely contradicts the show's lore. Since Time Lord regeneration being a sex change operation was NEVER a thing in Classic Who.

I'm sure you're all probably really sick and tired of me ranting about a female Doctor, so that's the last I'll ever say on the matter.

View user profile

30 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:10 pm

That's another thing I've noticed about nearly all the female Doctor advocates. Almost every single time you ask them how changing the Doctor's gender after 54 years is a good idea, they'll bring up Hartnell's regeneration from 1966. Nearly every single fucking time without fail. They can't justify the gender bending on it's own merits, so they have to bring up something that happened over 50 years ago to legitimise their argument.

"Um, well. I'm sure it was a huge shock to people when they changed the leading actor for the first time ever back in the 1960's, but the audience all just accepted it and the show survived."

Yeah, but that was back when the show was barely even three years old and very little of the show's lore had actually been established. Back then, we knew pretty much NOTHING about the Doctor's race or the special abilities they possessed. Plus, it was either that or the show gets cancelled. Therefore the change was much easier to accept. Whereas having a female Doctor NOW not only feels incredibly jarring after 54 years of having a male lead, but it also completely contradicts the show's lore. Since Time Lord regeneration being a sex change operation was NEVER a thing in Classic Who.

I'm sure you're all probably really sick and tired of me ranting about a female Doctor, so that's the last I'll ever say on the matter.

LOL don't worry about it. We all hate a female Doctor here. And you are a light weight in terms of ranting about it compared to me.

Of course everything you said there is correct. That's the worst thing about the female Doctor crowd. They literally had no reason for it. A lot of them (like Whovian Feminism.) Were just spoiled brats not used to not getting their own way, and sadly spineless cucks like Moff let them get their way again.

View user profile

31 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:54 pm

Bigoted? Huh.

My dislike for a female Doctor is because:

1) It is clearly a move to pander to SJWs and the like.
2) Anyone associated with the decision have acted like total dicks and have insulted fans by calling them dinosaurs, sexists and bigots.
3) Jodie is a childish woman who says the detractors will appreciate the decision when "they grow up"
4) The supporters abuse others while banging on about "acceptance" and "change" when they can't even be bothered to see it from our side.
5) The idea itself shows a complete lack of respect for established history and the original creators of the show.
6) The decision is also designed to alienate fans like us and have an excuse to shove more political elements into the series, killing the atmosphere and science fiction angle altogether.
7) The writers are smug bastards who haven't earned my support of their "game changing decision"
8. A female Doctor will be used as a symbol for strong women leaving Xena and the like to be discarded.

32 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:32 pm

1) It is clearly a move to pander to SJWs and the like.
2) Anyone associated with the decision have acted like total dicks and have insulted fans by calling them dinosaurs, sexists and bigots.
3) Jodie is a childish woman who says the detractors will appreciate the decision when "they grow up"
4) The supporters abuse others while banging on about "acceptance" and "change" when they can't even be bothered to see it from our side.
5) The idea itself shows a complete lack of respect for established history and the original creators of the show.
6) The decision is also designed to alienate fans like us and have an excuse to shove more political elements into the series, killing the atmosphere and science fiction angle altogether.
7) The writers are smug bastards who haven't earned my support of their "game changing decision"
8. A female Doctor will be used as a symbol for strong women leaving Xena and the like to be discarded.

All completely correct. Only thing you forgot was that Jodie is a terrible actress with the charisma of a cucumber "Aw Bwilliant".

Other than that spot on, particularly that last point. Since all of this bullshit about how we need black heroes, we need female heroes etc, I've actually noticed genuinely successful female and minority heroes being overlooked ironically.

Like take a look at this bullshit about Black Panther being such a landmark because its the first time we have seen a black superhero. Eh no? What about the fucking Blade film series?

I LOVED them growing up, and the comics themselves were hugely influential. Blade was really the first of his kind, a good guy Vampire who was a super hero. He was actually the biggest inspiration on Angel.

I wrote an article about Blade's influence on Buffy here. Blade and Buffy

Now apparently that never happened? PS I saw Black Panther and it was utter race baiting shit. Its not a patch on Blade that didn't even mention that its hero was black.

And Jodie's remarks about her being a landmark are a fucking insult to women like Sarah Michelle Gellar, Lucy Lawless, Sigourney Weaver, Milla Jovovich, Jennifer Morrison, Shannen Doherty, Holly Marie Combs, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Neve Campbell, Jamie Lee Curtis, Eliza Dushku, Dana Delorenzo, Maggie Q,  all of whom starred in big film or tv series starring female characters, many of which were a fucking influence on the version of Doctor Who she is starring in.

At this stage a female hero is not a groundbreaking thing. Its fucking nothing but sadly these previous success stories stop the likes of Whittaker from bigging themselves up so ironically all of these previous actresses (many of whom were going against sexism at the time) are now being overlooked.

View user profile

33 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:30 pm

That's the frustrating thing about all these articles on the news - the real pioneers for female empowerment arguably made breakthroughs back in the 90s but are never even mentioned!

It goes without saying I believe in equality and abhor any proven exploitation, but I just saw another BBC news bulletin piece bigging up 50/50 quotas to force male / female representation in Hollywood, which I do not approve of and never will. Positive discrimination is still discrimination...

View user profile

34 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:41 pm

I support equality. I don't support double standards:

35 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Where was that taken? please tell me it wasn't at a Who Convention. I know a recent one she was at was all about the MeTooMovement.

See here.

Isn't it funny to think THIS is what DW conventions are nowadays.

A Beautiful MeToo Moment

Do you remember when I first came here and said that SJWs wanted to take over DW and a few people said I was just being a crazy conspiracy theorist. Well I think I have been proven completely right.

EVERYTHING from the Master, to the types of stories we're getting with shit like Hellbent (that was praised as the most feminist episode of Doctor Who ever made.)

How Doctor Who Delivered A Righteously Feminist Finale

To the choice for the next Doctor, to the fucking conventions, which are now about things like MeToo, GunControl, FutureIsFemale, PussyGrabsBack, instead of DOCTOR WHO!

Its hilarious that Whovian Feminism and others like her aren't aware why the rest of the fandom HATES them? Imagine if I came to Buffy fandom, demanded that ti ALL revolve around my political beliefs and then when people wanted to you know talk about Buffy, I smeared them as being bigots?

Of course the blame must always fall on Steven Moffat the spineless, cuck who handed the show (and his testicles) over to these people because they said some mean things about him online. Pathetic self loathing fanboy and traitor to Doctor Who. I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than listen to his thoughts on the War Games, a classic story of a tv show that he destroyed.

View user profile

36 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:16 pm

@burrunjor wrote:

Where was that taken? please tell me it wasn't at a Who Convention. I know a recent one she was at was all about the MeTooMovement.

See here.

Isn't it funny to think THIS is what DW conventions are nowadays.

A Beautiful MeToo Moment

Do you remember when I first came here and said that SJWs wanted to take over DW and a few people said I was just being a crazy conspiracy theorist. Well I think I have been proven completely right.

EVERYTHING from the Master, to the types of stories we're getting with shit like Hellbent (that was praised as the most feminist episode of Doctor Who ever made.)

How Doctor Who Delivered A Righteously Feminist Finale

To the choice for the next Doctor, to the fucking conventions, which are now about things like MeToo, GunControl, FutureIsFemale, PussyGrabsBack, instead of DOCTOR WHO!

Its hilarious that Whovian Feminism and others like her aren't aware why the rest of the fandom HATES them? Imagine if I came to Buffy fandom, demanded that ti ALL revolve around my political beliefs and then when people wanted to you know talk about Buffy, I smeared them as being bigots?

Of course the blame must always fall on Steven Moffat the spineless, cuck who handed the show (and his testicles) over to these people because they said some mean things about him online. Pathetic self loathing fanboy and traitor to Doctor Who. I'd rather stick my cock in a blender than listen to his thoughts on the War Games, a classic story of a tv show that he destroyed.

Not sure, pal. Just found it when I typed in the silly cow's name in google images. Is Moffat actually doing a commentary for all 10 parts? Who would listen to that prick waffle on for 3 hours about a masterpiece he could only dream of constructing? And Cornell can fuck right off. You right all along with your views. The members that scoffed should owe you an apology. Why pay money to go to a convention and hear them talk about their "experiences?" It's all shit now burrunjor.

37 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:41 am

This woman has to be American right? Not even the dumbed Brit I know would be this arrogant and stupid?

View user profile

38 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:48 pm

The cheek she has for asking people to give her money.

I don't support these people in anything because it isn't about what they claim it's about: equality. The Future ISN'T female. The future should be equal! I always thought that was the point from the beginning?

They need to stop going to conventions because they're going to ruin it for everyone including kids that just want to dress up and meet their heroes. The 13th Doctor won't be the icon they want her to be. It will fail. There are great female icons of the past that have been shafted due to this.

39 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:10 pm

@CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:The cheek she has for asking people to give her money.

I don't support these people in anything because it isn't about what they claim it's about: equality. The Future ISN'T female. The future should be equal! I always thought that was the point from the beginning?

They need to stop going to conventions because they're going to ruin it for everyone including kids that just want to dress up and meet their heroes. The 13th Doctor won't be the icon they want her to be. It will fail. There are great female icons of the past that have been shafted due to this.

Great post CommanderMaxill as always, but sadly these people have already ruined it for everybody.

The show belongs to them now. That's why its viewers are down at 2 million of course.

View user profile

40 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 am

Of course she is asking for money. She is a spoiled American bratt. All they ever care about is fame and money.

For many years I've had a theory about America. Their entire society is based on fear and fighting. They NEED an enemy to fight because thats all they know. Their history is just fighting. When there isn't a plane enemy in sight they make an enemy amongst themselves to fight.

America is probably more insecure than North Korea.

View user profile

41 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 am

Is the money to buy the guns back? That's the only possible reason I can think of! And even then that's not going to work. 
People are always going to die from gunshots. Mass killings are rarer and if nothing changed when that Country festival bollocks got shot (And had a far higher toll than Parkland) then what exactly is going to change from the last? 
This campaign is nothing more than exploiting grief for profit.
See a proper Doctor Who can would win over hearts and minds instead of wallets. Didn't Martha do something like that in the third NuWho series?
And I do have a heart. Gun deaths should stop. But this arse about tit way of doing it isn't going to achieve it.
Give blow jobs to the weirdo kids who don't have friends and mysteriously snap and shoot people.
They can't, because their culture looks down on each other (Family Guy, every shitty comedy that comes out from there etc)
Well it's more productive than latching onto a show and raising money from the gullible!

Maybe North Korea with more disposable junk and insecurity about dental conditions?  tongue

View user profile

42 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:43 am

Further quote to show how all Whovian Feminism cares about money.

I've posted this here before, but what the hell this is the relevant thread for it.

“Supposedly well-meaning observers always like to come in and say that hardcore fans simply won’t accept a woman portraying the Doctor. This attitude does both the show and our fandom a disservice. While there is always a smattering of assholes to prove this type of attitude does exist, they aren’t even close to a majority. And even if it were true, we should not let the direction of the show be dictated by the worst of its fans. If a misogynistic jerk who disparagingly refers to a woman Doctor as “The Nurse” says he’ll quit watching the show, he’s exactly the type of fan we should be proud to piss off. I promise, plenty of new fans (especially ones with disposable income!) are waiting in the wings to take his place.”

We don't want any riff raff watching Doctor Who.

The irony is that she probably loves Rose Tylah and Donna.

Its also ironic that she says the show should not be dictated to by the worst of its fans. Seriously! You're entire career hinges on that.

Oh by the way they raised their goal and Moff is going to supply his thoughts on the War Games. Apparently uber cuck has some strong opinions on it. He's probably angry that they didn't include a woman among the potential 3rd Doctors faces, as that's what Whovian Feminism, and the other SJWs have told him to say.

Didn't the producer of The War Games call Moffat a cunt recently? I don't think he's going to be too happy about him doing a commentary LOL.

View user profile

43 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:23 pm

She's got to be taking the piss with that "disposable income" bit, surely?

All this confuses me. After all, she choses to ignore the fact that WOMEN have been APART of the backlash to the female Doctor! Not just "misogynistic" men. I've read blogs and even had my own facebook page that got many comments from women saying they were incredibly upset by the decision. Middle aged women that had been following the show since the 70s/80s. Now any tart or wanker think they're entitled to mock fans that can't accept the Doctor. The fans that refuse to watch anything before 9. Someone might have genuine trouble accepting the decision  because they're too young or maybe they have a mental disability and are confused by the gender swap. Are those people assholes? You'd have to be a right beta cuck to pay her money for sitting on her lazy ass all day and typing flawed and preposterous arguments in between sipping her coffee. I'd like you to apologies for even bringing her to my attention  LOL  LOL

44 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:05 pm

@burrunjor wrote:

I promise, plenty of new fans (especially ones with disposable income!) are waiting in the wings to take his place.”

So Doctor Who is not for the poor or the working class Plebs, gotcha Wink

View user profile

45 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:44 pm

Is it just safe to assume that this woman is more of a hustler than a radical feminist, then?

Looks like she's seen an opportunity to make a bit of coin out of blue-haired, hairy-muffed man-haters and their cowering cuckolded man-slaves.

This bitch is basically a pan-handler and a poor one at that - look at her Patreon. My guess is - whatever money she accrues in the process of this campaign - the 'marks' will never hold her to account as it's way more important for them to be seen to support a cause than it is to make sure this money is spent on some form of anti-gun advocacy.

View user profile

46 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:45 pm

Here's the latest from her.

About a recent Gallifrey 1 panel that was an all women panel about how women need to be respected all the time.

Rachel Talalay On Her Career

CommanderMaxill I am sorry that I brought this woman to your attention LOL, but at least now you know why I fucking hate these people and consider them to be the worst thing to ever happen to DW.

And Boofer yes she IS a con artist, but that sadly is what most feminists are these days.

As I pointed out before its people like her and Anita Sarkeesian that have destroyed feminism completely.

Basically feminism began to die in the 70s and the 80s. The main battles for inequality had been won in the west by that point. The right to vote, equal pay, etc. That's not to say that there weren't other inequalities women faced. Men and women are different and as a result of those differences there are some double standards and inequalities faced by both genders.

However people like Sarkeesian and Whovian Feminism don't genuinely care about women. Instead they want to not only get the money, but the praise that other genuine social justice champions like MLK and Rosa Parks get now.

So they pick a benign target, like comic books, video games, Doctor Who and they smear them as sexists for stupid reasons (women getting killed in video games means that you want to kill them in real life, its sexist that they've never castrated the Doctor etc.)

They go after these genres because they know that there will never be a genuinely misogynistic backlash. Yes there will be some crazies which there are in every fandom. Still basically these fandoms are filled with guys with low self esteem who can be swayed by a young pretty girl, guys who don't want to be seen as sad anoraks, and they can smear all of their critics as sad gits who hate women cause they're nerds. (So much for toxic masculinity.)

Sadly the few real feminists that are around and are risking their life for women, like Ayaan Hirsi Ali are all but ignored by the media because they challenge actual sexism.

So its the people like Sarkeesian that have influence the current generation of feminists like Claudia Boleyn who are sadly deeply misguided, though not terrible people.

As a result of this feminism is dying and losing people (women most of all.) However sadly as its in its death throes, then its lashing out and trying to take over and control of as many things as it can to impose itself on an unwilling public. Doctor Who is just one of many victims alongside Marvel and DC and the New Atheist Movement.

View user profile

47 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Oh and if you donate to her charity then you can win a signed copy of Paul Cornell's novelisation of Twice Upon A Time.

Paul Cornell Twice Upon A Time

I suppose Paul Cornell will be able to relate to the Doctor at the end of that story as got rid of his testicles many years ago.

View user profile

48 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:48 pm

How much money do I have to donate not to receive a copy?

View user profile

49 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:07 pm

@burrunjor wrote:Oh and if you donate to her charity then you can win a signed copy of Paul Cornell's novelisation of Twice Upon A Time.

Paul Cornell Twice Upon A Time

I suppose Paul Cornell will be able to relate to the Doctor at the end of that story as got rid of his testicles many years ago.

Wouldn't have to buy toilet roll anymore if I won as I'd have something else to wipe my ass with.

50 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:13 pm

Wouldn't have to buy toilet roll anymore if I won as I'd have something else to wipe my ass with.

Nah its pages are already covered in shit.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum