The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Fans Against Guns

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:42 am

Thanks for all the Birthday messages! I appreciate it.

102 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:13 am

And here's another, Commander - happy birthday!

Did anyone see the picture of Colin on the beach with the caption "Doctor Whomungous"?

103 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:27 am

Happy birthday Commander. May misery and may death come swiftly to all of your enemies.

View user profile

104 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:29 pm

https://twitter.com/mrcoxy/status/972726398266654720

Dear Lord...

People paying him to talk by the minute...

Philip Hinchcliffe is in on the act now, https://twitter.com/VerityPodcast/status/972148617254404096

View user profile

105 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:39 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:https://twitter.com/mrcoxy/status/972726398266654720

Dear Lord...

People paying him to talk by the minute...

Philip Hinchcliffe is in on the act now, https://twitter.com/VerityPodcast/status/972148617254404096

Why are you still bothering at this point?

Once this particular cause is all done and dusted they'll no doubt find something else to use to forward their political agenda. I agree with Dead Man. Just leave the Doctor out of it.

106 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:58 pm

When you say 'you' who do you mean? I am nothing to do with it rather posting it on here. I don't understand your question. Are you assuming I am supportive of it?

View user profile

107 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:When you say 'you' who do you mean? I am nothing to do with it rather posting it on here. I don't understand your question. Are you assuming I am supportive of it?

No, no. I meant why are you bothering taking any notice of them and their progress. The virtue signalling muppets should be ignored for wrongly using the Doctor and the show to further their political views. The "leave the Doctor alone" bit is aimed at them. I knew you weren't associated with them. Sorry for the confusion.

108 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Colin's boobs have grown so big he now needs to tell gawping young male fans "I'm up here!"

109 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

@Mott1 wrote:Colin's boobs have grown so big he now needs to tell gawping young male fans "I'm up here!"

Is he trying to compete with Nicola Bryant in the boobs department? LOL

In all seriousness, Baker looked pretty good back in 1984/1985 but not so much these days. McCoy has aged way better.

110 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:57 am

Its fitting that the Peter Capaldi Doctor be remembered as nothing but a puppet for Feminists.

Twitter status

Again that's all I can say to that.

View user profile

111 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:24 pm

LOL look at this tweet from another SJW Doctor Who fan going on about an LGBTQ panel at Regeneration Con.

Tai Gooden

Jesus Christ this is what DW conventions are these days? A safe space to talk about LGBT issues?

Again obviously I have nothing against LGBT people, but dear god what the fuck does this have to do with DW? And also way to splinter people. Are we going to have a black panel, a Scottish panel, a Welsh panel, a Native American panel.

Isn't it funny about ten years ago before this shit started conventions were just everyone going there, not caring if they were LGBT, white, black, women etc and talking about the show they were supposed to you know talk about.

I don't dislike this woman who tweeted this of course like Whovian Feminism. I don't know her, and she might be nice, if a little bit misguided, but still it just goes to show you how these people have completely taken it over, and Doctor Who is now basically this.

At the next convention Chris Chinballs and Jodie Whittaker need to sing a duet of this song whilst dancing over fake graves that say Terry Nation, Barry Letts, Graham Williams, Bob Holmes, John Nathan Turner, William Hartnell, Jon Pertwee and Patrick Troughton. Pretty much sums up what has happened to the show and its fandom.

View user profile

112 Re: Who Fans Against Guns on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:18 pm

Good God...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum