The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Look at this latest interview.

Christopher Eccelston Talks About His White Male Privilege.

Just further proof of what I say that Dylan Moran or Ron Moody should have played the 9th Doctor instead of him, followed by Tim Curry as the 10th Doctor. Big Grin

Also the latest from Whovian Feminism.

Apparently Doctor Who conventions are now about the MeTooMovement too.

A Wonderful Moment Happened

Yeah I was totally a conspiracy nut for saying that these people were taking over DW wasn't I?

Hmm lets see in the last 3 years since I started complaining about this.

1/ The Master and the Doctor are lesbian lovers.

2/ We've had dozens of anti men and anti white people remarks.

3/ Doctor Who conventions are apparently not about DW, but about the MeTooMovement

4/ Former actors who played the Doctor like Eccelston and C Baker are forced to basically do this in public to win round the new audience

Or else they be tarred as bigots like Peter Davison and chased off of twitter.

Yep totally not been taken over by these disgusting, parasitic bastards.

Also Whovian Feminism doesn't want superhero movies to be action movies as that's toxic masculinity.

Marvel Needs To Do More Than Action Movies

Now do you see why I hate this detestable piece of shit?

View user profile

2 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 pm

I'm embarrassed to be a part of what Western society has become.

View user profile

3 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 pm

It truly saddens me that Peter Davison and Peter Purves are the only Doctor Who cast members who have the balls to call out the whole gender bending bullshit for what it really is.

View user profile

4 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:23 pm

@DeadManRising wrote:It truly saddens me that Peter Davison and Peter Purves are the only Doctor Who cast members who have the balls to call out the whole gender bending bullshit for what it really is.

Well McCoy said he was against a female Doctor. He hasn't said he is for it now either, he's just wished her luck.

Peter Purves is a really cool guy. Had the pleasure of meeting him and he was so friendly. Still sharp as a tac too. My respect for him just went up after this.

Also kudos to Ian Levine. I know he wasn't really an official crew member, but still Ian Levine at least proved he wasn't a self loathing fanboy like those absolute arseholes Mr Tardis and Richard H Cooper.

Plus his rants about Jodie Whittaker are not only spot on but fucking hilarious as always.

Oh another cast member that was against it, was Billie Piper. Billie however has obviously been bullied into saying its great.

That's what feminists do. Whenever a woman says she isn't a feminist they gather around her and slander and attack her like the intolerant, fanatical, vicious little bullies and cretins they are until she gives in.

Shame as I rather liked Billie. I had problems with Rose sure, but Billie was always quite a cool person. She was nice to her fans, defended the show (including the Classic era too.) Was friends with Amy Winehouse, and called out the female Doctor bullshit for what it is.

Now however the feminists have just made her into another boring, SJW who comes out with ridiculous shit like Rose would still want to shag the Doctor, even though she's not gay or bisexual, because Jodie's a babe. Yeah not how it works Billie. Would Elton John or Graham Norton want to shag her because she is a babe?

View user profile

5 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Too bad Levine didn't do his job properly as program consultant in 1984 and let a MASSIVE gaff like the 2nd Doctor and Jamie doing work for the Time Lords happen. He got paid to do bugger all it seems. I don't want to hear about the laughable "season 6B" fan wank nonsense because it isn't canon.

6 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:46 pm

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:Too bad Levine didn't do his job properly as program consultant in 1984 and let a MASSIVE gaff like the 2nd Doctor and Jamie doing work for the Time Lords happen. He got paid to do bugger all it seems. I don't want to hear about the laughable "season 6B" fan wank nonsense because it isn't canon.

Yeah that and the bit in the 5 Doctors were big missteps on Levine's part. TBF maybe they just didn't listen to him, as JNT didn't take everything he said on board.

View user profile

7 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:09 am

Like it or not, the 2nd Doctor and Jamie working for the Time Lords wasn't a gaff. Holmes did it on purpose. He thought the Time Lords were full of shit and that the war games stuff was just a show trial and that he was always working for them on the side.

View user profile

8 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:36 am

@iank wrote:Like it or not, the 2nd Doctor and Jamie working for the Time Lords wasn't a gaff. Holmes did it on purpose. He thought the Time Lords were full of shit and that the war games stuff was just a show trial and that he was always working for them on the side.

That's what he claimed. If that is indeed the case then why is there absolutely no dialogue in the show to back this up? Bob Holmes was a great writer but you just have to accept that on this occasion he messed up. It happens and as I said it was Levine's fault for not advising him better.

9 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Nah, Holmes didn't give a shit about continuity. Look at the Deadly Assassin

View user profile

10 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Maybe some kind of cuckold of the week thread is in order?

With all these guys in the entertainment industry willingly throwing themselves onto the pyre of social justice just so they can vacuum-up respect and attention from the sociologically insane, it makes sense that we build a shrine for these tragic martyrs and their pathetic abdication of any masculine traits or imperatives.

View user profile

11 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:36 pm

Mr. Happy wrote:Nah, Holmes didn't give a shit about continuity. Look at the Deadly Assassin

I actually don't think that's fair.

Holmes argued regularly that the Deadly Assassin didn't contradict anything.

He said that the Time Lords had always been corrupt and he had a point.

1/ They had produced many notorious renegades, the Master, The War Chief, The Meddling Monk and Morbius.

2/ When we first met the Doctor he was an asshole and a racist who looked down on human beings because they weren't as intelligent. Hell he was even happy to leave Barbara to die in the first Dalek story. Doesn't seem like he came from this perfect society does it?

3/ They have a death penalty too.

4/ Why would the Doctor want to leave them so much and never go back, same with Susan if their society was so perfect.

5/ Why did they exile the Doctor for interfering and then send him to interfere in other life forms affairs like Peladon?

Bob Holmes explanations helped to sort out a lot of these problems.

Okay you might not agree with him, but it annoys me when people try and compare that to things like the Hybrid storyline, as they really aren't the same.

View user profile

12 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:37 pm

No one will ever beat this guy in terms of being a complete and total cuck:

13 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:40 pm

CommanderMaxil1983 wrote:No one will ever beat this guy in terms of being a complete and total cuck:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

God these guys really are pathetic. They don't respect women. They treat them as hysterical idiots that have to be talked down to or else they will go nuts. I hate them!

View user profile

14 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:14 pm

Imagine having that guy as your leader. The embarassment... LOL

View user profile

15 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:04 pm

When he left Doctor Who after the first series of the revived show, his decision was greeted with speculation and ultimately hostility, much of it exacerbated, says Eccleston, by the BBC’s mishandling of the situation.

“What happened around Doctor Who almost destroyed my career,” he says. “I gave them a hit show and I left with dignity and then they put me on a blacklist. I was carrying my own insecurities as it was something I had never done before and then I was abandoned, vilified in the tabloid press and blacklisted. I was told by my agent at the time: ‘The BBC regime is against you. You’re going to have to get out of the country and wait for regime change.’ So I went away to America and I kept on working because that’s what my parents instilled in me.

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/mar/11/christopher-eccleston-macbeths-very-insecure-about-his-masculinity-i-am-most-men-are

View user profile

16 Re: Christopher Eccelston becomes a huge cuck on Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:07 am

New interview with Eccles in which he states his relationship with the showrunner, producer and executive producer broke down during the first recording block of series 1 and never recovered.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum