Random Memeage Thread.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random Memeage Thread. Empty Random Memeage Thread. 27th January 2018, 5:05 pm

Boofer

Boofer

One for Bumjaw:
Random Memeage Thread. GPfTkK0

2Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 27th January 2018, 5:09 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Random Memeage Thread. 27336410

3Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 27th January 2018, 6:04 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Sex Researcher Thinks Many 'Cuck'-Obsessed Conservatives Harbor Private Cuckoldry Fantasies

After a spat about a news story endorsing cuckoldry, a sex researcher suggested on Twitter yesterday that many male conservatives are using “faux scorn” to hide their personal fantasies of having other men sleep with their partners.

https://gizmodo.com/sex-researcher-thinks-many-cuck-obsessed-conservatives-1822422097

4Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 27th January 2018, 9:14 pm

iank

iank

These people are genuinely sick in the head. And no, I'm not talking about those rightly disgusted by a mainstream news outlet promoting such degeneracy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 4:31 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

6Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 6:33 pm

Boofer

Boofer

LOL

Rowling is the biggest example of unthinking, virtue-signaling neo-liberal trash I can think of.

7Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 7:15 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:One for Bumjaw:
Random Memeage Thread. GPfTkK0

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You shouldn't laugh at male feminists though they should be pitied.

PS I'm currently doing an article about right wing SJWs too like the Pinochet and McCarthy apologists Very Happy

8Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 7:26 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Mr. Happy wrote:Sex Researcher Thinks Many 'Cuck'-Obsessed Conservatives Harbor Private Cuckoldry Fantasies

After a spat about a news story endorsing cuckoldry, a sex researcher suggested on Twitter yesterday that many male conservatives are using “faux scorn” to hide their personal fantasies of having other men sleep with their partners.

https://gizmodo.com/sex-researcher-thinks-many-cuck-obsessed-conservatives-1822422097

I do quite like the insult cuck I must admit. I think it sums up these awful men who don't view women as equals, but people who should be pandered too like children, even if it means treating men in an appalling way. A cuck is really just the end result of that, as obviously its a guy who feels so guilty at being a guy, he is happy for his wife to cheat on him.

Having said that the conservatives who are the people that use it the most ARE assholes. A lot of the things that they condemn the SJWs for they do too, like defending fascist dictators, defending people being shut down and talking down to ethnic minorities and worse using them as trophies.

Also things like this here

Are very cringe worthy.

Still I don't think cuck really applies to conservatives, even if this study is true, as the reason the leftists get it, is again because they do treat women like children and are often happy to debase themselves as men. I think we need a new insult for the conservatives that better fits their ideology?

9Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 7:31 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

Boofer wrote:
LOL

Rowling is the biggest example of unthinking, virtue-signaling neo-liberal trash I can think of.

Was there an Amy Winehouse fan at Hogwarts? God damn it I want my representation. If there isn't an Amy Winehouse fan I can't enjoy this entire fictional universe because there isn't a character that has a tiny little bit in common with me in it.

10Random Memeage Thread. Empty Re: Random Memeage Thread. 8th February 2018, 9:03 pm

iank

iank

Boofer wrote:
LOL

Goddamn she just gets more embarrassing every year. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum