Raku
Adam Ant Driver
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 2nd August 2017, 10:28 pm

iank

iank

I think it's some kind of bizarre courtship ritual.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

52It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 11:15 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:Oh, do shut up, Bry.

You going to start being a doxxing twat too? Because I note you haven't got any personal details publicly visible on your profile either.

53It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 11:56 am

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

I am not going to read your PM, Cabbage. Whatever you have to say to me can be said on the forum or not at all.

54It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 11:58 am

Mike

Mike

I wish to point out that 'Bry' has nothing to do with Cabbage, and was just me being a twat. There is nothing on his profile to do with that name.

55It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 12:15 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Bry. lol!

56It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 12:36 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

Mike wrote:I wish to point out that 'Bry' has nothing to do with Cabbage, and was just me being a twat. There is nothing on his profile to do with that name.

And that’s why Cabbage is screaming about Data Protection Laws and doxing? You are pathetic, Cabbage… LOL

57It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 2:43 pm

Boofer

Boofer

That wasn't it, but it's just as fucking absurd, I can promise you.

It's truly the most pseudonym-like pseudonym you can get it. It gives nothing away about his identity because it's a pseudonym. Wink

Crappage is a big fucking baby, tossing out his toys every time he gets the opportunity to overreact.

For example, if I posted this - https://youtu.be/Y0N07-EtvRI?t=37 - he'd probably claim it was some kind of tenuous death threat, when really it just represents how badly he's been shot down in this thread. LOL

58It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 2:51 pm

Genkimonk

Genkimonk

Hasnt been a Shot down like this since Edward Barlow and his furry fettishes.

59It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 3rd August 2017, 3:06 pm

Mott1

Mott1

It really has begun, hasn't it?

60It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 2:14 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:I am not going to read your PM, Cabbage. Whatever you have to say to me can be said on the forum or not at all.

It is a peculiar individual indeed who is scared to read a PM.

61It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 2:15 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:I wish to point out that 'Bry' has nothing to do with Cabbage, and was just me being a twat. There is nothing on his profile to do with that name.

Do you really want to delete this thread too? Last PM you sent me featured you blubbering about being left alone.

62It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 2:22 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Boofer wrote:Bry. lol!

Feel free to reveal your personal details on here, and then you'll hopefully see the problem.

And yeah, Mike is breaking the law again.

63It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 2:23 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:
And that’s why Cabbage is screaming about Data Protection Laws and doxing? You are pathetic, Cabbage…  LOL

It's personal data that he has access to from various iterations of this forum. Maintaining privacy, of course, is a prerequisite when the Web's full of noxious cunts like you.

Care to divulge some of your own personal details?

Last edited by The Talking Cabbage on 4th August 2017, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

64It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 2:54 pm

Boofer

Boofer

It begins - Page 3 Faak-p10

65It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 3:00 pm

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

And that's the thing - you're just a troll acting like all the other trolls. You have nothing to contribute except wasted bandwidth.

66It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 3:15 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Dribbling Kale wrote:

67It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 3:57 pm

Rawkuss

Rawkuss

*yawn*

68It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 4th August 2017, 4:24 pm

Mike

Mike

The Talking Cabbage wrote:

Do you really want to delete this thread too? Last PM you sent me featured you blubbering about being left alone.
No, I don't want to delete this thread. I have no reason to.

I wasn't 'blubbering', I was attempting to communicate with civility in order to get you to cease this moronic streak of harassment you're currently engaged in.

The message I sent to you was the following:

Mike wrote:Please leave me alone. I have no further interest in engaging with you.

You will note that, until now, I had refused to communicate with you in this thread. You have denied my polite request to leave me alone. I have now publicised this request in order to draw attention to the fact that you persist in harassing me.

The Talking Cabbage wrote:
Boofer wrote:Bry. lol!

Feel free to reveal your personal details on here, and then you'll hopefully see the problem.

And yeah, Mike is breaking the law again.

No laws have been broken. Throughout these spurious accusations - themselves constituting a form of harassment (look it up) - I have provided you with legal documents to back up my claims, whereas you have concocted lies, twisted words, and fallen back on personal insults. No single 'law' you invoke has been broken, no personal data has been leaked, nor will it be, and 'Bry' is nothing to do with you. You know it, and I can prove it should I need to. I therefore suggest you cease this foolishness immediately, since harassment is, believe it or not, unlawful, and telling someone to die constitutes a public order offence.

Please read this, again, with the utmost civility, and a genuine attempt to get you to desist. Certainly, persist trolling if you wish. Adam Ant Driver won't ban you; it's not within the spirit of the forum to get rid of anyone unless they're posting serious threats, illegal images, and the like. But do bear in mind that the more you attempt to rile other members, the more they will come down on you.

69It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:03 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mr. Happy wrote:*yawn*

Follow the lead from your personality and go to sleep.

70It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:04 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Boofer wrote:
Dribbling Kale wrote:

You've run out of steam very quickly.

71It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:14 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:
No, I don't want to delete this thread. I have no reason to.

Yes you do.

Mike wrote:I wasn't 'blubbering',

Yes you were. Shall I start posting excerpts from our PMs?

Mike wrote:I was attempting to communicate with civility

You are either a master of satire or a massive twat.

Mike wrote:in order to get you to cease this moronic streak of harassment you're currently engaged in.

Classic projection from a wretched excuse of a man.

Mike wrote:The message I sent to you was the following:

By your own admission, you are a troll who can give it but can't take it. And if you have no 'further interest' in talking to me, why are you whining like a bitch about it on a public forum?

Mike wrote:You will note that, until now, I had refused to communicate with you in this thread.

You just couldn't resist making yourself looking even more wretched.

Mike wrote:You have denied my polite request to leave me alone. I have now publicised this request in order to draw attention to the fact that you persist in harassing me.

No, you decided to wade in again because... Well, I shan't don a snorkel and dive into the foetid bog which is your psyche.

Mike wrote:No laws have been broken.

Oh yes they have. Or did you delete that thread for the lulz?

Mike wrote:Throughout these spurious accusations - themselves constituting a form of harassment (look it up)

You really are a small, wretched excuse for a human being.

Mike wrote: - I have provided you with legal documents to back up my claims,

No, you cherry picked some lame arse excuses which didn't back up anything.

Mike wrote: whereas you have concocted lies, twisted words, and fallen back on personal insults.

Translation: "Mike can give it but can't take it."

Mike wrote:No single 'law' you invoke has been broken, no personal data has been leaked,

Yes it has.

Mike wrote:You know it, and I can prove it should I need to.

Paging Walter Mitty.

Mike wrote: I therefore suggest you cease this foolishness immediately, since harassment is, believe it or not, unlawful, and telling someone to die constitutes a public order offence.

What's it like, being your own Alan Partridge tribute act?

Mike wrote:Please read this, again, with the utmost civility, and a genuine attempt to get you to desist. Certainly, persist trolling if you wish. Adam Ant Driver won't ban you; it's not within the spirit of the forum to get rid of anyone unless they're posting serious threats, illegal images, and the like. But do bear in mind that the more you attempt to rile other members, the more they will come down on you.

Do you honestly think an incompetent saddo and his coterie of arse-burgers and anoraks is somehow something to be afraid of?

The reason why you're having this bitch-fit, of course, is because I reported you again and this time I have reported you to the ICO. You could have shut the fuck up and have been done with it. But as I say, you are a most inadequate specimen.

72It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:21 am

Mike

Mike

In other words: you have no response to give to anything I say other than deflection via personal insults, and outright lies.

Nice job.

I look forward to seeing what 'law' I have supposedly broken by revealing absolutely nothing about you.

73It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:25 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:In other words: you have no response to give to anything I say other than deflection via personal insults, and outright lies.

More projection from the saddest man on the Web.

Mike wrote:I look forward to seeing what 'law' I have supposedly broken by revealing absolutely nothing about you.

To be honest, you should follow the call of the wild, throw caution to the wind and just hang around your local park, wearing a rain coat and wanking behind a bush.

74It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 8:26 am

Mike

Mike

Wow. I am reeling in pain.

75It begins - Page 3 Empty Re: It begins 5th August 2017, 9:00 am

The Talking Cabbage

The Talking Cabbage

Mike wrote:Wow. I am reeling in pain.

It's more inadequacy and innate buffoonery, if we're being honest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum