You are not connected. Please login or register

Religion of Peace Strikes Again

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:37 am

@burrunjor wrote:Sharia law has been changed in certain places but its original interpretation is violent and bigoted.

You mean like the constantly re-interpreted violent aspects of Christianity then?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

http://odintext.com/blog/textanalysisbible2of3/

The Bible is clearly more violent than the Quran. I suggested we round up all the Jesus freaks, tambourine smashers and old ladies at the Sunday church cake stall.

And let's not make any exclusions here. We'll do Islam as well. Anyone who prays to Mecca 5x a day, observes wudu - and maybe even that nice young family who own the chippie down the road - should all be shoved into a bunch a sweaty cells, fed 7p meals and made to square bash until they puke Mohammed/Jesus out of their systems.

After all, they're only going to take instruction from those silly books and start spreading their pernicious doctrine everywhere.




_________________
View user profile

27 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:53 pm

@Boofer wrote:
@burrunjor wrote:Sharia law has been changed in certain places but its original interpretation is violent and bigoted.

You mean like the constantly re-interpreted violent aspects of Christianity then?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/violence-more-common-in-bible-than-quran-text-analysis-reveals-a6863381.html

http://odintext.com/blog/textanalysisbible2of3/

The Bible is clearly more violent than the Quran. I suggested we round up all the Jesus freaks, tambourine smashers and old ladies at the Sunday church cake stall.

And let's not make any exclusions here. We'll do Islam as well. Anyone who prays to Mecca 5x a day, observes wudu - and maybe even that nice young family who own the chippie down the road - should all be shoved into a bunch a sweaty cells, fed 7p meals and made to square bash until they puke Mohammed/Jesus out of their systems.

After all, they're only going to take instruction from those silly books and start spreading their pernicious doctrine everywhere.




That study about the bible was debunked (with the guy who did it even later admitting it was flawed). Yes there are more violent passages technically in the new testament, but those are passages that describe violent incidents from a historical perspective. Indeed they often describe violent incidents against Christians, or Jesus himself such as his violent death.

In the Quran however Muhammed tells his followers to kill people.

Its like saying a Documentary about World War 2 is worse than Mein Kampf because hey it will technically be describing more violent incidents.

Popular Left Wing Theory That Bible Is More Violent Debunked


Violence in The Bible: Religion of Peace

As for the old testament, well I already said in my first response to Genkimonk that it was a disgusting book, however there are other factors that make it less dangerous than the Quran, such as the fact that it doesn't promise an afterlife, the fact that the Jewish religion has been amended to and changed unlike the Islamic one (which is why I want an Islamic reformation) and the fact that its a more loose religion overall.

And show me where I said that all Muslims are to be rounded up and killed?

View user profile

28 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 am

Surely capitalism is more violent than Islam. Turn your anger on that.

View user profile

29 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:50 am

90 people were murdered by terrorists in Kabul this week. Where is the minute's silence for them?
How many Muslims do Isis, al-Qaeda, the Taliban and others need to kill for us to realise that perhaps Islam isn’t the problem?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/kabul-isis-explosion-attack-no-one-minutes-scilence-a7767341.html?cmpid=facebook-post

View user profile

30 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:14 am

Rawkuss wrote:
90 people were murdered by terrorists in Kabul this week. Where is the minute's silence for them?
How many Muslims do Isis, al-Qaeda, the Taliban and others need to kill for us to realise that perhaps Islam isn’t the problem?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/kabul-isis-explosion-attack-no-one-minutes-scilence-a7767341.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Well of course Muslims are victims of Islam. Muhammed said that all hypocrites, IE Muslims who do things like befriend non believers are to be killed!

Muslims are the victims of Islam the same way that Germans were the victims of the Nazis.

I have often said that Muslim women, and LGBT Muslims who are cursed to live in Islamic countries are the most unfortunate people on earth.

Like this poor soul





Again though this does not prove that Islam is not the problem. This doesn't discount the violent passages in the Quran, the homophobic passages, the psychotic levels of misogyny, the racism against Jews and black people etc.

I just don't get what it is about Islam that makes people jump through such hoops to defend it?

Worse still the very people it victimises stand up for it! Look at this board.

We have Penny, a lesbian who is married to a black person. Now she said she wanted me banned from this forum for my "Islamophobia". She might have been joking to an extent, but it was clear from the joke that she thought my views on Islam were abhorrent.

Meanwhile more than half of the Muslim population in the United Kingdom wants to criminalise her way of life!

Here a source from the Guardian of all papers that says this.

50 percent of British Muslims Think Homosexuality Should Be Illegal

Here is the person who actually coined the term Islamophobi saying that he regrets it and that Muslims have NOT integrated into our society like other groups.

Trevor Phillips is Finally Discovering the Pitfalls of Islam

Trevor Phillips: Political Correctness Ushering In A Catastrophe

If this country ever becomes an Islamic country then Penny is the most fucked person on this board ironically.

Hey Penny here's what Islam thinks about women.



Here's what Islam thinks about LGBT folk.



Here's what Islam thinks about black people.



Penny's wife, a lesbian, black woman is Islam's idea of hell (literally its image of Satan is a black guy!)

Now again does this mean that all Muslims are evil? No, but does it mean that Islam is evil? Yes! Does it mean that more people raised on genuine Islamic beliefs in this country is a very, very, very bad thing? Absolutely! Does it mean we need to limit Islam's influence in the west as much as possible? Absolutely! Does it mean that the religion needs to change to fit in with western values? YES!

However apparently saying that is somehow racist?

View user profile

31 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:39 am

There is no Penny.

Only Zuul.

View user profile

32 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:44 am

Hello, Zuul. Do you like One Direction? I think they are pretty shit, myself. But I respect your right as an individual to like shitty music. Harry Styles can do one, though! Fancy a Pepsi Max?

View user profile

33 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:14 am

Not a One Direction fan, but definitely a Pepsi Max fan. Let's hit the town (with an improvised explosive device)!

View user profile

34 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:57 am

View user profile

35 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Rawkuss wrote:https://uk.yahoo.com/news/heroic-muslim-provided-sanctuary-64-christians-hunted-islamic-militants-philippines-111943060.html

Muslim man provides sanctuary for 64 Christians hunted by Isis gunmen

What does this prove? Did I say there were no nice individual Muslims? No I said the ideology of Islam is twisted and inspires people to do heinous things and it does!

Tell me who did this brave man shelter the Christians from? What ideology did the people persecuting the Christians follow?

View user profile

36 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 pm

Gotta love how he goes on about the scientific method, then makes a sweeping generalisation on "the Left".

Fact is, the left defend muslims because we acknoweldge that it is only a tiny fraction causing the trouble. We understand that most do want peace, We know many moved to the west to help muster a more liberal interpratation of Islam.

It's truely ironic that the right complain about the left supporting Islamic terrorism, when in fact it is normally people on the right involved with big buisness that continue to sell arms to these groups and to crop up Saudia Arabia where the bulk of terrorist ideology comes from.

View user profile

37 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:20 pm

@Genkimonk wrote:It's truely ironic that the right complain about the left supporting Islamic terrorism, when in fact it is normally people on the right involved with big buisness that continue to sell arms to these groups and to crop up Saudia Arabia where the bulk of terrorist ideology comes from.

Normally, yes, but not exclusively:

"The Obama administration has offered to sell $115bn worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia over its eight years in office, more than any previous US administration, according to a new report."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/08/obama-administration-offered-115-billion-weapons-saudi-arabia-report

If they didn't sell them to the Saudis then the Saudis would got to Russia who would then profit over people being killed including our citizens if the arms are used against us. It's a dirty situation and we are all hypocrites on this one. Why lose money and feed the Russian economy, rock and a hard place.

View user profile

38 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:15 am

@Genkimonk wrote:Gotta love how he goes on about the scientific method, then makes a sweeping generalisation on "the Left".

Fact is, the left defend muslims because we acknoweldge that it is only a tiny fraction causing the trouble. We understand that most do want peace, We know many moved to the west to help muster a more liberal interpratation of Islam.

It's truely ironic that the right complain about the left supporting Islamic terrorism, when in fact it is normally people on the right involved with big buisness that continue to sell arms to these groups and to crop up Saudia Arabia where the bulk of terrorist ideology comes from.

I don't get why you are we-ing yourself with the left? Didn't you say you'd vote Tory in the 2015 election?

I myself would rather ram a rail road spike through my balls than ever vote Tory. I've only ever voted for the SNP, a left leaning party, and I am a socialist so I am certainly not on the right.

And I agree the west has fucked things up from a practical point of view in the middle east and I have opposed things like the Iraq war, the Libyan crisis for my whole life, but again that doesn't mean that Islam isn't still a problem.

Having said that I do find the poser left, the SJW's, the Rik's from the Young Ones style socialists, the career feminists alliance with Islam baffling at first glance.

Islam is THE most conservative religion. Its anti LGBT, its anti women, its anti semitic, it says that white men are the master race basically, yet all of these "I identify as 67 different genders, I want to smash the patriarchy, I am sick of white male privilege" people actually defend it and make it immune to criticism.

Of course again its just because Muslims are mostly brown and so in these people's minds they have to be the victims of the evil white man. Soft bigotry of low expectations in action.

View user profile

39 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:55 am

I don't get why you are we-ing yourself with the left? Didn't you say you'd vote Tory in the 2015 election?

I have never voted Tory. I have told you and others on this forum multiple times that I was pressured to leave the UK as a direct consequence of the Tories. IDS stirred up such hatred on the genuine sick and disabled that I was attacked in broad daylight in Bradford with my white cane, simply because someone had seen me without it before (when ironically, I could see). My neighbour informed social services that I was not using it when I became so scared that it made me a target. I was investigated for benefit fraud and found innocent at a single glance of my extensive surgery history and eye scans.

I was forced to survive on canned soup by the Job office after they got me a job as a fucking carer (me, a carer who at the time could barely see) which I left after I was attacked in the workplace and resigned because I felt I did not feel safe.

On top of all this, I won funding to do my PhD, and the week I was due to sign it, they upped the fees to 9K making it impossible to take up the offer. They fucking ruined my life in the UK, so I did whatever I could and left.

So don`t you dare say I voted Tory.

The only time I even remotely supported them was when Labour forced private patients to use private organ donation stocks, rather than NHS, which left me in agony for an extra 3 months while I waited for a cornea transplant, which was scheduled shortly after the law was passed.

I hate them more than you can possibly imagine.

View user profile

40 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:48 pm

@Genkimonk wrote:
I don't get why you are we-ing yourself with the left? Didn't you say you'd vote Tory in the 2015 election?

I have never voted Tory. I have told you and others on this forum multiple times that I was pressured to leave the UK as a direct consequence of the Tories. IDS stirred up such hatred on the genuine sick and disabled that I was attacked in broad daylight in Bradford with my white cane, simply because someone had seen me without it before (when ironically, I could see). My neighbour informed social services that I was not using it when I became so scared that it made me a target. I was investigated for benefit fraud and found innocent at a single glance of my extensive surgery history and eye scans.

I was forced to survive on canned soup by the Job office after they got me a job as a fucking carer (me, a carer who at the time could barely see) which I left after I was attacked in the workplace and resigned because I felt I did not feel safe.

On top of all this, I won funding to do my PhD, and the week I was due to sign it, they upped the fees to 9K making it impossible to take up the offer. They fucking ruined my life in the UK, so I did whatever I could and left.

So don`t you dare say I voted Tory.

The only time I even remotely supported them was when Labour forced private patients to use private organ donation stocks, rather than NHS, which left me in agony for an extra 3 months while I waited for a cornea transplant, which was scheduled shortly after the law was passed.

I hate them more than you can possibly imagine.

Ah okay sorry I must have got you mixed up with someone else.

View user profile

41 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:18 pm

http://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/state-sponsored-assassination/

Who’s getting killed today?

Few people are aware that every week the White House observes “Terror Tuesday”, where the US President personally approves people for death without any legal process at all. Indeed, if one trait has marked the so-called War on Terror, it is the unthinking abnegation of various long-settled human rights rules – among them, the right to due process and a fair trial – by politicians who seem immune to the lessons of history. Liberty is initially eroded at the margins, but in recent years long-developed principles have been washed away in the neap tide of populism.


But it is Terror Tuesday that has been my particular concern lately, with the suggestion that we are returning to the era of the Borgias, taking to assassination as a solution to our problems. It is especially troubling that this policy was adopted in 2010 by Barack Obama, the constitutional law professor turned President. He said he opposed rendition, and wished to close Guantánamo Bay, yet rather than kidnap people and hold them without trial, he chose to execute them without any legal process at all.

View user profile

42 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Funny how nobody has mentioned the events in America cos terrorism is a Muslim thing, right?

Dated 23rd June this year:
Majority of terrorists who have attacked America are not Muslim, new study finds
Donald Trump's rhetoric and policies have been solely focused on 'radical Islamic terrorism'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

Everything the Neo-Nazis have is stolen. Their ancestors took their country from the native Indians. They take their ideology from Hitler's Reich and the Swastika is cultural appropriation from the Hindus. The only thing they won't take is responsibility.


Just up the street from the fracas, a community prayer meeting was held in St Paul’s memorial church, addressed by several preachers including prominent civil rights leader Dr Cornel West. The end of the service overlapped with the torch parade and many people waited for long periods before leaving citing safety concerns.

In an interview, West said: “The crypto-fascists, the neofascists, the neo-Nazis now feel so empowered, not just by Trump but by the whole shift in the nation towards scapegoats.

“I don’t like this talk about ‘alt-right’, that’s an unnecessary abstraction. These are neofascists in contemporary garb.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/charlottesville-far-right-crowd-with-torches-encircles-counter-protest-group

Playing the victim seems to be more and more common among the far right these days.

View user profile

43 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:58 am

@Mr. Happy wrote:Funny how nobody has mentioned the events in America cos terrorism is a Muslim thing, right?

Dated 23rd June this year:
Majority of terrorists who have attacked America are not Muslim, new study finds
Donald Trump's rhetoric and policies have been solely focused on 'radical Islamic terrorism'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/terrorism-right-wing-america-muslims-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

Everything the Neo-Nazis have is stolen. Their ancestors took their country from the native Indians. They take their ideology from Hitler's Reich and the Swastika is cultural appropriation from the Hindus. The only thing they won't take is responsibility.


Just up the street from the fracas, a community prayer meeting was held in St Paul’s memorial church, addressed by several preachers including prominent civil rights leader Dr Cornel West. The end of the service overlapped with the torch parade and many people waited for long periods before leaving citing safety concerns.

In an interview, West said: “The crypto-fascists, the neofascists, the neo-Nazis now feel so empowered, not just by Trump but by the whole shift in the nation towards scapegoats.

“I don’t like this talk about ‘alt-right’, that’s an unnecessary abstraction. These are neofascists in contemporary garb.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/12/charlottesville-far-right-crowd-with-torches-encircles-counter-protest-group

Playing the victim seems to be more and more common among the far right these days.


Please tell me you did not just use cultural appropriation in a non ironic way?

And that study has been debunked time and time again.

No You're Not More Likely To Be Killed By A Far Right Extremist

To even pretend that Nazis are as big a danger in the modern world as Islam is a joke. Nazis are nothing today (thankfully).

There aren't Nazi countries, there are Muslim countries where LGBT people are tortured to death in public, women have acid thrown over them for not covering themselves up, butchered in honor killings, stoned for being raped, and atheists and apostles are killed.

Nazis numbers are pitifully small, whilst Islam has over a billion followers, and its forces are growing in the UK. Now whilst not all Muslims are violent or bigoted, a disturbing number of them hold these views. In the UK over 52 percent, more than half of British Muslims think homosexuality should be criminalized.

Even the Guardian of all papers admits this to be true.

Half of All British Muslims Think Homosexuality Should be Criminalized

Added to that if a Nazi does something heinous they are rightfully called out for it. There is no Naziphobia, no attempts to cover it up over cultural sensitivity.

There is with Islam however. You can be arrested for criticizing it. See here.



PS that Churchill quote was spot on.

Then there are the victims of the grooming gangs who have been betrayed by fucking everybody from the media, to the police, to the phoney feminist movement all in the name of PC bullshit.



Now that's not to down play the tragedy that happened at that rally. Its awful and I hope the cunt who did it gets life, but still even with this tragedy neither Antifa nor the Neo Nazi movement are as dangerous as Islam as thankfully they are both just jokes.

Though having said that this refusal to say that there is ANY problem with Islam is probably going to lead to a major right wing movement. People are getting fed up with no one actually trying to resolve it, which can be done in peaceful ways such as aiding Muslim reformers, shutting down Islamic faith schools, and Madrassess and deport anyone with links to extremist groups as well as get rid of Europes disasterous open door policy. However anyone who suggests that is tarred a racist and the problem keeps getting worse and worse, and eventually people are going to turn to the genuinely violent and dangerous right wing thugs leading to a blood bath on both sides.

View user profile

44 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:28 am

Truck of peace tour has reached Spain this time.

I bet its Mormons that are behind it.

View user profile

45 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:43 am



"You can't duck a peaceful truck"

View user profile

46 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:35 pm



This posh guy's great. We need more people like him and less like that Quisling Owen Jones.

View user profile

47 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:04 am

Oklahoma man arrested, accused of planning to detonate 1,000-pound bomb outside a bank

An Oklahoma man was arrested over the weekend after plotting to detonate a 1,000-pound bomb in a vehicle parked outside a bank — a plot investigators say was modeled after the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

Jerry Drake Varnell, 23, of Sayre, Oklahoma, was arrested Saturday following a monthslong undercover investigation that culminated in his attempt to detonate the bomb outside a BancFirst in downtown Oklahoma City.

According to a criminal complaint filed in federal court, Mr. Varnell made repeated statements during the course of the investigation saying he was angry at the government and hoped to start a revolution. In one conversation, he said he agreed with the Three Percenters ideology, an American anti-government movement that believes the federal government has infringed on the Constitution.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/14/jerry-varnell-oklahoma-man-arrested-accused-planni/

View user profile

48 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:49 pm

Muslims in Bradford receive letters threatening acid attacks and to 'kill scum'

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/muslims-bradford-sent-letters-threatening-121900655.html

Is this what you want? Is this the answer? Cos this is where not being able to distinguish between Muslims and terrorists gets you.

View user profile

49 Re: Religion of Peace Strikes Again on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:39 pm

@Mr. Happy wrote:Muslims in Bradford receive letters threatening acid attacks and to 'kill scum'

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/muslims-bradford-sent-letters-threatening-121900655.html

Is this what you want? Is this the answer? Cos this is where not being able to distinguish between Muslims and terrorists gets you.

Right first things first. Isis are NOT practicising a perverted version of Islam. EVERYTHING they follow Islam says. Kill all non believers, kill all apostates, kill all LGBT people, women are inferior to men, white men are superior to black men.

So with this in mind yes the religion of Islam does need scrutinised as its Islam that is inspiring these atrocities and widespread hatred of gays, grooming gangs, and terrorist attacks.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwic1Zicmf3VAhWJDMAKHcbWA3EQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fnews%2F2017%2F04%2F25%2Fmigrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show%2F&usg=AFQjCNHJXCmV4nrUd2sK5vHpTA92DOSeYA

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwic1Zicmf3VAhWJDMAKHcbWA3EQFggvMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dw.com%2Fen%2Fgerman-crime-statistics-reveal-steep-rise-in-violent-and-political-crimes%2Fa-38567261&usg=AFQjCNGFjc4OZ24QLra9gYsyvgxWkejFbg

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjJs_CMmv3VAhULAsAKHQp_DVcQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pmclauth.com%2Fsentenced%2FGrooming-Gang-Statistics%2FGangs-Jailed&usg=AFQjCNHlFATlmaZsc4IzkieIR-a8YklJwA

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/06/12/homophobia-is-the-law-in-many-muslim-countries

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9kJOjm_3VAhVGCMAKHek_CSUQFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fblogs.spectator.co.uk%2F2016%2F08%2Fgay-community-denial-islamism%2F&usg=AFQjCNGzBT4R6N4eZoYleUFoileJdrfk0A

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwji_ezMm_3VAhXDCMAKHWZaDd8QFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fuk-news%2F2016%2Fapr%2F11%2Fbritish-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law&usg=AFQjCNEDEmpSXAI91Meb3NCBSNv2p5_Vug

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwimpa_gm_3VAhUEJ8AKHWGiA0YQFggvMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2F2017%2F05%2F24%2Ftwo-thirds-of-british-muslims-said-in-2016-poll-they-wouldnt-share-terrorist-info-with-police%2F&usg=AFQjCNEOzOCCl5hdOrQWa1fsyAZu9PF88g

You honestly don't think there are ANY problems from the Muslim community? You honestly don't think this one religion is failing to integrate into our society?

Now I have never said ALL Muslims are evil. I have always without fail said that many Muslims in the west are either ignorant of their true faith or practice a reformed version of Islam already by cherry picking the good bits of their faith.

However that's not good enough, because the bad bits are not only still there, but are still taught widely in Mosques throughout the United Kingdom and people even in Western societies, never mind Islam ones are fucking raised on them, which leads to them at least having bigoted views towards LGBT people, women and also not integrating with the rest of society unlike almost every other religious group.

Thus Islam needs dealt with. Now not once have I said I want to pour acid on them and quite frankly how fucking dare you say I ever did.

I have said time and time again that the following things need to happen.

1/ Islam needs a proper and full reformation brought about by people like Maajid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Imam Tahwidi. I'll be honest if the religion (not all of its practitioners) vanished of the face of the earth tomorrow then we would lose NOTHING.

However sadly that is not feasable so reformation of the religion until its made into a toothless spiritual thing like Christianity for the most part is in the west, is what's needed.

2/ Islam's influence on the west needs curbed. Whilst a reformation needs to happen for the sake of the peaceful Muslims more than anything else, we shouldn't hinge all of our bets on that. Instead we need to shut down all Islamic faith schools, all Madrasses and openly criticise the religion.

3/ Limit immigration from countries with links to terrorism. Certainly drop Merkel's open door policy.

4/ Stop fucking about in the Middle East (was an opponent of the Iraq war, and the intervention in Libya too.)

I have frequently warned that unless all of this is done and the problem with Islam dealt with rationally and fairly then support for genuine right wing fanatics is going to grow and people are going to take this into their own hands.

What else do you expect when no one is allowed to talk about an obvious problem?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum