The Hive

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing Episodes

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Missing Episodes on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:28 am

The Daily Mirror is claiming that both The Macra Terror and the four missing episodes of The Wheel in Space are being animated by the BBC for DVD/Blu ray release. 

View user profile

52 Re: Missing Episodes on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:12 am

Interesting choices to animate ... I have expected Evil of the Daleks to be the most obvious choice, commercially or elsewise.

Good stories regardless. The Wheel in Space is fairly underrated, Zoë makes up for the other shortcomings.

View user profile

54 Re: Missing Episodes on Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Missing episodes of The Morecambe and Wise Show, Steptoe and Son and The Basil Brush Show have been found and returned to the BBC by the one and only Phil Morris. No Who as yet, but apparently more material has been handed over that has not yet been announced, so who knows...?

View user profile

55 Re: Missing Episodes on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:54 pm

Lets hope. Smile

View user profile

56 Re: Missing Episodes on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Apparently an animated missing ep will be shown at the BFI's Missing Believed Wiped event in December. Place your bets now...

The BBC is also making an announcement about some more Morris finds on Monday (probably not Who, but you never know).

View user profile

57 Re: Missing Episodes on Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:21 pm

The most logical business choice would be Evil of the Daleks. Great story, Daleks sell.

The Dalek's Masterplan would be difficult for obvious reasons, but it would sell.

If not Daleks - Cybermen. Problem is, it's only the Wheel in Space we don't have - and that's fairly lowly-regarded, though I enjoy it. 'Wheel in Space' isn't so much of a marketable title, either.

The Crusade would be pretty obvious, also. Appealing area of history, wonderfully done, and only two episodes to animate.

The Celestial Toymaker, The Macra Terror, the Faceless Ones, the Abominable Snowmen and Fury from the Deep are each of them fairly marketable.

The historicals have been wiped pretty hard, and they're known to sell less. So much as I'd love to see Marco Polo or the Massacre.

Another good guess would be Web of Fear episode 3 for a re-release, a là Enemy of the World.

View user profile

58 Re: Missing Episodes on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:23 am

The Macra Terror is up for pre-order on Amazon, no release date as yet. Everyone and their mum says it's an animation, despite a lack of official confirmation.

View user profile

59 Re: Missing Episodes on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Apparently the missing ep animation to be shown at the BFI is 10 mins the Wheel in Space in colour. I think they might only be doing that clip Mad

View user profile

60 Re: Missing Episodes on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:04 pm

No one knows what the fuck they're playing at. Feels like they're taking the piss at this point.

View user profile

61 Re: Missing Episodes on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:08 pm

I think there's a lack of Who animators, as they're probably working hard on the young Doctor cartoon, Thetarina Sigma: Time Girl.

View user profile

62 Re: Missing Episodes on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 pm

I'd love to see The Massacre. Judging by the audio and promotional stills, I reckon that's a production of real high quality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum