+5
Richayard
Zarius
iank
Roger K. Barrett
REDACTED
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Mission To The Unknown Recreation 9th October 2019, 6:05 pm

REDACTED

Anyone heard of it and if so, anyone interested?

2Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 9th October 2019, 6:44 pm

Zarius

Zarius

3Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 9:49 am

Roger K. Barrett

Roger K. Barrett

Zarius wrote:

They could have just asked me for the Mission to the Unknown tape instead of making a version of the episode themselves. Just send a bag of Doritos and a salsa dip to 41 Tittybottom Drive and I'll be more than happy to let you see the real version.

4Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 9:53 am

iank

iank

The BBC will support a student film, but fuck Ian Levine's excellent animation that actually has the real soundtrack/actors.
And fandom laps it up.

Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 10:05 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm actually surprised the BBC didn't try and fiddle with it and order the team to rewrite Cory as a woman.

6Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 11:10 am

Zarius

Zarius

The highlight of the episode was Malpha...that accent of his stuck well and truly out and made the performance legendary in all the wrong ways.

I thought the acting from the human characters was fine.

7Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 9:03 pm

Richayard

Josh Snares is a cunt.

8Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 10:07 pm

UncleDeadly

UncleDeadly

Who?

9Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 10th October 2019, 10:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Richayard wrote:Josh Snares is a cunt.

I used to watch his YT videos. Why is he a cunt?

10Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 11th October 2019, 4:17 pm

BillPatJonTom

BillPatJonTom

Watched and liked it. Not perfect ok but a bloody good effort nonetheless.
Thought it was a commendable attempt to recreate a lost classic, thankfully free of any dreadful 'New Who' wokeness Big Grin

11Mission To The Unknown Recreation Empty Re: Mission To The Unknown Recreation 2nd January 2020, 8:04 am

Rob Filth

Rob Filth

Personally I loved it.

Levines animation is okay for purists who want to hear the original soundtrack, but I was seriously impressed with the remount for this & the authenticity of the props, sets & acting style. Even the direction was pretty spot on too.

http://www.thefuckingobvious.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum