You are not connected. Please login or register

Janet Fielding was so sexy!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Janet Fielding was so sexy! 9th October 2019, 2:52 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Janet_12

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Janet_13

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Janet_14

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Janet_16

2Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 9th October 2019, 3:59 pm

REDACTED

Seriously Maxil?  Rolling Eyes

No, not my type. I'm more of a Sarah Sutton type.

3Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 9th October 2019, 5:13 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I found her personality (as Tegan and as Janet) a bit too off-putting.

4Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 9th October 2019, 9:45 pm

iank

iank

As Colin would say... "Yuck!"

Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 9th October 2019, 9:50 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Either I have rubbish taste or you lot are just weird. It can only be the latter Big Grin

6Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 10th October 2019, 1:29 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

I'll admit it was nice to see the puppies on display in Enlightenment.

7Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 10th October 2019, 5:15 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mercury wrote:Seriously Maxil?  Rolling Eyes

No, not my type. I'm more of a Sarah Sutton type.

Of course I'm serious. Want to see my private Janet Fielding cum tribute video collection?

8Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 10th October 2019, 8:01 pm

REDACTED

Sure, why the fuck not?

You would probably force it on us anyway....

Hell for an encore, you should show us one of your many Bonnie Langford tributes. Wink

9Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:13 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Very cute.

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Cut10

Janet Fielding was so sexy! Cute_310

10Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:14 pm

REDACTED

I agree with you on the latter but the former is gonna give me nightmares.... Shudder Shudder

11Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:14 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Indrid Mercury wrote:I agree with you on the latter but the former is gonna give me nightmares.... Shudder Shudder

I dunno, I think she looks adorable in both.

12Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:15 pm

REDACTED

Each to their own.

13Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:16 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Blind cretin Sure.

14Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:17 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:Blind cretin Sure.

Wanker! Nice to see you being tolerable for once. Wink

15Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:18 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I bet your mother dropped you as a baby I'm always tolerable Wink

16Janet Fielding was so sexy! Empty Re: Janet Fielding was so sexy! 1st February 2020, 10:18 pm

REDACTED

Pepsi Maxil wrote:I bet your mother dropped you as a child I'm always tolerable Wink

Out of all the sperm, YOU won the race??! Course you are. Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum