You are not connected. Please login or register

Which doctor has the most pointy nose?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Doctor7

Which doctor do you think has the most pointy nose?

2Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Doctor7

I think jon pertwee has the most pointy nose close second is tom baker.

3Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Cunnus Maximus

Cunnus Maximus
Patrick Troughton had a giant aubergine.

4Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Doctor7

Peter Davison kinda has a pointy nose.

5Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
I'm not really sure. I only really take note of female noses.

6Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:04 pm

Doctor7

Perhaps mercury or one of the others can help me answer this question.

7Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Doctor7

Or perhaps Bernard is around?

8Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
Burrunjor will help you. He likes pointy things.

9Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:14 pm

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater
Relative to the rest of his face, I'm pretty sure it's Pertwee.

10Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Doctor7

Ok sounds good

11Which doctor has the most pointy nose? Empty Re: Which doctor has the most pointy nose? on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:21 pm

Doctor7

I say hartnell is in between his nose is a little pointy but still rounder then pertwee baker,troughton.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum