You are not connected. Please login or register

Boring things you find interesting

+3
Boofer
Pepsi Maxil
TiberiusDidNothingWrong
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boring things you find interesting Empty Boring things you find interesting 29th September 2019, 4:59 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

I always found Microsoft Excel to be a pretty good time.

Back in the school days I could be entertained for hours making different things with it, turning various data into graphs etc.

Most people would be looking for flash games or even 'playing' or talking to each other but I was happy with a spreadsheet.

2Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 17th November 2019, 9:24 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Those point and click PC games.

3Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 17th November 2019, 9:48 pm

Boofer

Boofer

FlAshlights.

Can't get enough of the bright little buggers.

4Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 17th November 2019, 9:56 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

TiberiusDidNothingWrong wrote:I always found Microsoft Excel to be a pretty good time.

Back in the school days I could be entertained for hours making different things with it, turning various data into graphs etc.

Most people would be looking for flash games or even 'playing' or talking to each other but I was happy with a spreadsheet.

Speaking of yesteryear's Microsoft, I kind of miss Clippy.

5Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 17th November 2019, 11:56 pm

stengos

stengos

Origami. Using a book for each 'project'. I am not implying I can do anything original in this field.
I can waste hours doing this stuff and it's really effective in taking my mind off things and, as a consequence, easing stress and anxieties I may have. Unless I get stressed about getting my duck to look like a duck.

6Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 18th November 2019, 1:40 am

iank

iank

Myself.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Boring things you find interesting Empty Re: Boring things you find interesting 18th November 2019, 12:48 pm

Richie

Richie

Reading the gas meter.

Eddie looked at it once and fell into a coma! Big Grin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum