You are not connected. Please login or register

She Hulk comes to the MCU

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty She Hulk comes to the MCU 25th August 2019, 8:27 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Really excited about this. Whilst I've never been a big MCU fan, She Hulk is one of my all time favourite heroes. I always preferred her to the Hulk who IMO was really limited.

I am a bit worried about the show though. I just hope they don't make it like that ghastly Supergirl series. UGH its sad that in this day and age SJWs have made no series or character safe. If its something starring a guy hero then you worry he'll be replaced or undermined, and if its a female hero you'll worry that they'll just fill it full of anti men rubbish like the CW Supergirl.

If you're reading this Marvel PLEASE just make her like the character from the comics that I love.

No word on who is playing her yet. Personally though I'm going to say Ingrid Oliver. Yeah I know big shock from me LOL, but I think she'd be great. She Hulk is hard to cast as she is a total nerd in her civilian persona whilst in obviously in her superhero one she is a big, amazonian tough girl.

IMO Ingrid could do the nerdy persona well. Jennifer Walters basically looks like a cartoon version of Osgood.

Here's Jennifer.

She Hulk comes to the MCU 250px-She-Hulk_vol_2_7_textless

She Hulk comes to the MCU Jennifer_walters

Is that Osgood or is that Osgood?

She Hulk comes to the MCU 126263

At the same time though Ingrid in real life obviously looks far different. She's cute as Osgood, but she's far more conventionally beautiful in real life, and she can play tough characters like Natalie who rapes Mark in Peep Show.

She Hulk comes to the MCU 2019.08.23-11.56-boundingintocomics-5d607d215f84b

She Hulk comes to the MCU Latest?cb=20141109022542

She Hulk comes to the MCU USOAWJxD

She Hulk comes to the MCU Ingrid-oliver-profile

Plus she's also up for it.

When I tweeted the idea to her she said it was the best thing anyone had ever said to her online! Granted that was 4 years ago. Who knows if she's changed her tune, but still IMO she'd be great.

https://twitter.com/ingridoliver100/status/569126064875831296

Obviously if this were a film then she'd have no chance, but since its a tv version, and they tend to go for more unknown's on tv then I'd love to see them cast her.

2She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 25th August 2019, 9:13 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I just can't get excited about this. Not in this day and age.

3She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 25th August 2019, 9:35 am

burrunjor

burrunjor

Commander Maxil wrote:I just can't get excited about this. Not in this day and age.

You wouldn't be interested in seeing Ingrid Oliver to act this scene out? Are you fucking mad?

Can you believe they put this in a cartoon for kids LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The only more inappropriate thing I can think of in a kids cartoon is this song by the legendary Tim Curry.

Just listen to this.

MMMMMMMMMM sludge!

In all seriousness though Ingrid would be the best She Hulk. Its rare to get someone who can do both badass and nerdy so well. That's what made Christopher Reeve the perfect Superman.

4She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 25th August 2019, 12:48 pm

TiberiusDidNothingWrong

TiberiusDidNothingWrong
Dick Tater

It's almost certain to be shit though smh

5She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 25th August 2019, 3:02 pm

Zarius

Zarius

[quote="burrunjor"]
Commander Maxil wrote:The only more inappropriate thing I can think of in a kids cartoon is this song by the legendary Tim Curry

6She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 30th August 2019, 10:26 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

They were going to make a She-Hulk film in the 1980s but it fell through:

She Hulk comes to the MCU Nielse10

Nielsen would have been awesome.

7She Hulk comes to the MCU Empty Re: She Hulk comes to the MCU 18th September 2019, 8:28 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Marvel are eyeing the delicious MMA fighter Ronda Rousey for the role. Yes please!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum