You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Who Stories Have you seen lately?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? on Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:28 pm

@iank wrote:Remembrance. Still fricking brilliant. That's how you make great Who, Mofftwat.

By god it is. Shame so many seem reluctant to appreciate it

View user profile

27 Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:22 am

Been watching a lot of the Holmes/Hinchcliffe classics recently (part dissertation research, part for own pleasure.)

Terror of the Autons
Pyramids of Mars
The Brain of Morbius
The Deadly Assassin

I love how fun Terror is and how genuinely horrific/hilarious the killer plastic scenes are and how The Master should be played.

28 Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:31 pm

I started watching Day of the Doctor last night but got about 45 mins in and turned it off. Never been the biggest fan but I thought it was passable before but I really disliked it last night. Hurt is the only good thing about it and his entire existence is one big contrivance. I found it as generally eyerollingly lame and irritating as most of the Moffat era this time. It's a shit anniversary story.
I did stick on The Crimson Horror then though, which is probably the best episode of series 7. Granted that's not saying much, but I do like it's decidedly uncharacteristic (for the new series) delight in gruesomeness and black comedy (Ada squashing Mr Sweet at the end is hilarious). Fun enough.

View user profile

29 Re: Which Who Stories Have you seen lately? on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:34 am

Return of Doctor Mysterio cheifly for editing purposes. It is so much better when you take out Mr. Huffle.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum