You are not connected. Please login or register

Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team?

+2
iank
Ludders
6 posters

Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team?

Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_lcap11%Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_lcap11%Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_lcap22%Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_lcap56%Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? I_vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 4:28 am

Ludders

Ludders

Following on from the 70s era polls.

2Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 4:40 am

Ludders

Ludders

I always found Tegan rather annoying, Nyssa rather bland, and Adric rather crap. LOL
So that just leaves Peri. And for what it's worth I thought her brief tenure with Davison was really promising. They seemed to go together rather well. And of course Caves is Davo's finest story as far as I'm concerned.

3Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 6:30 am

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Peri.

Tegan never really did him any favours

4Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 9:25 am

iank

iank

Peri just didn't do anything with him for me. I went for Tegan and Turlough. He's quite interesting, and she'd managed to finally be a bit less wooden in season 20 than she was in 19 (and paired with Adric at the same time is just... Jesus affraid ).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

5Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 11:14 am

stengos

stengos

Peri.

Turlough was really good. My 19 year old self was devastated when Stirckson decided to leave. I wish there had been a few stories with Davison, Strickson and Bryant as a tardis team.

Very recently - last week in fact when I started to watch Mawdryn Undead - I have come to appreciate Nyssa / Sarah Sutton more.

6Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 10:35 pm

iank

iank

I quite like Nyssa, she just tends to disappear next to the mouthy Tegan and obnoxious Adric. She'd have been much better as a solo companion.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

7Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 10:41 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Tegan and Turlough. Peri was a bit of a shit character.

8Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 10:43 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

Can I cheat and just say 5 and Nyssa together? If so, then 5 and Nyssa.

9Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 10:44 pm

stengos

stengos

iank wrote:I quite like Nyssa, she just tends to disappear next to the mouthy Tegan and obnoxious Adric. She'd have been much better as a solo companion.

I think she did in some BF audios and I thought she worked quite well as the sole companion in those. Land of the Dead and (i think) Winter for the Adept. There is probably more.

10Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 10:49 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Spare Parts and Creatures of Beauty are probably my favourite audios featuring Nyssa as solo companion with Davison.

I thought she showed some real guts in The Mutant Phase too. The Eternal Summer and Circular Time was also ones I remember fondly. And Plague of the Daleks was pretty fun too.

11Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? Empty Re: Peter Davison era: Best Tardis team? 18th August 2019, 11:14 pm

stengos

stengos

Tanmann wrote:Spare Parts and Creatures of Beauty are probably my favourite audios featuring Nyssa as solo companion with Davison.

I thought she showed some real guts in The Mutant Phase too. The Eternal Summer and Circular Time was also ones I remember fondly. And Plague of the Daleks was pretty fun too.

Both Spare Parts and Mutant Phase were excellent and Sutton was very good in both. I haven't heard the others you mentioned.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum