You are not connected. Please login or register

Any Paloma Faith Fans Here?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? Empty Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? 14th April 2017, 10:42 pm

burrunjor

burrunjor

LOVE her! Her music is so unique and imaginative, and her style is also brilliant too. Big crush on her for so many years. She's obviously taking a break from music now as she's just had a cute wee baby, but I really can't wait to hear her new album.

2Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? 14th July 2019, 1:55 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I think she's brilliant. One of the few modern artists I can actually stand on the radio at the moment.

3Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? 14th July 2019, 2:35 pm

stengos

stengos

Yes. But only just recently.

Acoustic version of Picking up the Pieces.

4Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? 14th July 2019, 2:41 pm

stengos

stengos

Oh. And here is another one. "Loyal". Its just the camera pointing at a painting of a married couple but i find it fascinating.

May be i should get one of them "life" things.

5Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? Empty Re: Any Paloma Faith Fans Here? 14th July 2019, 2:56 pm

Boofer

Boofer

Never really got the buzz about Polenta Face.

Her and Duffy are like two different supermarket own brand versions of Amy Winehouse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum