You are not connected. Please login or register

Stress relievers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Doctor7

I cannot stand fake friends either I have experienced that

27Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
I start my new job tonight. I got little to no sleep last night as I was worrying like mad. I just hope I don't make a mistake, get ostracized or simply freeze. I've taken a cold shower and now I'm listening to some relaxing tunes to help me cope with the stress and anxiety.

28Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Bernard Marx

Commander Maxil wrote:I start my new job tonight. I got little to no sleep last night as I was worrying like mad. I just hope I don't make a mistake, get ostracized or simply freeze. I've taken a cold shower and now I'm listening to some relaxing tunes to help me cope with the stress and anxiety.
Sorry to hear that. I hope it goes well, Maxil! Smile

29Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
Good luck, Maxil.

30Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Mercury

Mercury
Good luck mate.

31Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:24 pm

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe

SomeCallMeEnglishGiraffe
Good luck Maxil

32Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
Thanks, everyone.

33Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:40 pm

stengos

stengos
Commander Maxil wrote:I start my new job tonight. I got little to no sleep last night as I was worrying like mad. I just hope I don't make a mistake, get ostracized or simply freeze. I've taken a cold shower and now I'm listening to some relaxing tunes to help me cope with the stress and anxiety.

I hope all goes well tonight.

34Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:12 am

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
A nice cup of tea and a digestive biscuit.

35Stress relievers - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress relievers on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
Chief Caretaker
Watching and listening to the rain helps to relieve stress. It really relaxes me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum