You are not connected. Please login or register

How Caves of Androzani should have ended

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Caves of Androzani should have ended Empty How Caves of Androzani should have ended on Tue 30 Jul 2019, 2:08 am

ClockworkOcean

ClockworkOcean
Dick Tater

It's so much more effective with Murray Gold there to tell us how we're supposed to feel. Very Happy

2How Caves of Androzani should have ended Empty Re: How Caves of Androzani should have ended on Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:17 pm

stengos

stengos
Its so like NuWho i frankly find it depressing.

3How Caves of Androzani should have ended Empty Re: How Caves of Androzani should have ended on Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:48 pm

Tanmann

Tanmann
To be honest I think Caves could've done with shaving about ten seconds off its final moments. I do think Colin's bullish first lines are a real mood-killer.

As for Gold, for the first season with Eccleston I didn't mind his scores. It's how they're overused that tended to bother me most. The goodbye between Rose and Mickey at the end of Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel really irked me because it was obvious which emotional note it was trying to force because we knew that melody by heart now. It was just horrible.

I felt hopeful when Moffat's era gave us a whole new bunch of scores (I even actually liked Rings of Akhaten), but it wasn't long before the "I am the Doctor" theme got overused everywhere to the point of incoherence.

I miss many things about the show now but I don't particularly miss Moffat or Gold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum