iank
bowelstreak
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Yes, she's at a convention talking about a show that she clearly has much contempt for. I see she's still happy to take money from the fans, though.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

Fan attendees can still learn interesting things about the making of the show from someone who didn't enjoy working on it. And some might be interested or sympathetic about hearing her views on how the character could've been handled differently.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

I'm sure the anti-JNT brigade see her a real hero. What a rotten person she must be to bitch about her previous, dead employer for the entertainment and amusement of others.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Mercury wrote:

On a side note, am I the only one who can't stand the Davison era commentaries?

I hate them too. They just seem to take the mick out of everything that's on screen. Compare those to the insightful, witty and warm commentaries of the Sylvester McCoy era.

Tanmann

Tanmann
Dick Tater

The original Star Trek cast were pretty frank on how they thought the first and fifth film stunk (and you could certainly make the case that they owed their newfound cinematic fame to the first film).

Some of them got pretty personal and bitchy about it too, like James Doohan talking about Shatner directing The Final Frontier

"There is really only one person on the show that nobody can stand. He tried to do too much for Star Trek V and look what happened - it wasn't a good story, and it wasn't a good movie. He can't even act. He doesn't act. He makes faces. He'll wrinkle his nose like a rabbit and that's supposed to mean 'oh look I'm about to cry'"

...Just saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum