You are not connected. Please login or register

"In 2019, we can't afford to not get political, even with escapist entertainment"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

Great, this nonsense again! The movie looks like complete shit by the way.

Director Elizabeth Banks says the message of the new Charlie's Angels movie is to "believe women." It's certainly a vacuous statement. What does it even mean?

iank

iank

God knows. They never ever lie, apparently. Despite everyone knowing they lie every bit as much anyone else does when it suits them, including women themselves.
I believe evidence. Not slappers trying to destroy powerful men out of greed and jealousy. But that's just me.
Hollyweird is having a very long nervous breakdown and trying to shove its own complicity and guilt in the Harvey Weinstein crap down everyone else's throat, even if they go broke doing so. Fucktards.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

burrunjor

burrunjor

Escapist literally means to escape from the troubles of the world! Hints in the name.  Idiots. This might be a bigger turkey than Ghostbusters.

iank

iank

The difference being, no one even cares this time. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNC69I8Mq_pJfvBireybsg

ClockworkOcean

Dick Tater

Yeah, nor can you "afford" to continue working without the countless paying customers you're driving away with this insanity.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

iank wrote:The difference being, no one even cares this time. Very Happy

We can all just watch the ones with Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu instead Big Grin

"In 2019, we can't afford to not get political, even with escapist entertainment" Drew10

No one was actually asking for another Charlie's Angels movie. It baffles me as to why they have decided to make one now.

burrunjor

burrunjor

No one was actually asking for another Charlie's Angels movie. It baffles me as to why they have decided to make one now.

Agreed there is really nothing in it. No iconic characters (could anyone even remember what the original 3 characters were called?) No iconic villains, nothing particularly unusual about the premise, no classic storie etc.

You could easily just do a new action series with three female leads? This more than any other remake so far IMO is a sign of lack of originality of the industry.

Pepsi Maxil

Pepsi Maxil
The Grand Master

burrunjor wrote:

You could easily just do a new action series with three female leads? This more than any other remake so far IMO is a sign of lack of originality of the industry.

Same with James Bond. Why not just create a new female spy series? It just bugs the hell out of me. The "codename" theory created in order to justify a female James Bond is also completely dumb and stupid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum